Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
i can't know cos i never had chinese subs to work off of
but so far with subtitle edit i am ok
beats capturing it with autosub which is ok but less accurate

some sub has their respective constraints ... examples of words are not always the same as sub ".. this yng be a constraint ... I've seen sub² srt korea but only one movie that became the best genre in my opinion and became the winner of the AVOP-069 award ..

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
some sub has their respective constraints ... examples of words are not always the same as sub ".. this yng be a constraint ... I've seen sub² srt korea but only one movie that became the best genre in my opinion and became the winner of the AVOP-069 award ..

Please share how do you get chinese sub?

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Alrighty folks, here's my next commissioned sub brought to you by desioner!

PPPD-490 息子の巨乳妻を確実に孕ませたい 篠田あゆみ

pppd490pl.jpg

JAVLibrary page: http://www.19lib.com/en/?v=javlilqo7i
Movie Download: https://mega.nz/#!CwtRHLyQ!SseSdQm8clxaf3e5B2yqfn1YoOBzBmGxOV_hbjdaD_k
=======================

Thank you very much, desioner! This is an awesome gift!

X-Man

Reactions: Shiyuan

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
already you post check
Attached Files:
50 Best Movies Asia ..

it is a sub chinese that has been simplified

Strange, Google Translate detect those sub as Japanese, for example HBAD-031 and RBD-301. But the result is bad when I throw them all in google translate so I ignore those

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
Strange, Google Translate detect those sub as Japanese, for example HBAD-031 and RBD-301. But the result is bad when I throw them all in google translate so I ignore those

search google
Hanzi and kanji differences in the Chinese and Japanese character sets

Mr bakayaro

Feb 12, 2018
search google
Hanzi and kanji differences in the Chinese and Japanese character sets

nah man, I don't understand your whole argument but that's clearly not Chinese...

The Chinese subs actually come from Taiwan and done in traditional and they don't share srts, as far as I know. Plus the quality of many of those subs is way below Korean standards. Let's put it that way.

Reactions: Edmondd and ricckyr

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009

Thank you very much @Shiyuan for the great sub! Just like before I have the FHD-Version of the movie and the synchronized version of the sub.
- Video : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q34vFZyuckA3mfiSj3uMg-WnqXKJ_upN --> just rename the file to .mp4
- Synchronized Sub : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t3uqHjdpBl7AlGTk2EuIN4cmj8WUVuAY

Enjoy !

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
nah man, I don't understand your whole argument but that's clearly not Chinese...

The Chinese subs actually come from Taiwan and done in traditional and they don't share srts, as far as I know. Plus the quality of many of those subs is way below Korean standards. Let's put it that way.

it's up to broo ... it's just my opinion that I heard from some sub jav fans... why do not you just translate subkorea I'm sure the result will notbe maximal even if it is standard ... in torent there is sub chinese srt / smi if you're lucky..

brockrock2002

May 31, 2007
Ok everyone, I found another massive collection of Korean subtitles, this time in the form of a torrent. There are most likely a lot of duplicates from the zip file I posted about earlier, but I think there are also new ones. I downloaded it because it had subtitles of most of Rina Ishihara's Attacker movies. Here is the name of the torrent:

[정리중] PM12시30분 기준.torrent

Search that on Google, there are a few places you can download the torrent file. If you search Google for "smi to srt", there are available free sites to convert subtitle files to .srt, then use online Google Translator Toolkit to translate .srt files to English.

Reactions: javr

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Here's my 4th movie translation. MIAD-908: Forced Deep Throat: Face Fuck Handles. This was translated from Chn subtitles and the Jp dialog. Only a very few lines have been left untranslated.
It's not a very dialog heavy movie. The first scene is the one with most of it. I like Mikako Abe so I decided to do this one.
There's a couple of fonts in the archive that need to be installed if you want the title to look like the cap I took of it.
Info on where to download in the txt file.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• MIAD-908Caps.jpg
    MIAD-908Caps.jpg
    738.5 KB · Views: 161
  • MIAD-908.rar
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,020

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Ok everyone, I found another massive collection of Korean subtitles, this time in the form of a torrent. There are most likely a lot of duplicates from the zip file I posted about earlier, but I think there are also new ones.
CTRL+F: "MUM" "IBW" "LOVE"

no matches :sad:
Here's my 4th movie translation. MIAD-908: Forced Deep Throat: Face Fuck Handles. This was translated from Chn subtitles and the Jp dialog. Only a very few lines have been left untranslated.
It's not a very dialog heavy movie. The first scene is the one with most of it. I like Mikako Abe so I decided to do this one.
There's a couple of fonts in the archive that need to be installed if you want the title to look like the cap I took of it.
Info on where to download in the txt file.
Enjoy.
nice work once again :top:

Reactions: xavcierw

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I think you need to expand your viewing boundaries.
I watch a wide variety of AV titles. I'm pointing out how loli titles are rarely subbed. The state of subbed loli titles is so bad, I had to take matters into my own hands and commission several loli subtitle projects myself last year. Titles like T28-464 and MIAD-908 getting subbed is a breath of fresh air.

Look at erojapanese, the type of titles subbed are overwhelmingly big tit MILF titles. I'm not sure some of them even have dialogue:xD: . It was only recently that one other person (or group) started having loli titles subbed, but the focus has only been IB Works tanline titles. There are many plot heavy loli titles that could use subtitles.

So on the contrary, subbers need to expand their viewing boundaries :peace:

Reactions: Besh and ether202

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I don't have any loli titles lined up for translation but I like a number of JAV movies with loli actresses.

tmas3: Are there any plot heavy loli movies you'd recommend? I don't see a lot of loli movies that has been translated into Ch*nese or Korean.

My personal actress favorites, including loli ones and Image video, are Abe Mikako, Suzu Ichinose, Aoi Shirosaki/Kotone Suzumiya, Shuna Kagami, Shuri Atomi, Yuuna Himekawa, Hatsume Rina, Misaki Honda, Reon Kadena, Ichigo Aoi, Marie Konishi, Tsubomi, Saotome Yui, Kimura Tsuna, Omomo Risa, Iori Kanata and Ann Tsujimoto. Some of these actresses don't feature in any Ch*nese or Korean-translated movies. Others do.

As I mentioned a couple of pages back I have a few more subtitles that are almost ready for release. Two that are updates of already English translated subs. I currently also have two one hour, uncensored, videos translated and will be working on three more. Two of the actresses mentioned above feature in those. I will upload one of the two update projects soon. I've just finished watching it all the way through and will be checking some lines against the Ch*nese translation. The Korean script seemed to be pretty much a translation of the English original subtitles with a few more lines thrown in, but sometimes it was helpful.
All right. I'm off to check against the Ch*nese subtitles now.
Look forward to the finished result!
ericf

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
tmas3: Are there any plot heavy loli movies you'd recommend?
APNS-015
apns015sopl.jpg
009.jpg 23.jpg 088.jpg 111.jpg
222.jpg 322.jpg 333.jpg 443.jpg
444.jpg 555.jpg 655.jpg 765.jpg
855.jpg 868.jpg 887.jpg 888.jpg
900.jpg 1111.jpg 5554.jpg 9999.jpg

APNS-015 would be a strong choice.

Keep up the great work @ericf . Looking forward to your future releases :D