Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

javsubbed

Nov 3, 2017
This is the holy grail of subs! I just tested autotranslation with "Subtitle Edit" and the results are very good. No comparison with the autotranslated stuff from audio... 1600 files in korean to autotranslate to english with great results (ok lots of doubles) is amazing! Thank you so much...people should start to autotranslate these and upload them here...
Yesh it's great.. Hope there is some update with new movies like SSNI-221

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
As others have already said, this zip file of Korean subs is a veritable goldmine.

Unfortunately though the file names make it tricky to browse, and there are many duplicates. I have therefore tried to generate an index of the sub files by manufacturers code where it can be recognised by a simple regex.

The result is a CSV file (zipped and attached) which lists the codes, the English description (taken from JavLibrary) and the original sub file name(s).

In all, there are over 2,000 files with recognisable IDs and 757 individual titles. It's helping me find things I might want to auto-translate already, and hope it will help others with the same intent.

Translation through Google (as described above) is easy and quick, and the results, though far from perfect, are far better than nothing. I'm a fan of drama and story-based JAV, and I'm already getting new insights into some of my favourite videos.

I agree that having a central repository of automatically translated files is a great idea to avoid duplication of effort and share the fruits of our labours, and will be happy to contribute. Attached are also 9 sample files I translated yesterday.

Attachments

• Subtitle Index.zip
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,460
  • Autotranslated samples.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,129
Reactions: rweimar and ricckyr

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
I found some sub site:
Kr subtitle site redfoxkdotcom
  • Have a lot of sub, more than the collection above.
Thailand subtitle site: avcollectors(dot)com/board/index.php?board=40.0
I wonder is there a Chinese website that distribute chinese srt like those?

From the Thailand site, It have the tutorial to make subtitle base on chinese hard sub (tons of movie have Chinese hard sub, and I still can't find the srt sub or the site that distribute them): avcollectors(dot)com/board/index.php?topic=208574.0
  • In my test, it is bad. Problem is VideoSubFinder capture text is bad, some part of the chinese text is missing which make chinese text have different meaning.
  • Bad text so I can't test AbbyReader. But I think google do better job.

How to make correct sub:
Software:
  • VideoSubFinder (required-Free - for timing srt)
  • SubtitleEdit (required-Free - easier to edit srt)
  • Lightshot (required-Free - to make fast screen shot)
The strategy is: Use a software to capture frame with subtitle, and also do the timing (videoSubFinder).
  • Only use this to make an empty srt with timing (very good)
From this part, we have to create the sub line by line, but is pretty correct
  • After having an empty srt with timing, open it with SubtitleEdit. Open the video with SubtitleEdit too
  • Use lightshot to save the image with text.
  • Upload the screenshot to Google Drive
  • Right click on your image => Open with Google Docs (Google docs will do the OCR). You will have a file that have the text that copyable
  • Translate the text with google translate and save it to Subtitle Edit

Last edited:

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
Well I'm doing the first movie.
I will focus on the interesting part first.
There is a better way: Do the Abby Fine Reader with the Image from VideoSubFinder (Tutorial in avcollector link). Then you read and find anything non-sense and do the editting by my method above.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Edmondd: Thanks for your post. It's always nice with more sources.
It seems like redfoxkdotcom requires you to register to download though. So no go for me.
I've found out how to make a search but there's no good way to browse. No front images shown in the hits, only when you go to the page.
If you know what movie you want to look for it can work. Most of the ones I searched wasn't available.
EDIT: I actually tried to register but I keep getting thrown back to page one where I have to "sign" an agreement to the terms of the site. I fill in the check boxes, go to register page and fill in details fill in captcha and then click register. I get a message I have to sign in to terms page. So, it's not possible to register either. There's some kind of trick to it.
Sorry.

