Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
One thing I noticed with Whisper (at least the one from the Colab space): it usually translates "cum" (the verb) with vomit/puke/throw up. Also, sperm is often translated as spirit

Reactions: slemx

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
NSFS-100 - In front of my boss, my wife posed nude for a photo-shoot
Actress : Kana Morisawa (Kanako Iioka)

A beautiful wife agrees to pose for a famous photographer to help out her husband's company. The photographer is inspired and wants her to pose nude which she reluctantly agrees. The photographer inspiration escalate further, and request her husband's boss join in to model as well, barely containing his lust for the beautiful wife. Her husband is dismay at the molestation of his wife, but he's too weak to outright reject and save his wife.

A follow-up photo-shoot is requested by the famous photographer with her husband's boss rough molestation escalating to new heights. During a break the photographer goes out, and she completely succumbs to her base desires with her husband's boss. The aftermath is spied upon by the photographer towards the end.

The final photo-shoot rounds off with a 3-way as the photographer gets in on the act, and all pretenses of a photography goes out of the window.

An amazing addition to a series pioneered by Nagae Style (original story/format debut in JUL-401 I believe, which started the long running Madonna series).

nsfs100pl.jpg

Chinese soft sub (timing was horrendous) were released a while ago, but I thought I give it the Whisper Collab treatment.

The attached subs were only scanned briefly and are unedited. Likely dialog is missing especially during sex/molestation scenes, which could be supplemented by the Chinese soft sub for completeness.

Certain to get plagiarized by the usual ripoff streaming sites, but such is the internet.

Enjoy and remember to take a breaks, it's a ~150min movie.

Attachments

• NSFS-100 Unedited-Whisper-Eng.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

MIDV-078 English Subtitle​

While My Wife Was Away For 3 Days Visiting Her Folks I Was Left With My Stepdaughter Who Had Big Tits Was Ripe For Fucking And Still Growing! So I Fucked Her Enough To Last A Lifetime.​

Mirai Asumi​

midv078pl.jpg

Code:MIDV-078
Release Date: 2022-04-05
Director: Torendei Yamaguchi
Studio: MOODYZ
Label: MIDV
Tags: Beautiful Girl, Big tits, Digital Mosaic, Slender, Solowork, Squirting, Titty fuck
Series: I Saved A Big Breasted Child For A Lifetime.
Actor: Ginji Sagawa
Actress: Asumi Mirai

College-aged Mirai lives with mom & new stepdad. He is a man who knows what he wants, and what he wants are her god-level young tits & sweet pussy. When mom leaves home for several days, he presses himself upon her. Mirai is resistant at first, but cannot deny her own body`s reactions.

Asumi Mirai is a Moodyz exclusive model (at this time). She made this title 3 or 4 months into her career. Her non-sex acting is a little stiff, but by god, she fills out those running shorts & tight tops nicely.

My first sub. Hope it meets with approval.
From a chinese sub posted by ding73ding. Translated using online tools. Imperfections corrected using human eyeballs & brain

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

Edited To Add .ASS Option

Attachments

• midv078pl.jpg
    midv078pl.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Midv-078 Eng.zip
    28.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

iamgod7

Sep 16, 2021

MIDV-078​

While My Wife Was Away For 3 Days Visiting Her Folks I Was Left With My Stepdaughter Who Had Big Tits Was Ripe For Fucking And Still Growing! So I Fucked Her Enough To Last A Lifetime.​

Mirai Asumi​

View attachment 3221702

Code:MIDV-078
Release Date: 2022-04-05
Director: Torendei Yamaguchi
Studio: MOODYZ
Label: MIDV
Tags: Beautiful Girl, Big tits, Digital Mosaic, Slender, Solowork, Squirting, Titty fuck
Series: I Saved A Big Breasted Child For A Lifetime.
Actor: Ginji Sagawa
Actress: Asumi Mirai

College-aged Mirai lives with mom & new stepdad. He is a man who knows what he wants, and what he wants are her god-level young tits & sweet pussy. When mom leaves home for several days, he presses himself upon her. Mirai is resistant at first, but cannot deny her own body`s reactions.

Asumi Mirai is a Moodyz exclusive model (at this time). She made this title 3 or 4 months into her career. Her non-sex acting is a little stiff, but by god, she fills out those running shorts & tight tops nicely.

My first sub. Hope it meets with approval.
From a chinese sub posted by ding73ding. Translated using online tools. Imperfections corrected using human eyeballs & brain
Thank You very Much for your hard Humanly Efforts to create a good sub, I hope you continue to Post more..

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
1682991515386.pngThe bad news is that AniMaker already restricted the use of its subtitle generator a lot (I don't know if only in my region), even in paid options it becomes very limited.

Other bad news is that it's actually not as good as I initially assumed. Yes it is better than what I personally have been able to achieve with Whisper and Vosk, but the percentage of correct audio identification is still very low. Despite this, the SRTs that I managed to obtain at the time can serve as the basis for creating better ones.

The good news is that I did the experiment of creating a manually edited SRT and I don't think it turned out bad. I originally edited it in my native language (Spanish), so the Chrome translator may have added some bugs, but I'm guessing minimal.

