Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
Interesting that you hadn't even mentioned me… I have to imagine that you have seen my work? @Shiyuan has been keeping you posted with his commissions recently.
I also don't know why you decided to leet your text as I'm sure that the members would like the added attention and Chinese vs Korean is as safe as can be in tis context.

sorry, this is only an opinion for the website ... if based on individuals @j45ubed @5hiyu4n @B0n3k4ce @3ricf @z3nra @desioner and others ... everything is very good ... thanks subtitle ....\(^o^)/ (*^_^*)✧

--> Edit

Last edited:

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
desioner: does leet mean using numbers instead of letters in words? I haven't heard that before so I was wondering.

I have personally only downloaded a few of the subtitles posted in this thread as many don't match my personal tastes, but the ones I have downloaded and seen are good.
There are always things that can be improved, mostly general grammar, but the subs I've checked don't have that many mistakes.
I'm not personally a native speaker, I just use English a lot every day.
I have a new sub translation almost ready for release. I will upload it here in a few days.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Unfortunately I don't have any of Suzuki Koharu because I just did based on request by some people.. I also curious why nobody request her stuff , cause I know she's an amazing actresses

KAWD-710 and SSNI-075 can both be found on the Thai site avcollectors.com.

SSNI-075 does not add a lot to your viewing experience - in the translated version just about every other sub is "Good mood" or "Awesome".

KAWD-710 looks a little bit better, although I haven't really looked very closely to be honest. Google-auto-translated English version attached. I haven't checked the timings or anything yet either, but that's easy enough to do.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• KAWD-710s (1).zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 781

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
15dkl5f.jpg

Please read this info before downloading this subtitle.

I am now uploading the first of 3 hours of uncensored Suzu Ichinose. The fourth hour hasn't been subtitled by anyone so I can't take on that.
There are several versions of these videos floating out there on the internet and I am documenting some of those in the info file packed with the subtitle file.
The main differences are tacked on intros or switched video order.
All three videos contain two scenes each.
I am only including the caribbean versions in my info file.

There is a heydouga4030-1688 file that contains the same content but I have not timed my subtitle to that video.

There are 2 blurays available containing these videos.
Bluray 1: MCB3DBD24 is roughly 1 hr 50 minutes long.
Bluray 2: MCBD-06 is just over 2 hrs long.

Bluray 1 has cuts in all scenes but the last one which is 2 minutes longer than the scene with the caribbean.com or Heydouga name.
The caribbean file I post now contains scene 1 almost uncut (3.5 minutes longer) and scene 2 cut (2 minutes shorter).
However, there are a number of dialog lines that are present in the bluray version, before they start having sex, but cut in the caribbean version.

I will post info and subs for the bluray version later.
The second file, which contains scene 2+3 from MCB3DBD24 uncut, will be posted soon.
Enjoy.
(Edited the info about the uncut length. It's the second part in the next video that is 9 minutes longer than the BD version)

Attachments

• 381.jpg
    381.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 022517-381-carib Suzu Ichinose.rar
    63.1 KB · Views: 846
Last edited:

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009
Bluray 1 has cuts in all scenes but the last one which is 2 minutes longer than the scene with the caribbean.com or Heydouga name.
The caribbean file I post now contains scene 1 almost uncut (9 minutes longer) and scene 2 cut (2 minutes shorter).
However, there are a number of dialog lines that are present in the bluray version, before they start having sex, but cut in the caribbean version.

I will post info and subs for the bluray version later.
The second file, which contains scene 2+3 from MCB3DBD24 uncut, will be posted soon.
Enjoy.
Thank you very much! Can't wait for the rest :)

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
I can translate, for a price of course.
You decide the price.
Because I only have mobile internet.
Is it illegal to ask?

ero monster

Aug 6, 2018
I can translate fully, all dialogue with 0 mistakes, so if anyone interested pop me a message with the video id, price you offer and we have a deal

anymous21

Heaven
Feb 24, 2018
Late reply, but I'd like to put in my own 2 cents on my experiences as a customer of both @desioner and EroJapanese. Having commissioned several projects with EroJapanese before, and several with desioner now, I feel that desioner does a better job of catching and translating most or all of the dialogue spoken compared to Ero.

