Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks, dafuck!
And here's my latest subtitle translation:
ABP-650 Airi Suzumura - Lucky Slut 1: All The Most Erotic Things You Can Imagine Are Actually Happening!!

Please read the ABP-650 Readme.txt for download info and subtitle variations.

The initial translation work on this video took me about 13 hours. I was working from a Ko*ean script.
However, when I started watching the video, the work load started pile up.
That's no wonder when you look at my finished script and realize that I added just about twice the number of lines to the original script.

The Ko*ean script had 518 lines, 33902 characters without blanks counted and 8921 words.
The finished translation has 1024 lines, 78216 characters without blanks counted and 20058 words.

I hadn't watched anything else with Airi Suzumura (there are lots of Ko*ean subtitles for her videos) but I saw part of the first scene (at a bathhouse where there's a time mix-up which causes the scene to happen) which I thought was pretty hot.
There are six scenes with various situations where a guy is getting "lucky" enough to be able, and invited, to fuck or help giving pleasure to the girl.
The second and fourth scenes had their charm as well but I didn't really care for the other three.
You may feel different.
Anyway, I believe I worked at least 10 more hours on the script after getting the first draft finished so it took at least 23 hours.
Let's hope the next few videos I work on don't have as many extra lines.

And about that, I find that I'm too easily distracted. I had decided on what to continue with but then this other video popped up that felt really compelling. And then I found another, and another and... There was this video with Shuri Atomi that I got hooked on and... well, there's this lady called Saeko Matsushita that someone in this thread was pretty smitten with and I checked out a few of her videos. Suffice it to say that I think I will subtitle one of those in the future.
xdeathx, if you're working on something with her, let me know so we don't do the same videos.
Well, you see where this is going.
As mentioned I have a few things finished (before watching the video, mind) and will post as soon as I have watched and done final edits on those.
I have to do some other work as well so it might be a while.
I hope you enjoy this movie.

Attachments

• ABP-650 Eng Sub.rar
    194.4 KB · Views: 1,363
  • ABP-650.jpg
    ABP-650.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 158

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Why do people write Korean as Ko*ean? It's not a curse word.

Reactions: desioner

brockrock2002

May 31, 2007
There is a website that has tons of JAV subtitles in Hangul, and it's constantly being updated with new ones. You have to register to be able to download files. It's free, but a bit tricky to navigate (like any other foreign website). Here is a link to the subtitle section:

https://redfoxk.com/bbs/main.php?gid=torent

The three sub-categories within this section that has subtitles you can download are as follows:

Free (AV subtitles)
Subtitle + video (management team)
(New) Production Subtitle

From what I can figure out, it appears that there is some kind of points system for this site, and each subtitle or other file you download costs a listed number of points. I think you get 10 points for the first time you login each day. I don't know about adding any more points because, well, I can't read Hangul and am just guessing around as to what's going on.

But I have downloaded quite a few subtitles from this site - lots are new and not included the big .zip collections of Hangul JAV subtitles. Anything not .srt can be easily converted to it using any number of websites that offer it free, and these subtitles are easily converted to English with Google Translator Toolkit. You can also use a free "re-sync subtitle" website to adjust the subtitle's timing if it's off.

potatogod

Jul 24, 2018
From what I can figure out, it appears that there is some kind of points system for this site, and each subtitle or other file you download costs a listed number of points. I think you get 10 points for the first time you login each day. I don't know about adding any more points because, well, I can't read Hangul and am just guessing around as to what's going on.

My understanding is that the 'Free' section is basically old subtitles that have been circulated before on other forums or sites (e.g. Kukudas). It only costs 1 point to download those.
For the 'New' section my understanding is that the members produce the subs themselves and share it. Since it's kind of exclusive it costs 10 points to download those.
You can get extra points aside from the 10 daily points from writing comments (usually 1 point) or posting content (videos, old subtitles, new subtitles etc).

But I have downloaded quite a few subtitles from this site - lots are new and not included the big .zip collections of Hangul JAV subtitles. Anything not .srt can be easily converted to it using any number of websites that offer it free, and these subtitles are easily converted to English with Google Translator Toolkit. You can also use a free "re-sync subtitle" website to adjust the subtitle's timing if it's off.

Yeah, I've been slowly downloading all the subs there to further expand upon the previous large sets posted here. For subtitle conversion, I'd advise using a combination of Google Translator Toolkit and Naver Papago. In my experience Naver Papago has more logical translations (likely due to the better quality of inputs as Naver is popular in Korea).

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
brockrock2002: Thanks. I've checked it weekly since a few weeks ago when it was mentioned here in the forum.
Unless you want to download video files from sites that you might not have access to you can safely ignore the section called 자막+영상(유저up) (Subtitle + video (user up)) because there are no subtitles in this section. So why do they call it that? Don't know.
anonymous21: ADN-064, a video with Uehara Ai was just posted in 자막+영상(운영진).

