new releases July + August 2010

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
the below post is asking if you're from Ukraine. could it be they searched for you and found your profile in akiba-online? or they got it simply from your IP add..

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i'm guessing ben is gonna love Lilia 6. that must be the biggest gangbang in hentai anime history.

larcx there's another sequel for the Ayanami Play series. this time it's a Kancho hen.

finally more screens for Princess Lover OVA 1. not much action for ep 1 it seems

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
princess lover OVA 1 release date even was set 1 week earlier, now at the 17th. Cover sketch is avilable too now.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
i'm guessing ben is gonna love Lilia 6. that must be the biggest gangbang in hentai anime history.

larcx there's another sequel for the Ayanami Play series. this time it's a Kancho hen.

finally more screens for Princess Lover OVA 1. not much action for ep 1 it seems

Is it?
I did not found it at their website
Or maybe it still on development?
Is it the one that Ayanami hold the spear?

1 Week earlier,that definitely a good news:grassdance:
Er.. what's the link for Princess Lover OVA anyway?
Thx...........:gayprance:

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Machi Gurumi no Wana ep2 already available on utatane....

[18禁アニメ] 町ぐるみの罠~白濁にまみれた肢体~ 下巻「ゆいのお尻がっ 」[DVD 29m14s 704x396 DivX6.92 Q3 120fps Lame192kbps].avi Size: 498.600.140
(18禁アニメ) [100730] 町ぐるみの罠 ~白濁にまみれた肢体~ 下巻 「ゆいのお尻がっ……」 (DVD 704x396 x264 AAC @t).mp4 Size: 163.761.022

RinxSen ep2
(07月新作) [18禁アニメ] RIN×SEN~白濁女教師と野郎ども~ 下巻 (704x396 DivX6.92)[DVD-Rip].avi 518.590.432
(18禁アニメ) [100730] RIN×SEN~白濁女教師と野郎ども~ 下巻 (DVD 704x396 x264 AAC @t).mp4 170.809.465

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Is it?
I did not found it at their website
Or maybe it still on development?
Is it the one that Ayanami hold the spear?

1 Week earlier,that definitely a good news:grassdance:
Er.. what's the link for Princess Lover OVA anyway?
Thx...........:gayprance:

it actually came out in dmm 1st.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ065226.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=688896

demos are now available for the upcoming Milky releases. Subaru finally get's her turn but unfortunately she's in evil futa mode.

Anyone else looking forward to Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls? Also given the sex scene in hen zemi it should be considered softcore hentai anime.

sure hope someone takes both the avi and mp4 versions so we can compare the differences in quality.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o Ep1 released too ;)

(18禁アニメ) その花びらにくちづけを 「あなたと恋人つなぎ」 (DVD 704x396 DivX6.50 120fps 192kbps).avi Size: 252.049.880

(18禁アニメ) その花びらにくちづけを 「あなたと恋人つなぎ」(DVD 704x396 DivX6.92).avi Size: 300.044.172

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007

Right you are. It's an amazing marathon of gang bang. I couldn't be happier. I'll gush about it some more when I put up this month's reviews.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Now i just need to download RINxSEN ep2 but no one share with me :/ Anyway i lucky today with sono hanabira,dokushin ep3 and machi gurumi ep2.So im not greedy :nosebleed:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
1 more day till 15 bishoujo 2. so far the releases haven't been that good.

i wonder why 綾波プレイ~浣腸編~ hasn't popped up yet. it's not like the usual uploaders don't know it's coming. and it's still better than some of the 3D doujins that recently came out. the only good one was アキ姉と終わらない発射. サンシャイン少女 had decent animation but really bad audio.

here's some updates regarding Double Soft Cream's next work. won't be long now

http://dsc.b.dlsite.net/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Silently they moved it in from the backdoor...

Hentai animation industry hasn´t become a bit nostalgic atm? Just thinking of Chichi No Ya´s Shinshou Genmukan 真章 幻夢館, but the process continues. As already known Pink Pineapple will release a best of / Golf Disc of GLO·RI·A (house of forbidden fruit) 禁断の血族 at 08-27-2010, yet they were silent about another release dated 08-27 too, what is supposed to be the 4th episode of GLO·RI·A !!! - at least that´s the title, it is a 90 minutes release though, so I guess it is the re-release, perhaps containing a few minutes of bonus material though, we will have to see what´s really going on later, at least I added it to new releases for now, I´m gonna remove the entry in the re-releases list (post #3) as well.

Normally eps. 1-3 are U.S. licensed material though (Soft Cel).

Title: GLO・RI・A 禁断の血族 VOL.4 『ゴールドディスク』 - GLO·RI·A kindan no ketsuzoku VOL.4 (go rudodeisuku)

So they are gonna continue this story too. It´s been an awful long time...

And there will be the G-Taste new material in November by AIC plus+ too...

attachment.php

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Learning the hard way is out, please keep an eye on that, don´t know how many uncensored releases we still will get to see at all...

...and report sources without naming the exact link...

attachment.php

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Finally time for some reviews!

