Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I used SubtitleEdit with Whisper on RCT-767.

It worked ok but it makes strange repetitive errors.

For instance, from 0:26 to 1:24 it repeats the line "I hope you understand that" 21 times at 3 second intervals even though the video clearly shows the dialogue is different.

From 2:06 to 3:20, it repeats the line "We support Ishida" 19 times at 3 second intervals

Otherwise, it was passable. Does anyone know what's going on?

I did this on RCT-767: Low Viewing Rate Is Allowed To Shame And Horticultural In The Nude With The Launch Of The Drama That Became Censored By The Acting Is Bad Beauty Actress starring Kobayakawa Reiko, Saotome Yui, Saegusa Chitose, Yuki Chitose, Yura Chitose
I'm no expert and @SamKook might be able to answer you better or you can ask on the Technical forum.
But I hear these translation software might need more training and have hallucinations.
Or maybe computers with strong cards?

Again I'm no tech guy:confused::D

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

ALDN-154 Journey Mother And Child Traveling Together Natsuko Kayama

aldn154pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for ALDN-154. Natsuko Kayama may not be what one would call a beautiful adult actress, but she does a good job of acting and she does have a great set of knockers! Whisper did a pretty good job (I think) but I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• ALDN-154 - Copy.rar
    10.6 KB · Views: 286

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
I'm no expert and @SamKook might be able to answer you better or you can ask on the Technical forum.
But I hear these translation software might need more training and have hallucinations.
Or maybe computers with strong cards?

Again I'm no tech guy:confused::D

I think SubtitleEdit does not have enough features exposed to the user to tweak. Things like thresholds and Beam Size and "condition on previous = False" are necessary to get good results, but also require tweaking from film to film. SubtitleEdit is just a first pass type of thing but not really suitable for spreading unless desperate.

Reactions: Prinsipe

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Yeah, repetitions happen a lot and at seemingly random with default settings. I just did basic tests and haven't looked too much into the innards of how it works so can't tell you why exactly it happens(probably when it doesn't understand what is being said for one reason or another, it just repeats the previous line) or how to prevent it from happening, but people like panop857 above who started the a thread about whisper settings and tweak those a lot might know more.

You'd have better chances asking on a whisper specific forum to get an accurate answer.

Reactions: Prinsipe and Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I think SubtitleEdit does not have enough features exposed to the user to tweak. Things like thresholds and Beam Size and "condition on previous = False" are necessary to get good results, but also require tweaking from film to film. SubtitleEdit is just a first pass type of thing but not really suitable for spreading unless desperate.
I think so. But I am no expert.
I used to be big on SubtitleEdit:confused: but @Imscully really open my eyes to Aegisubs months ago and I haven't return:). And @SamKook has a nice tutorial on how to sub like the anime in the forum... or something like that. I have been using his advise for my subs too.

Reactions: Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

ALDN-154 Journey Mother And Child Traveling Together Natsuko Kayama

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for ALDN-154. Natsuko Kayama may not be what one would call a beautiful adult actress, but she does a good job of acting and she does have a great set of knockers! Whisper did a pretty good job (I think) but I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Chuckie at it again lol
But I...I don't like this JAV actress. But bravo to Chuckie100

Reactions: Imscully

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Hey taako, is aegisubs used to produce subs or are you using it to edit?

I'm gonna ignore who you asked and answer anyway, Aegisub can only create(manually, nothing automatic like whisper integration) or edit subtitles, it doesn't have most of the fancy stuff Subtitle Edit has. It's also very focused on .ass and only has limited support for other subtitles formats(but you can convert .ass to .srt with subtitle edit after if you wish).
But Aegisub does a better job at allowing you to edit subtitles faster(in my opinion at least, but I used Aegisub a lot more than Subtitle Edit so I might be biased) and it has a few things extra like lua scripting, karaoke creation and can display keyframes(which I can't live without since it annoys me when subtitles go over scene changes on a video).

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Has anyone else had this Whisper error during setup? I'm going directly from the website, no other additions. I'm not sure if it is affecting anything.

Attachments

• Flask.jpg
    Flask.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 81

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for JUX-766 starring Ayumi Shinoda. A little different storyline. I thought she should have included her son, but I love this actress and couldn't resist creating a sub for this movie. Perfect JAV movie to watch on Christmas Day. lol (Just a heads up: my ripped copy had some advertising lead-in, so depending on your video, you may have to adjust the subtitle timing.)​

I tried to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• JUX-766 - Copy.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 226

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
This kind of relates to the discussion on how to read signs in a video.

I was watching HUNT-861 recently, and there was a shot of a girl's bedroom. I noticed one of the posters on the wall because it was in English. (I am always interested in the way Japanese media use the English language.) In the long shot I could read "Get to WORK" but I had some trouble with the rest of the inspirational message. Fortunately a later shot cleared it all up.
girlsroom1.jpg

girlsroom2.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009

I was watching HUNT-861 recently, and there was a shot of a girl's bedroom. I noticed one of the posters on the wall because it was in English. (I am always interested in the way Japanese media use the English language.) In the long shot I could read "Get to WORK" but I had some trouble with the rest of the inspirational message. Fortunately a later shot cleared it all up.
View attachment 3215752

View attachment 3215753
Made by https://www.kelseykingillustration.com/Posters

Reactions: Makkdom

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

I'm always interested too.
I always wonder do the actresses or actors themselves understand those signs or meanings as most aren't English speakers:rolleyes:

Could be some set designers are bi-lingual perhaps or go with what's fits the scenes.

But this seems like a personal message from someone on the set:confused::D:D:D

maload

Jul 1, 2008
there is some band that wrote song in english and they are icon ...
so i think these kind of word is very common in japanese teen or new generation
i saw some movies that the actress said " shit " too ... i guess its just simple word ,slang and such
just like people hear " omango " and they know what is it even they dont know japanese language
o the program dont know " omango " they translate it to " mango ( fruit ) .....

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVG-033 Rascals Student Council Shinoda Ayumi With Your Sex Appeal P ○ A Chairman

13gvg033pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this file for GVG-033 starring Ayumi Shinoda. I love this actress and couldn't resist creating a sub for this movie. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• GVG-033.rar
    16.1 KB · Views: 264