new releases May + June 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
独蛾~THE ANIMATION~ Counseling.1「診療」 is this 1 right? :XD:

viewing the cover sketch which I already posted in the thread starter this should be the correct manga.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
a patient visits his doc...

"Doc, I really do not feel well. All starting with an in... is bad, just like influenza, insufficiency, incest, invalidation, I do not know what I suffer from so I´m gonna get insane... ".:death:

Doc took a very long look an sighed: "Sorry, there hardly is any hope for you, you´ve got intelligence... "...:why:

[clearly off topic..]:ban:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
updates

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
geez red, you're hurting my eyes :lols:
06-25 プラチナミルキーベスト コレクション Vol.1 purachinamirukiibesuto korekushon Vol. 1 (Milky / Innocent Grey)
is this a new release ? the title sounds like " Platina Milky Best Collection" a rerelease ??? whats the "collection" stands for ? :dunno:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
em
emmm
emmmmmmmmm....

you are right, with the trouble to access the forum today noon (my time) I mixed up two titles in free releases and re-releases...

but I need help now, as my Kanji-Romaji-converter fails with this one (highlighted Kanji letters) - what is the correct Romaji title:

牝教師 淫辱の教室 #1 私、汚されてしまいました… mesu kyoushi 淫辱 no kyoushitsu # 1 watashi

and I made the eye shock safer for you...

edit: it´s chinese =
yín rǔ, so I think it could be mesu kyoushi yín rǔ no kyoushitsu # 1 watashi

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
those are indeed Kanji chars which were originally taken from the Chinese Language. They are in and jyoku ( joku ). In series's in , Joku Ana's joku

and what is the complete title now?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
牝教師 淫辱の教室 #1 私、汚されてしまいました…

mesu kyoushi in joku no kyoushitsu # 1 watashi, yogosareteshimaimashita

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Edit:

So white bear is re-releasing Inbo/Inko

:XD: and here i thought Inran Kazoku was a new release from white bear

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
So white bear is re-releasing Inbo/Inko and here i thought Inran Kazoku was a new release from white bear

the title made me think that too at 1st, but after I found the cover the entry was moved to the re-releases post some days ago.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
CPM files for chapter 7 bankruptcy :ban:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-04-28/central-park-media-files-for-chapter-7-bankruptcy

I know chapter 11 and 13 but chapter 7, I never heard :petrfied:

calimike, these news are old ones, it has been years ago already, it has just been updated by the last line - but telling nothing new.

CPM with it´s label Anime18 / Manga18 went bankrupt about 2 years ago, and ASM merged the rest of them. They are re-releasing the old Anime18 DVD´s under the Critical Mass Video label now.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
may seems gloomy with only 4 releases :attention:, but stretta gonna rock anyway :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
some sites report release date of Sinners Paradise II as 05-05-2009 already, in case someone wants to get it, it may be out soon.

Re-relaese of Maison Plaisir as well.

cjd12

Mar 1, 2008
stretta's cover looks awesome..:XD: The problem is the long wait till the releases.. maybe i should have joined sakun's 1 month no masterbation challenge(though i may quit when the releases pours in):XD:
btw reingolt im planning to start some H-games while waiting, seeing as you are the master in this field.. could you recommend me some good ones..

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Can't wait for Kangoku and Stretta, should be an awesome month for me. I also just noticed Dark Chapel 2 is finally coming out - that's pretty rad, even if episode 1 was better.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I also just noticed Dark Chapel 2 is finally coming out
Yeah, episode 1 is better, but only because they did not follow the better ways the game offered reg ep. 2, they chose the lame one...

That´s one of the rare games I played... - scenes like that ass fisting up to the elbow just are missing...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
updates made, can´t wait for the reactions, I know what will come (again...)...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Meh. I see lots of silver, bronze, and rubbish. No gold anywhere in site. :( Maybe I'll be surprised, then, by one of this month's releases courtesy of my very own low expectations.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
updates made, can´t wait for the reactions, I know what will come (again...)...

i don't see what's new , either that or its just not catching my eye.

btw did anyone here download the Live Inyouchuu JAV over at TT? if so pls post some screens. i'm scared of getting it and watching cause i might die from laughing....