To clarify that in many cases I had to "imagine" the dialogues (since I don't speak Japanese), but I think the goal is achieved to better understand (and enjoy) the movies.

Also clarify that there is already another version of subtitles for this film, but incomplete. In my version I have covered all the dialogues, I calculate that the double of the original subtitles.

It's not easy to edit JAV subtitles with one hand ;), but for what it does to me, it was very worth it. I hope you can enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• pred-036-.rar
    22.7 KB · Views: 239

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
View attachment 3222260The bad news is that AniMaker already restricted the use of its subtitle generator a lot (I don't know if only in my region), even in paid options it becomes very limited.

Other bad news is that it's actually not as good as I initially assumed. Yes it is better than what I personally have been able to achieve with Whisper and Vosk, but the percentage of correct audio identification is still very low. Despite this, the SRTs that I managed to obtain at the time can serve as the basis for creating better ones.

The good news is that I did the experiment of creating a manually edited SRT and I don't think it turned out bad. I originally edited it in my native language (Spanish), so the Chrome translator may have added some bugs, but I'm guessing minimal.

To clarify that in many cases I had to "imagine" the dialogues (since I don't speak Japanese), but I think the goal is achieved to better understand (and enjoy) the movies.

Also clarify that there is already another version of subtitles for this film, but incomplete. In my version I have covered all the dialogues, I calculate that the double of the original subtitles.

It's not easy to edit JAV subtitles with one hand ;), but for what it does to me, it was very worth it. I hope you can enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Enjoy.
What are the restrictions and limitations that you have encountered that is not restricted and limited in the past?

Inju

May 9, 2021
When I use Google Translator to translate Japanese into English, there is a limit of 3900 characters, so I can only translate 30 lines or so. Is there a way to translate bigger chunks of text at once?

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
The bad news is that AniMaker already restricted the use of its subtitle generator a lot (I don't know if only in my region), even in paid options it becomes very limited.
I thought I mentioned this on the other thread? But its good to remind people who uses it.
I was wondering why you kept saying 80% accurate.
As I stated when testing it, it missed lots of words and sentences... BUT I was surprise how well it did perform.
I would never give any translation software a high accurate rate over 50%:) The Japanese language is just too difficult for a machine, even for foreign speakers.
Indeed good news. I think manually you might get better subs in the end.

Enjoy.
Good job. Translation software are good starters. I use them for that reason or if I get stuck:)

bangjoniroma

Apr 19, 2023
Yes, we can also compare it to premiere pro cc 2023. But the problem that I can see with premiere pro is that the subscription fee is expensive, and if you are using a cracked version then there is a high chance that it contains viruses.

I also want to try premiere pro cc but I don't have it. Are you using a cracked version? Would you mind sharing where you got it?

Thank you very much. :)

Edit: Or can you share some transcriptions generated by premiere pro cc 2023? For us to know how good it is compared to other software that we use.
You can download adobe speech to text language pack new version and after intall it you can use it and no need to download from adobe cloud

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022

BLK-280 Schoolwide Shotacon Hunting The Cherry Boy Popping Pervert Teacher AIKA​

Unedited subtitle.

blk00280pl.jpg

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022

BLK-280 Schoolwide Shotacon Hunting The Cherry Boy Popping Pervert Teacher AIKA​

Unedited subtitle.

blk00280pl.jpg
There was a sub for this title posted here in an AIKA pack that is much better than this unedited sub you've posted. The subs in these packs are pretty good and don't seem to have a lot of MTL garbage. I don't know their origin, and I can't remember who posted it, but I've reattached it here. If you are the original poster or translator, thank you to the heavens. Paying it forward here.

Attachments

• Aika subs.zip
    2 MB · Views: 516

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
There was a sub for this title posted here in an AIKA pack that is much better than this unedited sub you've posted. The subs in these packs are pretty good and don't seem to have a lot of MTL garbage. I don't know their origin, and I can't remember who posted it, but I've reattached it here. If you are the original poster or translator, thank you to the heavens. Paying it forward here.
My money is on @Aikayikes!

BINGO !

Reactions: JAVinsight

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
Ho,Ho, thanks you so much. I already searched for subs here. couldn't find. downloaded externally that's not good [no full conversation].
so transcribed & translated myself.

Reactions: Taako

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Ho,Ho, thanks you so much. I already searched for subs here. couldn't find. downloaded externally that's not good [no full conversation].
so transcribed & translated myself.
When people upload a batch of subs in a single zip file it then is impossible for the individual files to show up in a search, unfortunately.

Reactions: Taako

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I used Whisper to create this sub for HUNBL-133. Although sibling relations is usually not a favorite of mine, I thought the "ladies" in this movie were deserving. I did not edit the sub, so I am hoping someone else will pick up the the ball and finish it. Anyway enjoy!

Attachments

• HUNBL-133.rar
    26.8 KB · Views: 235

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
When people upload a batch of subs in a single zip file it then is impossible for the individual files to show up in a search, unfortunately.
Lol, well... let's be honest here. This is a forum of beggars, whether you contribute or not. Beggars can't be choosers. Beggars have to dig for gold. And that is the real reason we are all here!