Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bds3112

Feb 13, 2019

SDMF-028 For The First Time In 10 Years, I Secretly Made A Vaginal Cum Shot With My Mild Yankee Daughter's Husband (20) Without Using A Contraceptive. Pink Family VOL.30 Mayu Onodera

1sdmf028pl.jpg

Attachments

• SDMF-028.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 312

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
You forgot, you girls love to be r**pe by old men. And teachers never get caught having sex with their students... during class.
Can I add:

Wives always end up falling for the boss/colleague/handyman/ex schoolmate whom they taken advantage by.

Wives always end up falling for the brother-in-law/father-in-law whom bonks them

Husbands are generally clueless and leave wives sexually unfulfilled and only these other people can bring outt the sex godess inside her.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Can I add:

Wives always end up falling for the boss/colleague/handyman/ex schoolmate whom they taken advantage by.

Wives always end up falling for the brother-in-law/father-in-law whom bonks them

Husbands are generally clueless and leave wives sexually unfulfilled and only these other people can bring outt the sex godess inside her.
I love all these additions to my little list. Here's another: The domineering, stuck-up bitch in your apartment building will invariably be working at the nearby soapland so you can blackmail her.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DOHI-066 A Woman Who Witnessed Her Daughter Reversing Her Son Rebelled With Frustration Mama Came Up With Her Close Relatives Cum Inside And Parents' Bowls SEX!

h_139dohi066pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for DOHI-066. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• DOHI-066.rar
    15 KB · Views: 322

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019

DOHI-066 A Woman Who Witnessed Her Daughter Reversing Her Son Rebelled With Frustration Mama Came Up With Her Close Relatives Cum Inside And Parents' Bowls SEX!

h_139dohi066pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for DOHI-066. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I had an old machine generated translation for this video, but yours is vastly superior. Thanks!

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

h_139dohi066pl.jpg

Thank u, Chuckie. Honestly I would had got rid of the guy and kept the mom and daughters... who like they were having a good time:p

Reactions: Chuckie100

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Can I add:

Well, well.
How about the relative who visits his cuck uncle to have a c*ck :psurgery, and need uncle's neglected wife to applied the medicine.

Staying on the subject of medical procedure, how about a hospital where all the nurses are sex crazy and f**cks you in private or in front of other nurses and patients. The healthcare benefits must be expensive lol

One more medical, how about when your sexy aunt visit and you tell her you need a quick hand job. After she reluctantly agrees, you ask her could you lick her pu**sy ...and then you both are having sex for almost an hour... with no one disturbing...and if you work in a hospital like me, you know that's impossible

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I cherry-picked what I considered the best four sequences of MCSR-484 and then used used Whisper to produce these subtitles files. The first episode features Hana Haruna, the second features Rene Fukishi, the third is Mary Tachibana?? I think, and the last one features Ryouko Murakami. (If you want the matching video clips, message me and I can send a share link.) I still had to clean them up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• MCSR-484-1 - Copy.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 182
  • MCSR-484-2 - Copy.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 184
  • MCSR-484-3 - Copy.rar
    5.9 KB · Views: 177

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Well, well.
How about the relative who visits his cuck uncle to have a c*ck :psurgery, and need uncle's neglected wife to applied the medicine.

Staying on the subject of medical procedure, how about a hospital where all the nurses are sex crazy and f**cks you in private or in front of other nurses and patients. The healthcare benefits must be expensive lol

One more medical, how about when your sexy aunt visit and you tell her you need a quick hand job. After she reluctantly agrees, you ask her could you lick her pu**sy ...and then you both are having sex for almost an hour... with no one disturbing...and if you work in a hospital like me, you know that's impossible
How about the young wife who finds out she's infertile and asks the Mom to step up! And her husband winds up fucking the Mother's brains out!