I've noticed when I get the finished product from Ero, several lines throughout the movie will not be translated for an unknown reason, maybe expediency, and when I've pointed that out to them, there's no attempt to follow up and fill in those gaps. What they give you is what you get, but then again, from a purely business perspective, I accept that reality in light of their lower price-line for their services.

Now with desioner, he has reliably covered nearly all of the dialogue, even the hard to hear or whispered lines, and more importantly, he very professionally provides follow up support/additions/corrections with any issues I may bring up. And finally, as a cherry on top, he has been willing to go and find better encodes for poor quality movies I have, or outright hunt down and rip movies I cannot find myself, as part of his service. All of this, for me, is worth the price premium of his services.

All that aside, subbing JAV is a rare service and all subbers imo are worthy of respect, each just have their own individual advantages and drawbacks commensurate to their price points, like any healthy competitive market.

I just found out if you translate the sub ... forgive me @desioner...sorry

arm4n

Aug 20, 2009
Many many thanx to @Shiyuan for those great movies and subs! Too bad I couldn't find any FHD version of GVG-193 :( Ayumi and her shotacon movies are very hot !

Reactions: Shiyuan

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
No problem. Haven't found a video with complex enough dialog and story to get me thinking of commissioning it yet. I do have a Time-Stop video that has an awful lot of dialog. Just under 2000 lines. And one other, that has no Ch*nese subtitles (actually a video that was released before the one I just referred to and with a connection to it and with similar theme) yet.
Might possibly be something to commission.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I've never had a blog. I have been quite active on some boards but don't have a f*cebook account. That might tell you something about me.
I've mostly been doing asian tv-show subs, but then mostly polishing already finished scripts (TV-broadcast subs) and adding untranslated lines as much as I've been able. Also done a lot of DVD-projects (adding subtitles in English to DVDs that don't have them).
I tend to get rather focused when doing my projects so I have to take long breaks now and then. Some projects don't get finished because I realize after a while that I don't have the skill or the energy to follow through.
I haven't worked on translations for that many hours the last month because I've been too tired but I'm going to go on posting when I have something to share.
Cheers.

Reactions: Shiyuan

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Ah, I had to check what that n3 n4 meant.
No, I haven't studied Japanese that way.
Almost dayly exposure to the language through film and TV for over 20 years is my foremost source for my knowledge. That's why I can't translate from Japanese directly.

Last edited:

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Any expert here.
Is it possible to convert language code like this "¿ëµ·À» ¾îµð¿¡ ¾²´Â °Ì´Ï±î?"(taken from the massive korean pack) to the more readable unicode UTF-8. How?

Edmondd

Jan 4, 2015
Any expert here.
Is it possible to convert language code like this "¿ëµ·À» ¾îµð¿¡ ¾²´Â °Ì´Ï±î?"(taken from the massive korean pack) to the more readable unicode UTF-8. How?
use notepad++ => Encoding => Convert to UTF-8

Reactions: javr

javr

Dec 3, 2009
That code is what happens when the "conversion" doesn't work. You can't convert it back, I'm sure.
Is this the archive you've downloaded?:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ctxlf4fiieo06t6/자막+중복정리.zip
Password: 구글에투데이서버
If not, all the files in this archive have the complete Korean characters intact.
I can't find that code in any of the Korean subtitles I have on disc.
Yes, it's from the pack.(btw, your pw is wrong).
The code I used as example are from the one of the line, not filename.
Alot of the subtitle files in the zip pack are "corrupted" like this.

use notepad++ => Encoding => Convert to UTF-8
Will try it. Thanks.