Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Nov 10, 2008
i have problem with ryushare it says 403 forbidden when i add a ryushare url
i contacted ryushare support 3 times but zero answer, i contacted my reseller and he refunded to me . good but i can't use ryushare links anymore

sunsigil

Jun 30, 2010
I'm actually having trouble getting the premium, can't choose a USD payment method. I sent a support ticket... asking if they support paypal or any other secure payment method.

Ryushare is safe right?

JPTOr

...!
Aug 18, 2012
I'm actually having trouble getting the premium, can't choose a USD payment method. I sent a support ticket... asking if they support paypal or any other secure payment method.

Ryushare is safe right?

You can pay premium ryushare account via paypal with me, click my signature for more details

blind51de

Jun 24, 2010
I dislike Ryushare. It's slow and the limit for free downloading seems to be 500 MB in 24 hours. That is unacceptable.

Of course, I'm never going to pay for premium or buy someone else's.

EDIT: From doing some checking, they seem to be really shady people. This affiliate and sponsoring stuff is disgusting to see all over the place.
I'd recommend more of you use torrents, and use DDLs here as a last resort.

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Originally Posted by blind51de
EDIT: From doing some checking, they seem to be really shady people. This affiliate and sponsoring stuff is disgusting to see all over the place.

what is disgusting and what is shady
They have to spend money to buy many hard drive storage continuous data and pay money server maintaining monthly .so you do not should complained when they mutual support

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
I dislike Ryushare. It's slow and the limit for free downloading seems to be 500 MB in 24 hours. That is unacceptable.

Of course, I'm never going to pay for premium or buy someone else's.

I'd recommend more of you use torrents, and use DDLs here as a last resort.

The age of sharing is over (been over since right before the megaupload crackdown). People just trying to make a buck. I'm seeing way too many sites wipe everything just to upload to a new (usually worse) filehost just to make more affiliate money. Too many people uploading to their premium accounts then 'randomly' all their mirrors are dead.

dwnldingDaikaiju

Jan 21, 2008
Recently I'm seeing ddl posts with no ryushare links.

Perhaps another rule should be that such posts can be torrented immediately.

hades88

Sep 15, 2012
:S I bougth several times ryushare but i can't now... Always give me fail. I was buying with credit card and there is nothing wrong with my card but it's always gives me fail. I believe something wrong with onepay thing... I send support message but is there anybody can help me about it?

hexcode

Jan 16, 2009
I am having a hard time too. The resellers also are not sending me the invoice to send payment with paypal.

iConsume

Apr 2, 2011
Ryushare is a spec on the wall that I've flicked off.

The admin's an akiba member? Yeah, right. Queerbait doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to repeated emails. And I'm talking about SIMPLE emails that ask SIMPLE questions. Even someone with a basic understanding in English would be able to answer. So language is not the problem. The guy's a simple crook, that's that problem.

If you make an announcement that you are DISCONTINUING YOUR ASSOCIATION WITH RYUSHARE, I will happily make a contribution to your board. But until then, I'm not renewing my subscription to that loser's hosting service, and I'm not going to download links from ANY of your posters' ryushare links.

Ryushare does NOT deserve your support.

knife22

Jan 15, 2009
My IP was banned, now I cannot download from Ryushare since a month ago.

I didnot violate any rules of Ryushare at all. No advanced warning given, no clear explanation at all.

I have told some one in Slimedog's topic, however it was in vain. I am really pissed off of it.

If Admin or any Super Moderators of Akiba were from Ryushare or vice versa, will you be explain to me ?

Or if I intend to buy a premium account, will my IP be unblocked ?

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
My IP was banned, now I cannot download from Ryushare since a month ago.

I didnot violate any rules of Ryushare at all. No advanced warning given, no clear explanation at all.

I have told some one in Slimedog's topic, however it was in vain. I am really pissed off of it.

If Admin or any Super Moderators of Akiba were from Ryushare or vice versa, will you be explain to me ?

Or if I intend to buy a premium account, will my IP be unblocked ?

Your Ryu Share account nothing to do with us, and your AO account has nothing to do with Ryu Share, so any problem's you have with your Ryu Share, account, is best done through them

Reactions: 2 people

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
This is ridiculous. I am not going to go through a reseller to renew my premium account. I simply don't trust them. On top of that, ryushare is a terrible service.

This site is pretty much dead for me now since ryushare is required for everything.

iConsume

Apr 2, 2011
Even though as admin or mod coolkevin said our relationship with that scumbag at Ryushare has nothing to do with Akiba, well , YES it does.

By requiring your posters to include Ryushare links, it only puts bread in that crook's pocket and he and his nefarious team can continue to rip off its users.

What do they have over you here at Akiba? Did that crook sweeten the pot so much that he has you over a barrell with your butthole gaping? What would you lose by severing your relationship with him and his (soon-to-be failed) operation? If you don't it continues to pi$$ off many of your loyal and/or longtime users, who will simply stop coming here and clicking on your pages.

USERS: I would suggest blocking all Ryushare ads on Akiba, as for me personally, every time I see one of their banners it irks me to no end.

So fire up AdBlock Plus and insert this new blocking rule: akiba-online.com##IMG[src="./images/ryuban.gif"]

Betoxil

Aug 29, 2009
Hola , as discharge with captchas ryushare now marked "wrong captcha" :kiddy: who download? , only premium? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.