Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
You know any free ones?
Except if some people do the translation by themself and decide to share it, there are no free good quality subtitles. Currently, 90% of what is being shared for free is auto translated subtitles.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Can you give me the srt of jul-621
Read again what I just replied.

There are tons of new members, here and on other forums too, just asking for free subs. They don't share anything with other members in exchange, or even participate to the life of the forum. It's not the best way to ask imo.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
o thak you at least its intersting movies. sometime i dont really understand people

Last edited:

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
Sorry I've been requesting a lot like too much subtitles these days, and not givinf anything in return. I'm truly sorry for that.
Just that I've the RUNBKK 700 chinese subtitle pack. Does anyone have the English ones translated pack? Can anyone share? I can use deepl as my laptop isn't working, only using android and here using deepl is a mess.

Rushwong90

Jun 15, 2021
Anybody know how to get subs from this site? They seem to have chinese subs for a lot of FA pro movies I'm looking for but you need an account to download them. For an account you need an invitation code too.

https://etertrrewe4wr.xyz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=540971
I've been trying to figure this website out as well. Anyone able to how to tell me how to download the following sub?

https://etertrrewe4wr.xyz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=511267&highlight=Ssis-041

hitman000

Jun 14, 2021
https://etertrrewe4wr.xyz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=511267&highlight=Ssis-041
you cant if you want to download subs from this site you need to be a memeber and purchase with points, thats not the hardest part if you want to create an account you need an invite code only memebers of the website who already had an account can send you the invite code, i tried a lot with third party website for username or password but no luck if any one had an account plese sent the invite code it willl be a great help.

mandaldeep378

Jun 14, 2021
TALK ABOUT EDUCATION. THINGS ARE REQUESTED WITH A LITTLE EDUCATION. EITHER WHEN YOU ASK FOR 1 SRT OR SAY THANK YOU AT LEAST FOR RECEIVING AT LEAST 1 SRT
I said thank you. And if i didn't than I'm sorry maybe in hurry i forgot that. I hope you forgive me for that.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hey guys, I like to post a sub I recently did for STARS-375 She Won't Leave Her Futon No Matter What I Do - Once My Stepsister Goes To Bed, She's Down For The Night - No Matter How Many Times I Creampie Her Waiting Pussy! Iori Kogawa.

It's an incomplete sub and anyone can make corrections, if they want. Are we allowed to post it? I would like to hear from a Moderator to know what's the best way.

sonyx7979

May 29, 2021
meyd00684pl.jpg

MEYD-684 Time Stopping - The Pleasure From An Aphrodisiac Explodes In A Twitching Orgasm! Mihina​

Attachments

• MEYD-684.rar
    19.2 KB · Views: 410

sonyx7979

May 29, 2021
mvsd00390pl.jpg

MVSD-390 Super Hardcore Golden Shower Lesbian Party -Dream Girl Hazuki Was A Masochist Slut Who Loves Having Her Piss Drunk-​

Attachments

• MVSD-390.rar
    35 KB · Views: 397

sonyx7979

May 29, 2021
VSPDS-649.jpg

VSPDS-649 Your Mom Is A Dirty Slut! Mother Accepts To Get Gang Bang r***ing To Protect Her Son From Being Bullied. Cherry Boy Got Hard From Watching His Own Mom Getting Fucked And Participated To The Party! Incest Creampie​

Attachments

• VSPDS-649.rar
    39.2 KB · Views: 514
Reactions: cafltx