Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rickson

Feb 13, 2020
MIAA-548 English sub

There is no way i could resist her ass and be faithful with yu shinoda working with me

Seductive Female Boss Showing Off Her Ass With Open Crotch Stockings To Invite An Adulterous Office Quickie Yu Shinoda

Miaa-548.jpg

Attachments

• miaa-548.rar
    30.1 KB · Views: 444

Epinwinrar

Apr 19, 2010
Merry Christmas ya filthy akiba onliners. It's belated a gift but i bring to you all OPPAI. I painstankingly ran all the available chinese subs of oppai studio releases through deepl-srt program to bring you this english sub dump. So please enjoy this gigantic japanese anime tiddies. It's over 300 subs! Some of them errored out on me doing the conversion so i might follow up with an errata if i ever get more free time -- another 15 days to slow the spread so to speak as it were . I only got up to pppd 885 so its not the most recent ones but its the thought that counts right friends? Have a blessed day!

Attachments

• filelist.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 699

ssjgoku4

Jan 20, 2021
Merry Christmas ya filthy akiba onliners. It's belated a gift but i bring to you all OPPAI. I painstankingly ran all the available chinese subs of oppai studio releases through deepl-srt program to bring you this english sub dump. So please enjoy this gigantic japanese anime tiddies. It's over 300 subs! Some of them errored out on me doing the conversion so i might follow up with an errata if i ever get more free time -- another 15 days to slow the spread so to speak as it were . I only got up to pppd 885 so its not the most recent ones but its the thought that counts right friends? Have a blessed day!

Thanks for the hard work

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

What a wonderful gift! Merry Christmas :)

Reactions: Imscully

Feb 1, 2008
I have a sub file for hnd-192 (Ayumi Shinoda film) but it contains subs i both English and Chinese as split lines

"-嗯,你知道的...
Well, you know..."

Does anyone know an easy way to remove the Chinese lines?
hnd192pl.jpg

Attachments

• [baidu-en-zh] hnd-192.rar
    24.5 KB · Views: 279
  • hnd192pl.jpg
    hnd192pl.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 78

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
I have a sub file for hnd-192 (Ayumi Shinoda film) but it contains subs i both English and Chinese as split lines

"-嗯,你知道的...
Well, you know..."

Does anyone know an easy way to remove the Chinese lines?
View attachment 2805424

Easy probably not... easier maybe yes.

Short of the obvious (manually), you can use find & replace in Notepad++ with regex (regular expression) strings.

For example (.+)来(.+) or ^你(.+)

Explanation
(.+) = any character
来 = this specific character
(.+) = any character

Explanation
^你 = Starts with this character
(.+) = any character

Then change the Chinese character with multiple common ones, like 我, 你, 的, 是, etc and rinse and repeat.

Finally open and save in subtitleedit to remove the extra line breaks caused by the find & replace.

I think it took me 10 or so regex strings.

Here's the processed .srt file, and I added back in the 6 lines at the beginning which had no English translation.

p.s. Thinking about it some more, it might be possible to construct a single regex string to handle all/most Chinese strings using a list of characters, maybe a regex string including something like (我|你|的|是) .

Attachments

• hnd-192 en.zip
    14.8 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Feb 1, 2008
Easy probably not... easier maybe yes.

Short of the obvious (manually), you can use find & replace in Notepad++ with regex (regular expression) strings.

For example (.+)来(.+) or ^你(.+)

Explanation
(.+) = any character
来 = this specific character
(.+) = any character

Explanation
^你 = Starts with this character
(.+) = any character

Then change the Chinese character with multiple common ones, like 我, 你, 的, 是, etc and rinse and repeat.

Finally open and save in subtitleedit to remove the extra line breaks caused by the find & replace.

I think it took me 10 or so regex strings.

Here's the processed .srt file, and I added back in the 6 lines at the beginning which had no English translation.

p.s. Thinking about it some more, it might be possible to construct a single regex string to handle all/most Chinese strings using a list of characters, maybe a regex string including something like (我|你|的|是) .
Thanks so much!

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks so much!

It can be easier than that with Aegisub. Maybe it depends on the format (I did it with .ass files) but you only have to open the file with the program and you'll see than there's a column for the language.
Then you go to Subtitle -> Select Line and then you write the thing that describes the chinese subtitles (probably the word CH or something like that). Then press ctrl+del or go to Subtitle -> Delete lines

Reactions: MrSV and Imscully

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
It can be easier than that with Aegisub. Maybe it depends on the format (I did it with .ass files) but you only have to open the file with the program and you'll see than there's a column for the language.
Then you go to Subtitle -> Select Line and then you write the thing that describes the chinese subtitles (probably the word CH or something like that). Then press ctrl+del or go to Subtitle -> Delete lines

I use Subtitleedit for it quick and dirty built in "googletranslate" function, so I don't use Aegisub anymore, but awesome tip there @headcrusher .

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Could someone extract the PRED-187 file for me, they appear in an unrecognized language, I have already changed the encoding but nothing changes.Captura de pantalla (648).png

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
Could someone extract the PRED-187 file for me, they appear in an unrecognized language, I have already changed the encoding but nothing changes.View attachment 2806892

I recommend using a better text editor like Notepad++, Windoze Notepad is like 1980s program and should be consigned to a museum.

Please find PRED-187, encoding changed to UTF8 and saved with Notepad++, and reopened in Windoze Notepad to confirm

Have fun translating @soloporhoy666 .

Attachments

• PRED-187 UTF8.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 287

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I recommend using a better text editor like Notepad++, Windoze Notepad is like 1980s program and should be consigned to a museum.

Please find PRED-187, encoding changed to UTF8 and saved with Notepad++, and reopened in Windoze Notepad to confirm

Have fun translating @soloporhoy666 .
thank you very much you are very kind.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Could someone please translate DASD-584 for me? It would be a nice 2022 gift!!! THANK YOU!!
And what would be a nice 2022 gift to everyone in this thread would be to follow the rules and not ask this in this thread, like the title says in caps, especially for a second time. You can make a new thread asking for it or create a sub request thread if you'd like though.

The japanese subs for it are in the 28000+ pack so you can read about the techniques people use in this thread and do it yourself. Most people translating here basically know nothing about japanese, you let the computer translate and edit the broken english and then share for everyone to enjoy, just takes time.

Last edited:

BadKarma516

Jul 30, 2021
And what would be a nice 2022 gift to everyone in this thread would be to follow the rules and not ask this in this thread, like the title says in caps, especially for a second time. You can make a new thread asking for it or create a sub request thread if you'd like though.

The japanese subs for it are in the 28000+ pack so you can read about the techniques people use in this thread and do it yourself. Most people translating here basically know nothing about japanese, you let the computer translate and edit the broken english and then share for everyone to enjoy, just takes time.
thx <3

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
Hi,
New user here. So please guide me. This is my first attempt trying to translate from Chinese sub. Using 'Subtitles theEditor' app and fixing the contexts

ABP-968
Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 08.49.26.jpg

Attachments

• ABP-968 Remu Suzumori.srt.zip
    18 KB · Views: 410

maload

Jul 1, 2008

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The english translation also doesn't make sense to be honest. Yeah, unlike some people like to say (mostly people who don't learn languages), auto translation isn't going to replace human translation soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Sataniko