Electromog: I write it like that because the first times I posted nothing showed up. I had to get my post approved and it wasn't. I managed to contact a mod and it was corrected. I don't know if a post will be edited or deleted if I write it out fully but it won't be searchable and that's my main reason.

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
brockrock2002: Thanks. I've checked it weekly since a few weeks ago when it was mentioned here in the forum.
Unless you want to download video files from sites that you might not have access to you can safely ignore the section called 자막+영상(유저up) (Subtitle + video (user up)) because there are no subtitles in this section. So why do they call it that? Don't know.
anonymous21: ADN-064, a video with Uehara Ai was just posted in 자막+영상(운영진).

Electromog: I write it like that because the first times I posted nothing showed up. I had to get my post approved and it wasn't. I managed to contact a mod and it was corrected. I don't know if a post will be edited or deleted if I write it out fully but it won't be searchable and that's my main reason.

@ericf yes I know...thanks

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Here's one more subtitle I translated (from Ch*nese).
SW-424: Why Is This Dirty Old Man Touching Me (Chidori Miriya, Miyazawa Yukari).
There's a third girl in the movie as well but I don't know her name.
This is an 'onsen' video with a bit of a twist. There are a few videos out there where guys start touching girls while sitting beside them at an 'onsen' but in this one there's much more coaxing and teasing than straight grabbing and forcing.
I got this because of Chidori Miriya but Miyazawa Yukari is the one who acts really young and curious in this video.
The ending scene is cut off a bit too early in my opinion but on the whole it's a good video.

There are two versions of the subtitle.
Use the SD subtitle for the SD version and the HD subtitle for the HD version.
There seems to be some "cuts" in the HD version that makes it a few seconds shorter (excepting the opening commercials of the SD version).

Here's a sample of the translation of the video I'm working on right now.
It's a rather difficult one to translate because the K*rean script
from K*k*das doesn't translate well with any of the online translators.
Here's a sample of Naver translation and my translation of the dialog.

Sorry about yesterday.
Are you surprised?
No, I asked for it.
What's going on today?
Could you keep me posted yesterday?
Not sample
About the convex image.

I'm sorry about yesterday.
I shocked you a bit, right?
No, I asked for it.
What do you want today?
Could you continue teaching me from where we stopped yesterday?
Not with the reproduction,
I want to see the bulge between your legs.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• SW-424.jpg
    SW-424.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 143
  • SW-424 English.rar
    16.6 KB · Views: 994

javsubbed

Nov 3, 2017
I have new translation project.. It is black homestay NTR series
Here is some screenshot...
Enjoy !

Attachments

• akari2.PNG
    akari2.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • akari3.PNG
    akari3.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 98
  • akari4.PNG
    akari4.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 107
  • akari1.PNG
    akari1.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 104
  • DASD-430.rar
    19.3 KB · Views: 949

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Only finally just now delving into this world, thanks to @javsubbed's post in the IR thread referenced above, in fact.

No idea why I've never bothered with subs before, I guess part of the fun of JAV has been the fantasy of whatever they're saying being in my head, if that makes any sense. A scenario can be whatever I want it to be, since I have no idea what they're saying.

That said, I'm coming around to the appeal of knowing just what dirty shit the creepy JAV guys are saying and such ha.

Has any of Suzuki Koharu's work been subbed by chance? Sad what's happened with her, suppose revisiting her best stuff is caring in my own way.

Last edited:

javsubbed

Nov 3, 2017
Only finally just now delving into this world, thanks to @javsubbed's post in the IR thread referenced above, in fact.

No idea why I've never bothered with subs before, I guess part of the fun of JAV has been the fantasy of whatever they're saying being in my head, if that makes any sense. A scenario can be whatever I want it to be, since I have no idea what they're saying.

That said, I'm coming around to the appeal of knowing just what dirty shit the creepy JAV guys are saying and such ha.

Has any of Suzuki Koharu's work been subbed by chance? Sad what's happened with her, suppose revisiting her best stuff is caring in my own way.
Unfortunately I don't have any of Suzuki Koharu because I just did based on request by some people.. I also curious why nobody request her stuff , cause I know she's an amazing actresses

Reactions: Restrepo

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
Thank you javsubbed for your sub.
It would be nice if you take a look at RBD-154 and decide if it worth translating. Old movie, but great actress (Akari Hoshino) and story

javsubbed

Nov 3, 2017
Thank you javsubbed for your sub.
It would be nice if you take a look at RBD-154 and decide if it worth translating. Old movie, but great actress (Akari Hoshino) and story
Ohh.. It's slave island series.. It's easy bro.. If you can provide the movie, I will translate it when I have free time... I prefer HD but if you just have SD version, then it's okay