Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I see there is not fair, I received a violation that many people are violating it now
I'm an exception???

Indeed that was your 7th infraction already, why is it so difficult for you to abide by the rules?

It would be fair if you did... (causing less work / effort for the staff to handle the rule violations...)

1click

Aug 25, 2012
Indeed that was your 7th infraction already, why is it so difficult for you to abide by the rules?

It would be fair if you did... (causing less work / effort for the staff to handle the rule violations...)

I can not work up to the present time if i do not know the rules, many people are violating I can clearly see that. I see your not happy with the administrators

newland123

Akiba Citizen
Mar 28, 2012

This can only be solved if the ban is removed. I felt there was something unusual in the rules

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This can only be solved if the ban is removed. I felt there was something unusual in the rules

Sorry, the staff is telling the rules, noone else..

And where please is a ban? I only can see a 30 days suspension due to having caught 3 infraction points in a 30 days delay. And how this works is clearly explained in the rules.

Noone being banned is able to post here anymore, at least not with his banned account...

I can not work up to the present time if i do not know the rules, many people are violating I can clearly see that. I see your not happy with the administrators

Then I would assume that you read the rules during your suspension time. And if you have evidence for any rule violations by other users feel free to report the thread / post to the staff, yet you didn´t, you only complain without given evidence. Reporting still is possible under suspension.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
To iphone05, newland123 and 1click: you guys are double posting like pigs. Be happy that you are not banned already.
I don't know why the daily amount of posts is an indication of "success" or "popularity", if all posts are the same.
This rule is very old one, and it is absolutely not related to the deal with Ryushare. There will be no further discussion here about double posting or you will get into more trouble.

loveIdols

Nov 7, 2007
Can someone please provide Ryshare reseller links with alternate payment processors?

lwknori

Oct 25, 2012
I have a question, what if the person set the file limits on ryushare, which made the user has to download it in premium account? is this consider prohibited?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have a question, what if the person set the file limits on ryushare, which made the user has to download it in premium account? is this consider prohibited?

to save confusion, give an example to which post you are referring to, it always helps

loveIdols

Nov 7, 2007
I can't purchase ryushare.com account using either payment processor (onepay.vn and paydollar) and there are quite some files I want from ryushare. If someone wants to trade premium bitshare account (which I paid today) for a valid ryushare account please send me a PM.

JustALurker

Jan 4, 2013
Forgive my stupid question, but is it possible to purchase a premium account with a nonreloadable prepaid visa card?:puzzled:

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
not even with a premium account?
works fine for me using, they seem to have no regional restrictions since i've been downloading from different server locations all over the world.

dodger

Mar 1, 2007
It's very hard to download with Ryushare for free. They give you a time which is often 5 minutes or more, but it doesn't countdown. You have to refresh the screen. Then at the end it tells you download limit exceeded!!! (I'm using firefox. I don't see why I should have to change my browser to suit incompatible websites.)

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
This rule definitely does not seem to be enforced at all, is it still active and enforced?

It is ignored frequently in Giga Superhero Collection (NO REQUESTS PLEASE) and elsewhere without consequences, many times by senior members.

They are sharing very, very generously BUT not where they should be (ryushare.com). :puzzled:

There are postings that do not FIRST start with ryushare or even necessarily follow with ryushae links later in the thread (though this occasionally does happen by someone else doing it).

Multiple posting hosts are very expensive. I would suggest a sticky thread be used to log the offending uploads and uploaders as a sticky in each forum or subforum as well as deleting the offending links.

A better way to instantly enforce it is to allow ONLY ryushare links in the DDL forums since all members using the DDL forums should be at least registered there. If that is the case, what is the benefit to the community of non-ryushare links except to bypass the policy?

If ryushare is not liked, then some DDL service should be used by policy in which members can purchase a single premium account, imho.

I would also respectful request that dead links be removed by OPS or trusted forum members.

I am sure not going to win a lot of friends. :scared:

tajemis

Shiny Suit Lover
Aug 2, 2010
Hello Whipper Snapper?

I searched 3 random titles from that thread posted today, and they already have ryushare links.
these are just repost, its not necesary to doble post ryushare links if is still working

Hint: try the last two pages, see that was HARD!!!!!!!

It works everywhere BUT your browser. I was doing BBCODE when you were still in diapers.

Get real, if you are going to be dismissive, search your facts. Address the argument. Are the old links still valid? Why do you have to search them? That is how one gets away NOT posting them. ;)

zallybear

Mar 13, 2013
This rule definitely does not seem to be enforced at all, is it still active and enforced?

It is ignored frequently in Giga Superhero Collection (NO REQUESTS PLEASE) and elsewhere without consequences, many times by senior members.

I agree. That is my favorite thread (and main reason I bought Ryushare premium) but a lot of the posts there don't include Ryushare at all. I thank the uploaders who are sharing a lot, but I hope they can also upload to Ryushare.

Status
Not open for further replies.