Last edited:

xdeathx

Dec 19, 2011
I'd like to give a sub for ADN-110, from my favourite actress, sorry if it's not 100% the best sub, but hey I tried my best :D

1-690x0.jpg

Attachments

• ADN-110.rar
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,187

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
@ericf: I registered it just fine. Maybe turn off adblocks or something?
Edmondd: Thanks for your post. It's always nice with more sources.
It seems like redfoxkdotcom requires you to register to download though. So no go for me.
I've found out how to make a search but there's no good way to browse. No front images shown in the hits, only when you go to the page.
If you know what movie you want to look for it can work. Most of the ones I searched wasn't available.
EDIT: I actually tried to register but I keep getting thrown back to page one where I have to "sign" an agreement to the terms of the site. I fill in the check boxes, go to register page and fill in details fill in captcha and then click register. I get a message I have to sign in to terms page. So, it's not possible to register either. There's some kind of trick to it.
Sorry.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
xdeathx: Thanks for your subtitle. It was pretty good. I liked the third scene best, what with the first part being an oil massage and the second part being in the shower and both scenes taking advantage of slow motion so you can see the movement of her breasts perfectly. Seeing those areolas swollen with her nipples popping out was very enticing.
Good work!

Edmondd: Yeah. I don't know what happened. I tried two more times, and those times the site said I had written the captcha wrong even though I hadn't. On the third try I managed to register.
I didn't manage to find any of my favorite JAV available though. Just one movie with Tsujimoto An, for example.
Here are some other sites with subtitles in Korean:
Only 59 subs here:
http://avjoa.tistory.com/category/AV자막 자료실
More here, updated now and then. Th older ones don't have any cover pictures:
https://yanorja.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torent14&page=34&page=1
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
For anyone who is going through the auto-translation process for the Korean subs (or any other, I suspect), I have been doing a comparison between the auto-translate function in Subtitle Editor application (which uses Google translate) and the Google Translation Toolkit at https://translate.google.com/toolkit/

As both are using Google translate, I expected the results to be more or less identical, but surprisingly this is not the case. The online Toolkit translation seems to make much more use of the context of each subtitle, whereas the Subtitle Editor application parses each subtitle individually. Although it involves stepping out of Subtitle Editor to do the translation, I would therefore recommend using the online tool for translation. It certainly translates the file more quickly as well as more effectively, so not too much time may be lost.

Attached is a zip file showing comparative translation from the original Korean by both SubEd and Google Toolkit.

Attachments

• DASD-002 comparative Google translations.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 728

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
For anyone who is going through the auto-translation process for the Korean subs (or any other, I suspect), I have been doing a comparison between the auto-translate function in Subtitle Editor application (which uses Google translate) and the Google Translation Toolkit at https://translate.google.com/toolkit/

As both are using Google translate, I expected the results to be more or less identical, but surprisingly this is not the case. The online Toolkit translation seems to make much more use of the context of each subtitle, whereas the Subtitle Editor application parses each subtitle individually. Although it involves stepping out of Subtitle Editor to do the translation, I would therefore recommend using the online tool for translation. It certainly translates the file more quickly as well as more effectively, so not too much time may be lost.

Attached is a zip file showing comparative translation from the original Korean by both SubEd and Google Toolkit.
I didn't know this. Thanks

ricckyr

Jan 5, 2018
hello
this is one of the korean subs translated to english from the big archive
i found that the smi extention when changed to another will have some problems so i did it and saved it in smi
it works fine with videolan vlc anyway i hope all will enjoy it and open for feedback though the credit goes to whomever
did the original work i just am trying to help :)

Attachments

• RBD-527 After her husband disappeared.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,072

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
I think the sub translator from chines is easier than sub korea .. the result is disappointing except the timing just right

ricckyr

Jan 5, 2018
I think the sub translator from chines is easier than sub korea .. the result is disappointing except the timing just right

i can't know cos i never had chinese subs to work off of
but so far with subtitle edit i am ok
beats capturing it with autosub which is ok but less accurate