Reactions: jeev and Taako

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Wow, I am surprised at the amount of subtitles that I am recently finding from the community, not only from here, on other pages and other communities are making many of us happy, clarifying that they are using the WHISPER system to subtitle, I also It's nice to see and find subtitles that I already had in mind to subtitle with WHISPER, saving time...:malu2::top::cihuy::bye:

Reactions: Prinsipe

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
A few more classic Aika. No editing after Whisper'ing it, but again I'm looking to just get the message across. I used to get most subs from Sehuatang but now I rarely visit it. It seems even a poor Whisper is better than machine translation. EDRG-014 came out weird.. the first 30 seconds or so are off, but after that it improves. Still missed the last two minutes of the video but I'm not picky. :)

Attachments

• GAR-260.jpg
    GAR-260.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 174
  • GAR-260.zip
    14 KB · Views: 148
  • RSD-012.jpg
    RSD-012.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 150
  • RSD-012.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 148
  • WDI-030.jpg
    WDI-030.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 163
  • WDI-030.zip
    26.5 KB · Views: 157
  • EDRG-014.jpg
    EDRG-014.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 175
  • EDRG-014.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

I cherry-picked what I considered the best four sequences of MCSR-484 and then used used Whisper to produce these subtitles files. The first episode features Hana Haruna, the second features Rene Fukishi, the third is Mary Tachibana?? I think, and the last one features Ryouko Murakami. (If you want the matching video clips, message me and I can send a share link.) I still had to clean them up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Thanks, Chuckie100!
I'd love the links to the clips, feel free to DM me.
I'm pretty sure the Rena Fukiishi clip is from BKD-168. You may know the guy on this forum who created and posted subs for that one. ;-) ( It's also on the cat : https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/444/BKD-168 Rene - Chuckie100.html )
Rena F. is easily one of my top 10 all-time fav JAV MILFS, so I'm always glad to get subs for her work, even if they are dupes made by the same friend. :)
Always appreciate your work.
Cheers

maload

Jul 1, 2008
/Is this a laundry /

1 anybody know why this machine print this word ???

2 i use to see somebody write topic about " misunderstanding ......."

anyone remember that topic

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks, Chuckie100!
I'd love the links to the clips, feel free to DM me.
I'm pretty sure the Rena Fukiishi clip is from BKD-168. You may know the guy on this forum who created and posted subs for that one. ;-) ( It's also on the cat : https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/444/BKD-168 Rene - Chuckie100.html )
Rena F. is easily one of my top 10 all-time fav JAV MILFS, so I'm always glad to get subs for her work, even if they are dupes made by the same friend. :)
Always appreciate your work.
Cheers
Yea, I can't get enough of Rene Fukiishi either.

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-615 Mother And Son To Continue Even If Carefully Goes Wrong At A Slow Pleasure Sex Education Rena Fukiishi

venu615pl.jpg

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for VENU-615. Like many other viewers, Rene Fukiishi is also one of my favorite JAV actresses. I think her best movie was MVSD-315 however. I still had to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• VENU-615 - Copy.rar
    5.7 KB · Views: 301

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
/Is this a laundry /

1 anybody know why this machine print this word ???

2 i use to see somebody write topic about " misunderstanding ......."

anyone remember that topic
Is this from Whisper? I remember when I last used long ago it said, can I grab some shit for you:p

But... for your question... I believe @SamKook mention this. It's some type of hallucination?
Do it mean...if it can not determine the real dialogue... its going to guess..what the person might say?

I don't know. I don't use it sorry. Chuckie and the rest who use it no more about it.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Is this from Whisper? I remember when I last used long ago it said, can I grab some shit for you:p

But... for your question... I believe @SamKook mention this. It's some type of hallucination?
Do it mean...if it can not determine the real dialogue... its going to guess..what the person might say?

I don't know. I don't use it sorry. Chuckie and the rest who use it no more about it.
I don't recognize it. Probably something I would just delete or make up something based what's happing in the scene.

Reactions: Taako