Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-118 I Started Living On My Own And My Mom Helped Me Move Into My New Apartment. After Hearing The Screams Of Sexual Pleasure Cumming From My Next Door Neighbor, She Got So Horny She Jumped On Me. Reiko Sawamura

h_086fera118pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for FERA-118. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• FERA-118 - Copy.rar
    3.6 KB · Views: 262

kssk

Apr 1, 2021
My favorite genre is incest, and I really was curious about those reality type vids where they pick up family members off the street and interview them first before leaving them alone in a room to have sex. Unfortunately those types of vids don't get translated much, probably because those have a lot of "pointless" dialogue. But I think the dialogue adds a lot to the background of the characters and the dynamics of their relationships. So I went primarily for those when playing around with Whisper and uh... the results weren't super great. Even playing around with vad and chunk thresholds still made for extremely messy translations. But at least I can get the gist of the conversations now.

I also tried some dramatic movies and Whisper works so much better for those. It still has a lot of mistakes throughout, but the first attempt is usually satisfactory for me, unlike with reality vids where I have to do multiple attempts and have to piece shit together or figure out the context myself.

Here's three completely unedited drama subtitles (DLDSS-030, DASD-862, SPRD-678) that I put through Whisper on default settings. I haven't even watched through them, but skimming through the lines they seem okay.

1dldss030pl.jpg
dasd862pl.jpg
18sprd678pl.jpg

Attachments

• jav.rar
    28 KB · Views: 508

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-25 Love Lust Sex Ryoko Murakami Excess Sabishinbo Mother.​

h_086fera25pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for FERA-025. You gotta love Ryoko's huge boobs! I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• FERA-25 - Copy.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 259

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

VENU-156 Miki Sato Copulation Steam Bath Incest Mother And Child

venu156pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for Venu156. I love this actress and I wanted to sub this movie because it seemed to have the same actor as the mother-son couple in Venu-348. My objective was to make it a prequel to VENU-348. As always however, I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think of my "prequel".​

You could have saved yourself some time friend, both of those been sub for years. I think 3-4 month ago I was watching them both.
Didn't care too much for Venu-348 like I last remember, the son was just too willing to get caught.
But I always appreciate your effort. Your version could be better:D

Reactions: Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
ASSA is the same thing as .ass btw.

Unless you want to do something more than just basic text on a video, there's really no good reason to use .ass over subrip(.srt) which is likely the most supported subtitle format.

.ass just gives you a lot of control over how the text is displayed. You can change the font of individual lines, color them, move them to a specific position, scale them bigger or smaller, add gradients to the text, fade effects, stuff like that. You can even draw shapes if you want to block some text on screen and add subtitles over that part.

Here's an example of something fancy I did back in the day, the "B&L's Style Romance!" text in that picture is 100% soft sub, you can toggle it on and off. It's 9 different subtitle lines(and possibly 2 more lines for the gradient and something else, forgot how that works 7 of which are to create the gradient effect, it only shows a slice of each line of different colors) stacked onto each other to mimic the style of the japanese title.
View attachment 3164793

Edit: One thing I forgot about that could be useful with .ass even if you only want basic text is that you can set an actor name for each line which doesn't get displayed into the subs so if you find it helpful to know who is saying what when editing, that's one thing .srt can't do.
Awesome! I have used .ass to my advantage as well:)

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
You could have saved yourself some time friend, both of those been sub for years. I think 3-4 month ago I was watching them both.
Didn't care too much for Venu-348 like I last remember, the son was just too willing to get caught.
But I always appreciate your effort. Your version could be better:D
Yea, I had bought subtitles for VENU-348 from EroJapanese a long time ago. I especially liked VENU-348 mainly because it starred Miki Satou and Eriko Muira. However, I didn't know there were existing subtitles for VENU-156.

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

kadal123

Jan 20, 2020
when i do a whisper after 4 min processing, why a output running same until the end ??

00:39:14,000 --> 00:39:24,000
OK?
00:39:24,000 --> 00:39:32,000
OK?
00:39:32,000 --> 00:39:42,000
OK?

its start on 04.00 min

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• NUKA-005.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 255
Feb 25, 2023
when i do a whisper after 4 min processing, why a output running same until the end ??

00:39:14,000 --> 00:39:24,000
OK?
00:39:24,000 --> 00:39:32,000
OK?
00:39:32,000 --> 00:39:42,000
OK?

its start on 04.00 min
how are you running it? locally using python on your own GPU? With whisper.cpp? a colab instance?
So it's looking for previous tokens for context, and if there is a lot of non-normal dialogue (e.g. sex) then it can throw in a wrench in things. There are a few things to try. 1) try different models, 2) use a VAD, 3) break larger wav files into chunks and stitch them together.

Personally I've found using fine-tuned models by Japanese researchers to perform the best, and I break larger wav files into smaller ones. Some movies just perform better than others for transcription. If there are a lot of people talking, or if there isn't a lot of dialogue, or if there is a shower running or some other distracting noise I get sub-optimal results.

Feb 25, 2023

Attachments

• SDNM-347.rar
    97.1 KB · Views: 210

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-46 Sabishinbo Mother Excessive Love Lust Sex Kazama Yumi

h_086fera46pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for FERA-46 for all of us big boob lovers ! I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• FERA-46 - Copy.rar
    6.8 KB · Views: 239

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Yea, I had bought subtitles for VENU-348 from EroJapanese a long time ago. I especially liked VENU-348 mainly because it starred Miki Satou and Eriko Muira. However, I didn't know there were existing subtitles for VENU-156.
It's ok. I didn't know too until I accidently found it years ago.
venu-348 was awesome at first viewing... but later I dearly hated the son:)

• Haha

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019

Attachments

• vrtm-269.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 315
  • sprd-1489.zip
    66.7 KB · Views: 282
  • sprd-1484.zip
    31.7 KB · Views: 272
  • piyo-120.zip
    37.4 KB · Views: 241
  • newm-006.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 240
  • hzgd-182.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 230
  • ekw-081.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 204

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

BKD-303 Mother-to-child Mating [Komagatake Road] Chisato Shoda

bkd303pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for BKD-303. I cleaned it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• BKD-303 - Copy.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 278

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
If watching JAV has taught me anything, it is that female managers for sports teams always end up servicing the team members, male and female co-workers on a business trip always end up booked into the same room, and sisters left at home with their new stepdad while mom is in the hospital always get trained as sex toys.

ATID-435 Stepsister Training, Our New Stepdad Teases Us Every Night... Kanna Shirashi, Rei Kuruki​

atid00435pl.jpg

Attachments

• ATID-435_.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
If watching JAV has taught me anything, it is that female managers for sports teams always end up servicing the team members, male and female co-workers on a business trip always end up booked into the same room, and sisters left at home with their new stepdad while mom is in the hospital always get trained as sex toys.
And you forgot... no one tells:cheers: