Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Tried installing Whisper and several other programs which are supposed to be prereqs. Doesn't work. Not recognized in the command line. It's just too complicated for most people to even install all of it. Maybe a more consumer friendly version will get released.
Most likely. Once it becomes user friendly than more can enjoy it.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
oh my god this is amazing im in god dam tears im not gonna have to get neuralinkd just to learn japanese i can use this AI tool instead. thank you JAV gods and akiba online community for bestowing this gift upon this Christmas! i'm sorry i can't take it anymore!
You too funny:p:p

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
In case someone is interested in editing it, even though it turned out quite well for me, some words but in general quite decent, but if someone has knowledge and time, maybe they can give us an improved version of these subtitles.
code:pED-020 AIKA
View attachment 3126683
Thank you! With this I can give up my quest to find out why it won't work for me. I'll move onto other projects that I can complete. :)

Reactions: soloporhoy666

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
That's why is kinda slow, but very accurate. I'm maybe 35% done with MIAE-208 which is a really, really dialogue heavy long movie.

I got curious so I looked up MIAE-208. It looks like a good movie --good choice. One thing that might help you with your work is to use an algorithm like Whisper to produce a baseline transcription with timestamps. Then use the baseline to layer (your) human translation on it. I'm guessing that can speed up the work quite a bit.

As I'm writing this I started thinking that I can just run the baseline right away and can pm you that version. Will be fun.

Reactions: ElliotAlderson

ElliotAlderson

Lesbian Connoisseur
Dec 19, 2022
I got curious so I looked up MIAE-208. It looks like a good movie --good choice. One thing that might help you with your work is to use an algorithm like Whisper to produce a baseline transcription with timestamps. Then use the baseline to layer (your) human translation on it. I'm guessing that can speed up the work quite a bit.

As I'm writing this I started thinking that I can just run the baseline right away and can pm you that version. Will be fun.

I don't know how to use Whisper, sounds really complicated, and it sounds really GPU heavy (the notebook I use to translate this is not that good at all) but If I managed to get it working yes it could theorically speed up my work by a significant margin.

The translation is very easy to me, they speak cleary and close to the microphone so I can tell with 100% accuracy what they are saying. I've translated about 50 minutes of the movie and only had trouble with one specific Sora Shiina line that I couldn't hear because the girls were laughing, so I had to use machine translation on that line and it also didn't helped much, so I had to improvise something that made sense.

My main problem with MIAE-208 is that is a 3h20m dialogue heavy movie (the girls talk every 3 seconds even when having hardcore sex) - every NTR movie is like that because of their gimmick. So it takes a looong time to translate because I have to make the timestamps too.

Reactions: mei2

ElliotAlderson

Lesbian Connoisseur
Dec 19, 2022
Guys, use Whisper if you can, translating using my arcaic method is like trying to play piano with knife and fork.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

URE-074 Ayumi Ryo X Ripe Komi! !! Original: Everyone Didn't Go To The Spot Sale Silently To His Wife

ure074pl.jpg

I found a machine translation for URE-074. I cleaned it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Not my favorite genre but I liked the actress. Oh yea, I also twisted the storyline to be Aunt-Nephew relations to spice it up, my apologies to the purists out there! Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• URE-074 - Copy.rar
    26.9 KB · Views: 221

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Whisper just seems to die on me like almost immediately after I load the audio file. Does it work with all audio files or does it just crash with some of them? I could always try some other videos.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Whisper just seems to die on me like almost immediately after I load the audio file. Does it work with all audio files or does it just crash with some of them? I could always try some other videos.

Should handle pretty much any audio file type, pretty sure it install ffmpeg as a dependency to deal with that. Without an error message, it's impossible to say what the problem actually is, but a likely cause would be that you're using a model too big for your GPU VRAM or you don't have an nvidia gpu or you're using the wrong cuda version for your gpu.

Edit: I checked and it does indeed install a python version of ffmpeg so except maybe some super rare audio formats, it'll be able to use anything as long as it's not corrupt.

Last edited:

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Should handle pretty much any audio file type, pretty sure it install ffmpeg as a dependency to deal with that. Without an error message, it's impossible to say what the problem actually is, but a likely cause would be that you're using a model too big for your GPU VRAM or you don't have an nvidia gpu or you're using the wrong cuda version for your gpu.

Edit: I checked and it does indeed install a python version of ffmpeg so except maybe some super rare audio formats, it'll be able to use anything as long as it's not corrupt.

I have a geforce 2070. Pretty sure that's good enough?

