Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
check

ZARD-51

ZARD-51 Female Combatants Story PART IV – Reunion
wmv 315M duration:1h03min

ZARD-51.wmv - 315.3 MB
ZARD-51.wmv

Ryushare
ZARD-51 Female Combatants Story PART IV - Reunion
wmv 315M duration:1h03min

ZARD-51.wmv - 315.3 MB

CGRD-14
CGRD-14 Super Heroine Space Agent Jenner
wmv 254M 73min

CGRD-14.wmv - 254.7 MB
CGRD-14.wmv

Ryushare

ZARD-35

Ryushare
ZARD-35 Cyber Special Unit Win Mirage ZWEI - Green Smile
Size: 561 MB
Time: 62+14 min
Format: mkv

ZARD-35.part1.rar - 451.0 MB
ZARD-35.part2.rar - 110.6 MB

GOMK-19
GOMK-19 The Lab That Produces Evil - The Unit That Protects a Star - Earthman Earth Blue
MKV 1.60G 720×480 85min Actress: Hina Maeda

GOMK-19_01.mkv - 716.5 MB
GOMK-19_02.mkv - 630.4 MB
GOMK-19_03.mkv - 294.8 MB

GOMK-19_01.mkv
GOMK-19_02.mkv
GOMK-19_03.mkv

Ryushare

ZDAD-35

Ryushare

GEXP-61

Ryushare

GEXP-61 Heroine Pregnancy, r***, Giving Birth, White Eye, Ecstatic Face, Orgasm Hell - Feather Five
WMV 1.41G 720×480 Actress: Uta Kohaku

GEXP-61_01.mkv - 623.6 MB
GEXP-61_02.mkv - 649.6 MB
GEXP-61_03.mkv - 177.8 MB

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
I searched 3 random titles from that thread posted today, and they already have ryushare links.
these are just repost, its not necesary to doble post ryushare links if is still working

BTW your link doesn't work
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71543

First, I would like to sincerely apologize for snapping at you. I don't know why I am so <BLANKING> irritable today and you were just trying to help. I am very sorry for my behavior. I do not have a real excuse but I normally do not behave such way.

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
My sincere apologies

check

Ryushare

Second, thanks for proving me wrong and teaching me a lesson or two. Some idiots are just thick (I am the idiot).

Thanks again!

shaikh43

Mighty Pervert!
Dec 8, 2012
I just created a RyuShare account when I upload a file it only shows Initializing upload... and progress is on 0% and it does not move any further....

I am uploading a .rar file size is 15MB :study:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I just created a RyuShare account when I upload a file it only shows Initializing upload... and progress is on 0% and it does not move any further....

I am uploading a .rar file size is 15MB :study:

yes that happens, it was like that for me as well, let it run and all of a sudden it finishes

hit_parader

Jan 13, 2008
My premium Ryushare account expired and I want to renew it. However, the PayLink page says the server is undergoing maintenance. So I can't upgrade to premium. This page has been the same for nearly a full day. Does anyone know if this is a long-term issue? Or is Ryushare crashing down now too like so many other hosts.

TIA,
HP

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
Ryushare is about to get a new payment processor.

Dear Sir/Madam,
About the paygate, please give us more time to process this. Because make a new contract with new paygate can not done in 1-2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards

It might take a couple weeks or months.
I'd recommend you to look for resellers.

Good luck

PS: I'm not affiliated with Ryushare, I got this info from the web :p

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
Violations of the spirit of the law

Violations of the spirit of the law:

I have been downloading text files that contain links to the content in the post but other "special movie" links (of additional content on the movie in question) that are not mentioned in the original posting and are offered on hosts other than ryushare. This is a gross violation of the spirit of the rules even though technically no violation is taking place. The additional links to additional content are not advertised in the posting on akiba-online. It is an attempt to get people to sign up for other paid sites, in my personal opinion.

Note: Also, the RYUSHARE links are in BBCODE format and must be hand edited while the other links are straight URLs. I personally think that the user should be warned but I suspect otherwise.

Example removed

MBR079.txt with 4 password protected links on ryushare without a password but easily guessed.

Note: CODE BBCODE TAG NOT CORRECTLY IGNORING BBCODE INSIDE!

Code:
Edited to omit links

Other file not included in description.
SpecialMovie.txt

Code:
Example omitted to hide links

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Violations of the spirit of the law:

I have been downloading text files that contain links to the content in the post but other "special movie" links (of additional content on the movie in question)

MBR079.txt with 4 password protected links on ryushare without a password but easily guessed.

ever thought about requesting the ryu share links as they may have been overlooked

there are many files that are password protected, in this case is mainly akibaclub

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
Many of my files have been deleted, around 30-40GB.

If anyone needs a reupp of my files, please send me a message or reply in the thread!

Did anyone else notice massive file deletion on their accounts?

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
ever thought about requesting the ryu share links as they may have been overlooked

there are many files that are password protected, in this case is mainly akibaclub

Respectfully and sincerely,

This has been going on for a while and repeatedly (secondary links to ryushare not provided on "Special Movie" variants and ryushare links to the main movie being in BBCODE and not as the other links are presented), it is no accident. It has been going on for weeks now. Were you not aware of it or are you disputing that it is as I characterized? It is simple to provide numerous examples and I shall if you wish. In fact, I do not recall there ever being links to the "Special Movie" hence my characterization.

Note: The problem is NOT the missing password. It would help if the specific issue was address and deemed legitimate. I am assuming that this is allowed and not a violation of the rules in any way.

I mean no disrespect to you or the uploaders.

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
I noticed the same thing and I agree.
However, I'm happy about the uploaders efforts, therefore it's okay in my honest opinion.
When I do rerips (small size encodes) I add them to my threads as "special" on ryushare.

I wish uploaders could make again single threads for new uploads in the idol photo section...but this is a whole different topic. ^^

Darkness128

Oct 26, 2012
I'm new and I have some questions.

Why Ryushare is so importante for Akiba-online?
Is Ryushare a reliable web hosting?
If I pay Ryushare with a credit Card, it's safe? 1st time I'm thinking on buying a month.
Ryushare tent to errease links? this is the main reason that I never pay a web hosting.

Thanks if somebody respond me and recomend me what I should do If I want to pay a month of Ryushare with my Credit Card.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I'm new and I have some questions.

Why Ryushare is so importante for Akiba-online?
Is Ryushare a reliable web hosting?
If I pay Ryushare with a credit Card, it's safe? 1st time I'm thinking on buying a month.
Ryushare tent to errease links? this is the main reason that I never pay a web hosting.

Thanks if somebody respond me and recomend me what I should do If I want to pay a month of Ryushare with my Credit Card.

Ryu Share sponsor us, it helps paying our server fees, and they sponsor us on a monthly basis

you can never tell the future of what is going to happen,

as for recommending what to do, it is the past you look at, Ryu Share has been sponsoring us for at least 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.