new releases July + August 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

I think its true. :please:
I am very interested, Who is this guy who appeared at the end of vol.2
[hide]
makai-kishin-ingrid-vol2wmv-snap-1n7.png
[/hide]
I realy hope in ingrid would be only 4 ep, not 6 like in lilia

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm..perhaps he's the guy who's trying to rescue Murasaki. don't see him in the char list of Taimanin Murasaki.

for those who want to see the cv OP of 15 bishoujo 2 and can't watch it at niconico here's a link to a youtube one. also the password is "nijibug2" for the 2nd set of wallpapers at the special section for the official site. now if only i can find the password for the 1st set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVOmEgzTvtE

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
pila13- why? what's wrong with with 15 Bishoujo?

Aspirin'ka - actually Nanashi has dog ears. so inu-inu-inu-u~~~ is more appropriate hehe :joker:

P

pila13

叱って淫語 ~三咲主任の部下教育編~ - Out
In share p2p :sadomaso:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ064381.html

Another Rei 3D
Haven't watch it,but already DL ing ATM
Seems it's reusing same animation,the different only on the plug suit?

nope,luckily it's not like kemono keitai. this one is a sequel.

good thing Chichinoya stopped wasting time on trying to include a plot. :pandalaugh: sure hope they keep this up. my only problem would be they seem to spend too much time per angle. 10-15 secs per angle should've been enough. 4.5

edit-

just saw new updates for 15 Bishoujo. they seem to be keeping their word. 3 3P scenes!!! 2 new demos availble too

http://www.bugbug.jp/15girls2/special.html

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Good plots are good. Bad plots are bad. It's as simple as that.

A good plot takes an okay scene and makes it one of the hottest scenes ever. Such is the power of information. What's so hot about seeing a fat guy fuck a girl in a swimsuit? But learn that he's hypnotizing her and bit by bit her brain is losing her former sense of self and transforming into the version of her which only exists while under hypnosis (i.e. she's becoming the fictional her! she's genuinely turning into a sex-starved slut!) and the scene skyrockets into the stratosphere in its hotness.

A bad plot, on the other hand, is a waste of everyone's time. People who can follow what's going on say "man, this is boring." And people who can't follow on also say "man, this is boring." Everyone's bored by a bad plot.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Didn't really like the Chi2noya new release...

@Rein

Yeah it's a good thing it wasn't reused animation

============================================

Spain win lol
Paul prediction is right again:exhausted:
It was a great match

Ned - ESP

Place My Bet on Ned:evillaugh:
Which U think are gonna be World Champ??

:sleeping2:

P

pila13

News

姫騎士リリア vol.06 魔色に染まる最後

9610ca409437f3d1d3fafad8699d67b6.png

Cover -

[hide]
3213b6c84cc316affe6c71071d34c872.jpg
[/hide]

IMG Sample -
[hide]
[/hide]

RIN×SEN~白濁女教師と野郎ども~ 下巻

Video Sample
[hide]http://www.xvideos.com/video522445/risen02hp_desktop[/hide]

ストリンジェンド~エンジェルたちのプライベートレッスン~MY BLOW JOBER ACT.6
New Cover -
[hide] [/hide]

15美少女漂流記OVA
Big promo cover -
[hide]
83b792b59e1463ec35eff08169b211b3.jpg
[/hide]​

Updeta - 2010/07/19

dlclfrntka

Jul 8, 2010
:study:
can anyone post the list of uncensored anime which released on 2010... at least is there any new uncensored anime on 2010 ?..

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
:study:
can anyone post the list of uncensored anime which released on 2010... at least is there any new uncensored anime on 2010 ?..

That's a pretty easy list to make for the R1 market:

01-11 Legend of Lyon Flare 2 - Into the Erogenous Zone (Happy Carrot / uncensored) => not really new material but the second episode is exclusive
02-03 Dirty Laundry [Sentakuya Shin-chan 洗濯屋しんちゃん] (Kitty Media / uncensored)

hmm... that's it :gayprance: Sounds like an exciting year for modern hentai anime fans. :pandalaugh:
Of course all new japanese R2 releases are censored as they follow the japanese laws.

Learning the Hard Way is still scheduled for next week, let's see if it gets delayed again (and again (and again (and again) ) ).

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Can't believe Himekishi Lilia is still going. Crazy. New one looks pretty good though, and I liked the last episode a lot too.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
in case soemone is interested - here are Happy Carrot´s 4 covers - complete...

Happy Carrot as a sub label of course is / was involved in the ADV / AD Vision troubles too...

Before they get lost I post them here as I´ve bought a new power suply now and have to see whether my normal PC gets to work again, where my normal data is stored, I will save them again from A-O site then later. And on to a USB-stick as well...

edit: machine repaired - 70 Euros for a new power supply...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
http://www.bugbug.jp/15girls2/gallery.html

finally some decent sex scene screenshots for 15 Bishoujo. 3 3P scenes confirmed! :harp: i just hope they'll last longer than the scenes from the 1st one. otherwise it's gonna be that much of an improvement. check out the specials page for 2 more demo movies.

screens for Hitoriga 4 are out too. weird how her breasts are like 1 or 2 sizes bigger compared to the previous eps. and it's not that size for the entire ep. her original breasts would've prevented her from doing a boob job.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kitty Media - delay report...

07-27 Urotsukidoji - Legend of the Overfiend - Complete First Series (Kitty Media) (re-release of the old Anime18 DVD) - [delayed from 05-18-2010]

delayed from 05-18-2010 (1st) over 07-28-2010 (2nd) now to 10-19-2010, don´t know whether it´s the final delay now...