Bijukubo: Typical Vanilla release. Except the colors are really weird in this one. I wouldn't say it's terrible, but it doesn't really stand out either. Plus, I think it ends just as it's about to get good. Maybe the next episode will be better? Not by much I'd wager. 2/5

oppai no ouja 48 2: Well this was a little disappointing. You might recall that I really, really liked the first episode. Well, this one isn't bad, but sadly it isn't as good in my opinion. Starts off with three girls on one guy, never really my thing. Even though I like all three of those girls. Next scene with the teacher is alright. As for the next scene, it's great, but it could have been much better. Instead of having all the guys just watching in the crowd, they should have joined in! Oh well, I got my gang bang fix later in the month. Moving on... Next scene is kind of weird, and I don't really like the girl. Then of course the next scene has a ton of girls on the one guy, which again, isn't really my thing. Disappointing because there are some pretty hot girls in there. Then finally we're "treated" to a montage of scenes that we don't get to see much of. Again, this sucks, because some of the stuff going on in them seem more interesting than the full scenes in the rest of the episode. So, as you can see, a lot of disappointment to go around. Still, theres some usable stuff here, so I won't be too harsh when scoring it. Still... what could have been. 3.5/5

Netorare Fighter Yaricchingu!: Damn, this took long enough to show up on the net. Unfortunately I found this a bit disappointing as well (I'm noticing a trend.) It's still good though! I think I just built up my expectations too much. The male character designs are really weird. Who cares about the guys though, right? However, they're so weird it's kind of jarring. Also, the quality isn't that great. Aside from that, the action is really good, and I like the girls a lot. Too bad it ends just as it's getting good (again!). Looking forward to more of this. 4/5

Ojousama wa H ga Osuki 2: Technically, you could say I was disappointed with this one too (Oh no). I only say that because I liked the first episode a little more, thanks mostly to the opening scene in episode one. This is a great episode too though, with another great opening scene. And even though I don't like multiple girls on one guy, the maid scene wasn't bad either. Then the finally scene is pretty good as well. I like the swap that they did. Pretty good overall, would like to see more of these, but I think this is the last episode? Not sure. 4/5

machi gurumino wana ~ hakudaku nimamireta shitai ~ 2: Hate to break it to you guys, but I didn't like this one as much as the first episode either, lol. Main problem here is that I don't like the girl in this one as much. Yes, the girl from the first episode gets some action at the very end, but it's not really enough. Still, there's some good action here, and it looks good. 3/5

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Alright, let me complain about one more release before I actually get to stuff I liked a lot. Well, I don't really have much nice to say about this one. The girls are cute, that's about it. The rest of it? Boring Yuri sex. I shouldn't have to say much though, you guys know me by now - this isn't my thing. Along with the Vanilla release I'll probably delete this off my hard drive. Running out of space, and I'm never going to watch this again. Blah. 1/5

Aki Sora - Yume no Naka: Now, before we get into my gang bang heaven, this is quite the change of pace. red listed it as ecchi, but I would say it's still hentai, just softcore stuff. This is... oddly enough, a good thing? I see plenty of hardcore stuff every month, but strangely enough the fact that they don't actually show the genitals is kind of exciting! It reminds me of hentai from the late 90's. Maybe it's just nostalgia taking over, but I really enjoyed this. Plus it has a trap scene in it, always a plus. I just wish there was a little more to the kitchen scenes, particularly the blow-job one. 4/5

RIN X SEN ~ hakudaku onna kyoushi to yarou domo ~ 2: I actually watched this one after Lilia, so I had already feasted my eyes on glorious gang bang. Still, this is really good. Also a change from my barrage of disappointment earlier, this episode met my expectations, and is better than the first episode. It's pretty much a non-stop string of group sex and gang bangs. The final scene is exceptionally hot thanks to the main girl being in wedding attire. My only complaint would be that the blond girl got a scene, don't really like her too much. But that's a small complaint. 4.5/5

Himekishi Lilia 6: YES! This series has been going on for a while now. Seems like two years, but I could be wrong. It wasn't until episode 5 that I really started to notice it though. And then bam - episode 6. So if you don't know by now, half of this episode is occupied by the longest gang bang ever (maybe not, but longest one I've ever seen... in hentai at least) it last for 16 minutes I think... (and literally last for days in the hentai). It starts off simple enough, but a few minutes in Lilia is taking like... 6 dicks at once? And one in each hand. It's pretty epic, and as reing assumed, I loved it. Not much more to say about it, this gets top marks from me. 5/5

Phew... think that's it. Oh yeah... didn't rei ZERO come out this month? Uh... don't really feel like talking about that.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
at least a vision...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
About the Gloria 'new' episode, I think DMM admins have drank a bit too much of sake... They just thought the compilation DVD was a new episode, hence the vol.4 in the title (after the three individual releases). Getchu doesn't mention anything special:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=683994&gc=gc

The 90 minutes mentioned by DMM fits perfectly with the usual 30 mn episodes.
I don't see how a 12 years-old obscure franchise can be resurrected like that. G-Taste is more recent and more famous.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that´s what I normally thought too, yet indeed they (DMM) removed the normal re-release entry (just like it is ment. at getchu) and replaced it by this one...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
cino has posted 15美少女漂流記OVA ~どきどき★ハーレム編~ SUNエンタメMOOK - 15 Bishoujo Hyouryuuki ep. 2 in hentai anime downloads - just for info, there´s no torrent yet.