Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
View attachment 3191959

Hi all, made a new srt today for my client. Enjoy - RBD-951.

I'm doing more subtitles lately. If anyone needs translation/caption help, do let me know. Happy to do it for free if the videos are awesome. Lately I've been doing it for a few videos over at JAV Subtitled.

I only do Japanese to English and Japanese to Chinese currently.
Okay ... I think I warned people on SL, I'll do it here as well. If you share your subs for free, that's fine. But selling auto translated subs on your website ... Even the paid requests. It's easy to spot as the sub files are the same size as those you find all over the internet. And another proof, one of your customers contacted me this month and asked me about my service (price and process). During the discussion, he said that he reached me because the subs you've done for him were bad. I asked him to send me a sample to check the quality. The subs were bad, of course, and they had the same pattern auto translated subs have. So there was no doubt about the fact that it was the case. I re translated the sample to show him the difference in quality between auto subs and human translation. The movie was IESP-674. If someone want more proof about that, I can post screenshots of our convo.

Reactions: Makkdom and Taako

maload

Jul 1, 2008
fine,

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Okay ... I think I warned people on SL, I'll do it here as well. If you share your subs for free, that's fine. But selling auto translated subs on your website ... Even the paid requests. It's easy to spot as the sub files are the same size as those you find all over the internet. And another proof, one of your customers contacted me this month and asked me about my service (price and process). During the discussion, he said that he reached me because the subs you've done for him were bad. I asked him to send me a sample to check the quality. The subs were bad, of course, and they had the same pattern auto translated subs have. So there was no doubt about the fact that it was the case. I re translated the sample to show him the difference in quality between auto subs and human translation. The movie was IESP-674. If someone want more proof about that, I can post screenshots of our convo.
@darksider59 you've always been a good person around here. Thank you for letting us know:cheers:

Vigao

May 30, 2022
olá é possível fazer hzgd-178
htms-045
hmn-340
Bacj-006
bacj-005

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I used Whisper to produce these three subtitle files: MEYD-267 starring Yumi Kazama, HAVD-864 starring Eriko Miura, and ROE-090 starring Natsuko Kayama. I still had to clean them up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• MEYD-267 Yumi.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 256
  • HAVD-864 Eriko.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 266
  • ROE-090 Kayama.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 264

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for MEYD-038 starring Ayumi Shinoda. This is the file I mentioned earlier that I worked on before discovering that I had purchased a sub from EroJapanese a long time ago! The subs are different but both convey the same storyline; ie, Beautiful babe remarries to an older gent with son. Ex-husband returns to extort money from babe and fucks her because of shortfall. Stepson sees the end and proceeds to blackmail stepmom and fucks her. Ex-husband returns and stepson defends his new mom. Stepson continues to train his stepmom into a sex slave...end of story!​

As usual. I still had to clean the sub up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway I'm attaching the "Whisper" file for those that don't have a sub, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• MEYD-038 Ayumi.rar
    6 KB · Views: 254

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for MEYD-038 starring Ayumi Shinoda. This is the file I mentioned earlier that I worked on before discovering that I had purchased a sub from EroJapanese a long time ago! The subs are different but both convey the same storyline; ie,​

Yeah I think this sub been around even before the EroJapanese version. A lot of Ayumi-san subs out there. She is loved and very popular still.
But thank you for your effort and helping others to enjoy it again:)

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
A first set of (lightly) edited Whisper subtitles for the Attackers Slave Color series. This is for volumes 1 through 9 of the main series, Slave Fiance 1, and Slave Teacher 1.

I think this is before the golden age of the series, which starts with volume 10 or so.

Note that I had a relatively high no_speech_threshold, because I would rather have a fair number of gibberish lines than missing much of the incidental dialogue that defines the series.

