Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Pisko

Aug 14, 2020
Hello. I need some help with something. I just started to autotranslate some movies with "AutoSub gui", something like that ( i found a tutorial on YT). My question is: when i upload the video to the program took around 2hrs to give me the srt file, the movie was in HD, I want to know if I upload the same movie in 360 or 480fp, the quality of the file is going to be the same, and the time is going to be less. Also I want to know if this program is good to AutoSub movies. Because i found easy to use. Thanks

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Unless you have very slow internet the processing shouldn't take 2 hrs. Usually it takes 5-15 minutes for a 2 hr video on my computer. Anyway, just use Audacity to get the audio (save as wav or mp3) and use that with AutoSubGui. The program uses the same Google API as pyTranscriber so there's really no difference between the programs. You can sometimes get a little different result but that's just a coincidence. pyTranscriber tends to crash for most people.
For most videos, AutoSubGui doesn't do a good job. For some, you can get around 40% of the dialog captured pretty well. I think it works a lot better for English.

Pisko

Aug 14, 2020
Unless you have very slow internet the processing shouldn't take 2 hrs. Usually it takes 5-15 minutes for a 2 hr video on my computer. Anyway, just use Audacity to get the audio (save as wav or mp3) and use that with AutoSubGui. The program uses the same Google API as pyTranscriber so there's really no difference between the programs. You can sometimes get a little different result but that's just a coincidence. pyTranscriber tends to crash for most people.
For most videos, AutoSubGui doesn't do a good job. For some, you can get around 40% of the dialog captured pretty well. I think it works a lot better for English.
Thanks. Yes I think is my internet. I´m going to try Audacity. I used AutoSubGui in NSPS-998. The subtitles were good, but some parts didn´t have subs, I think because there was some music when the people talk and it was difficult to the program to translate that. But the subtitles helped me to give me a context about the movie.

Pisko

Aug 14, 2020
Someone know what program is better? Pytranscriber or AutosubGui? Because, I'm starting to use AutoSubGui, but don't subtitle all the dialogues , I'm using this program in 2 movies of two hours each one , and only show me 260 lines approx in the srt files. I started to use Audacity to see if I can have better results, but is the same. I want to know if exists some tricks to have better results. I have not used pytranscriber yet. It is better? Thanks

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Someone know what program is better? Pytranscriber or AutosubGui? Because, I'm starting to use AutoSubGui, but don't subtitle all the dialogues , I'm using this program in 2 movies of two hours each one , and only show me 260 lines approx in the srt files. I started to use Audacity to see if I can have better results, but is the same. I want to know if exists some tricks to have better results. I have not used pytranscriber yet. It is better? Thanks
What you have to understand is that the gui is not what decides what is recognized. It's the Google API that recognizes dialog. I have tried amplifying the audio (some parts are always very faint) but when there's clipping recognition is worse. I've also tried to use compression to raise the volume of the faint parts and I usually get less lines regcognized with a compressed track but I also get some more correct results. So I tend to make 3 different tracks and compare them all. Audio without any amplification (or just normalized), audio amplified, either by selecting faint parts and amplifying or amplifying the whole track, and audio that has been compressed. All processing is done in Audacity.
I have not found any other way to improve recognition. I know the command prompt version is supposed to let you set parameters for recognition but I was unable to make it work without the two guis. The installation is way too complicated for me and I don't have experience using command language.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Does anyone have the NTRD-084 srt for English? Would be very grateful if someone have it.
Here you are. Chinese subtitles. You'll have to translate with a machine translator yourself.
Please don't ask for English translations in this thread. Search for them on the web instead. You won't find many English subtitles on the web and most of those you can find are machine translations.

Attachments

• NTRD-084.rar
    38.3 KB · Views: 339

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
Ericf thank you so much for the subs that you gave me for JJAD-007. But the subs are weird. Maybe cause of machine translation. Is there any other way to get proper ones? Again sorry for bothering again. :(

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Hm... No such video. Either SSIS-008, SSIS-080, SSIS-088.
I've found subtitles for SSIS-008 but not the others. 088 hasn't come out yet (2021-06-19).
Please moderate your requests. I accept requests up to a limit, like two subtitles a month, but I can't provide subtitles unless they are available.
Please do a search first.