Whisper isn't even outputting anything. I just load the file and arrow turns red, then when I put the pointer on it, it says the last attempt was unsuccessful and lasted for .4 seconds. This is the web based version.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The RTX 2070 "only" has 8GB of VRAM so the large model wouldn't work with it since it requires 10, but any other model will be ok and the cuda version should be fine although I can't find out the exact requirement for whisper.

I have no clue how the web based version works, but it likely hides the output error if there's one so that makes figuring the issue a lot harder. If you can also call whisper from the command line, you should give that a try to see if you get a more descriptive error message, assuming you weren't using the large model before.

In command line, you just navigate to where your audio/video is(or specify the full path of the audio in the command) and type something like this to get it working:
Code:
whisper "audio_or_video_file.whatever" --language Japanese --task translate --model medium

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
The RTX 2070 "only" has 8GB of VRAM so the large model wouldn't work with it since it requires 10, but any other model will be ok and the cuda version should be fine although I can't find out the exact requirement for whisper.

I have no clue how the web based version works, but it likely hides the output error if there's one so that makes figuring the issue a lot harder. If you can also call whisper from the command line, you should give that a try to see if you get a more descriptive error message, assuming you weren't using the large model before.

In command line, you just navigate to where your audio/video is(or specify the full path of the audio in the command) and type something like this to get it working:
Code:
whisper "audio_or_video_file.whatever" --language Japanese --task translate --model medium

In the web based version, I click the arrow key where it says "run Whisper" then a few seconds later the arrow key turns red. Placing the pointer on it reveals the following tooltip:

"run cell (ctrl+enter)
cell executed since last change
previous execution ended unsuccessfully

executed at 7:11 p.m. (1 minute ago)
executed in .334s"

Pretty sure I'm supposed to cut and paste the path of the audio file I loaded in the previous step into the "audio path" field under run Whisper. Which I did. But I still feel that I'm not doing the right thing.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Ok, so it's not running it on your own pc but it the colab thing? If so, your gpu is irrelevant, unless you followed what Epinwinrar posted to install the webUI locally, in which case do what I suggested in my previous post to test it.

It tells you it failed for some reason but doesn't say why so unless there's a log somewhere else with more information, there's no way to tell what the issue is.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Ok, so it's not running it on your own pc but it the colab thing? If so, your gpu is irrelevant, unless you followed what Epinwinrar posted to install the webUI locally, in which case do what I suggested in my previous post to test it.

It tells you it failed for some reason but doesn't say why so unless there's a log somewhere else with more information, there's no way to tell what the issue is.

Sorry, I had missed it, but it does describe the error more fully below. That last line is telling me that it couldn't find my audio file. Not sure what to do to make it find the file. I followed the instructions for how to upload it. It pops up in a second window and plays.

NameError Traceback (most recent call last)

<ipython-input-4-8dadf0f27685> in <module>
56 try:
---> 57 audio_path = uploaded_file
58 if not os.path.exists(audio_path):

NameError: name 'uploaded_file' is not defined

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

ValueError Traceback (most recent call last)

<ipython-input-4-8dadf0f27685> in <module>
59 raise ValueError("Input audio not found. Is your audio_path correct?")
60 except NameError:
---> 61 raise ValueError("Input audio not found. Did you upload a file?")
63 out_path = os.path.splitext(audio_path)[0] + ".srt"

ValueError: Input audio not found. Did you upload a file?

You can try it yourself here:

Takes about 2 minutes to get it started. See what happens.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
more subs for yall, requests can go to DM but I don't do movies that I'm not interested in. All subs are done through collab with no additional touch ups.

RBD-975

RBD-975.webp

RBK-786
RBD-786.webp

JUC-899
JUC-899.webp

PRED-135
PRED-135.webp

PRED-151
PRED-151.webp

EBOD-721
EBOD-721.webp

Attachments

• Subtitles 2.rar
    77.6 KB · Views: 371

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Sorry, I had missed it, but it does describe the error more fully below. That last line is telling me that it couldn't find my audio file. Not sure what to do to make it find the file. I followed the instructions for how to upload it. It pops up in a second window and plays.

You can try it yourself here:

Takes about 2 minutes to get it started. See what happens.

You probably didn't copy the path properly. If you upload to the colab, it should be like this:
Colab_input.jpg

Click the 3 dots you see when you hover over the file, copy path and then paste in the input.

Doesn't seem very happy with an opus file for some reason(ffmpeg 100% support it) or I did something wrong but I'm not getting an input error.
Edit: Because I improperly demuxed it and it's a garbage file that doesn't work so that explains that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taako