Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
Thank you bro, i really appreciate your help. But one thing that is nagging is that i viewed this subtitle on subtitle viewer but it still sucks like they are saying other thing but srt is other

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. Have you checked whether the first subtitle of the script is in sync with the first line of dialog?
Since the script I provided (Deepl translation) has similar timing to the other script, that shouldn't be the issue. If your video doesn't begin immediately, but has a commercial at the beginning, you ned to retime it.

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. Have you checked whether the first subtitle of the script is in sync with the first line of dialog?
Since the script I provided (Deepl translation) has similar timing to the other script, that shouldn't be the issue. If your video doesn't begin immediately, but has a commercial at the beginning, you ned to retime it.
Yes, first dialogue is same

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
Yes, first dialogue is same
And can you help me? If you have haruna hana movies with English srt. Can you send it ? Haruna is my fav. AV actress so i needed it

I already have
Mimk 084, Mimk 052, Mimk 054, Adn-069, sdmu-817. Other than these do you have other ones? Thank you : )

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Then I don't know what the problem is.
I've checked the video at Javqt and both of the subtitles match the dialog.

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
And can you help me? If you have haruna hana movies with English srt. Can you send it ? Haruna is my fav. AV actress so i needed it

I already have
Mimk 084, Mimk 052, Mimk 054, Adn-069, sdmu-817. Other than these do you have other ones? Thank you : )
Oh ok no problem, still thank you for helping:)

I already have

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks mate for the subs ^_^
But they're in Chinese , how can i properly translate it without changing any dialogue?
The process of changing subtitle files from one language (Chinese in this case) to another (English) is super easy.
You've got multiple options.
Option #1 - Use the Auto-translate function in the program called Subtitle Edit. (See attached picture) It's so easy that I won't even go into detailing how to do it. (Lots of instructions can be found online.)
Pro - Super easy
Pro - Fast
Con - You can only do one or two auto-translations within a given period of time. (This has been my experience, but I don't know the actual rules)
(link to some info on how to use Subtitle Edit) https://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit/help

Option #2 - Save the file as a .txt file. Open the file then cut (or copy) and paste lines into Google Translate.
Pro - Super Easy
Con - It has a 5000 character at a time limit, so it's slower and you can only translate 5000 or fewer characters with each paste.

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    299.7 KB · Views: 160

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
Thank you so much mate! I appreciate your help : )
The process of changing subtitle files from one language (Chinese in this case) to another (English) is super easy.
You've got multiple options.
Option #1 - Use the Auto-translate function in the program called Subtitle Edit. (See attached picture) It's so easy that I won't even go into detailing how to do it. (Lots of instructions can be found online.)
Pro - Super easy
Pro - Fast
Con - You can only do one or two auto-translations within a given period of time. (This has been my experience, but I don't know the actual rules)
(link to some info on how to use Subtitle Edit) https://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit/help

Option #2 - Save the file as a .txt file and cut and paste lines into Google Translate.
Pro - Super Easy
Con - It has a 5000 character at a time limit, so it's slower and you can only translate 5000 or fewer characters with each paste.

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021

"Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★"​

READ THE TITLE
~They have generously provide us the fishing rod already, now go fish~
I know this isn't a request site and I'm sorry for that. But i wanted to know how to extract soft subs using idm from sites like javenglish or javcc.

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
I know this isn't a request site and I'm sorry for that. But i wanted to know how to extract soft subs using idm from sites like javenglish or javcc.

This was buried a little back in this thread, page 100 post #1995 to be exact, but if you had gone through the thread, you would have found an excellent method posted by @Electromog on how to download subs from javenglish. I have used it there and it works. I don't know about javcc, but it should be similar I suppose.

In chrome and similar clients you can do this with the developers tools.
Go to the page but do not start the video yet.
Hit ctrl+shift+i to start the dev tools, the widow should split in two halves. On the right half select the "network" tab.
Now click play on the video. On the right half of the windows you should see a bunch of lines of text. One of them will end in .srt
Right click on that line and choose the option open in new tab and a download window should open where you can select the directory where you want the file

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
IDM will work, but you have to add the file extension in the 'file types' settings. It isn't enabled by default.

Just tested it actually, since I don't primarily use Windows had to load up a virtual machine - you can download the srt file from javenglish without doing the above steps as long as you make the modifications in IDM settings.