I have an ongoing thread for the series here:

Attachments

• Slave-Color-Set-Part-01-Whisper-Edits-v01.zip
    192.3 KB · Views: 555

flamy1

Apr 18, 2022
hey guys, I know this isn't a request thread but does anyone know if it's possible to rip sextb subtitles? i've noticed they have some vids (especially from Anri Okita) with good subtitles, like this one: https://sextb.net/wanz-225-sub
it's much better than the one I have. i created an account to try to get credits and download it, but the system doesn't seem to work as it won't award me the 10 daily login posts. is there anything else i can do, or do you know where they get their subs at least?

thanks a lot!

Reactions: Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
hey guys, I know this isn't a request thread but does anyone know if it's possible to rip sextb subtitles? i've noticed they have some vids (especially from Anri Okita) with good subtitles, like this one: https://sextb.net/wanz-225-sub
it's much better than the one I have. i created an account to try to get credits and download it, but the system doesn't seem to work as it won't award me the 10 daily login posts. is there anything else i can do, or do you know where they get their subs at least?

thanks a lot!
It works. I have an older computer and it still works for me.
It was a major pain for me to install the necessary things but now I have it.
Just follow and if needing help, I think @SamKook and other members will help if you:)

• Love
Reactions: Imscully and flamy1

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The streaming videos have the subtitles hardcoded in the mp4 file and not as a seperate srt. I'm assuming any download option will be the same. So using some kind of OCR software like the one mentioned above is probably your only option.

Reactions: flamy1

AakosAkiba7276

Oct 20, 2014

thanks a lot!
That's, what I have

Attachments

• WANZ-225.zip
    30 KB · Views: 194
  • WANZ-225.ko.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 137

flamy1

Apr 18, 2022
It works. I have an older computer and it still works for me.
It was a major pain for me to install the necessary things but now I have it.
Just follow and if needing help, I think @SamKook and other members will help if you:)
thank you a lot, will try this!

The streaming videos have the subtitles hardcoded in the mp4 file and not as a seperate srt. I'm assuming any download option will be the same. So using some kind of OCR software like the one mentioned above is probably your only option.
they have a button for subtitles download only, but I'm not sure if it actually gives you a .srt since I can't get the credit. will try the OCR as mentioned :)

That's, what I have
thank you, much appreciated!! i'm collecting subs for Anri Okita videos but most of my SRTs are extremely poor quality. i'll try to write a python script to remove the japanese text from this srt and post it here just in case someone wants it as well :)

Reactions: Taako

fred olin

May 19, 2020
That's, what I have
NOT MY REVIEW........Brief Review:
The Story follows the common JAV theme of a young man who manipulates his stepmother and turns her into a sex slave. This is one of a series from the same label.

Anri's stepson just cant keep his eyes off her and lusts after her voluptuous body as she works around the house doing her daily chores while wearing skimpy skirt and exposing her panties.
As he spys on her he sees her smiling happily as she gets a new text on her cell phone but she guiltily closes the phone as her husband comes in. When she leaves the room her stepson quickly sneaks in and checks her phone messages and discovers she has a secret date setup. Next day he follows Anri and gets some pictures of her going out with her illicit boyfriend.

When she comes home he confronts her with the pictures and blackmails her so she reluctantly allows him to bind her wrists with duct tape so she cant as easily resit his sex plays. Soon they are having sex and she becomes more and more compliant as she finds herself looking forward to the sex each day after her husband leaves for work. To exercise his control the son has her talking to her husband while he is using vibrators on her and she can barely suppress her groans of pleasure while she chats to her husband between gasps. Eventually Anri has been so converted she happily joins in some 3P with another man.

Attachments

• MDYD-856-EN.srt.zip
    16.1 KB · Views: 217

hury

Aug 5, 2015
dasd526pl.jpg

This is a subtitle that is a combination of a OCR ripped chinese sub (which was actually very good) and Whisper transcription. They complimented each other well, and again, the chinese sub was very good compared to regular ones. I haven't done anymore work on it since early February (sort of a lie, as I added the two first signs/messages which were missing just now), and I probably won't.

Attachments

• DASD-526.zip
    36.8 KB · Views: 234