new releases July + August 2010

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I don't think You should post the DL link for DL Site Material...
Since it's forbidden here
Well I DL from H*

Too bad....
Boob size is getting smaller and smaller from the 1'st vol
Hope the 4'th vol will be better like the 1'st vol

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i woner why the other Milky release isn't out yet.

the real problem - to say it clearly now - is that...

1st: you only can get new files via Utatane.

2nd: there were exactly 5 people - not more - who try to get new files atm, all other uploaders seem to be out of business.

I am too tired to challenge the task to get new files from Utanane with every new release. I just was active with the last Vanilla one one week ago.

soho is one of these 5 uploaders, the other 4 (me included) know each other and talk with each other via Utatane messaging system.

pokekid04 has been forced (not asked) to post files at HF, so he stopped posting new files at all, so there exactly are 4 people left to get new files now...

there may be other people too who post the files in Share or Perfect Dark later, but they don´t start threads at any site...

Some files even are to be found later in eMule, they are from Korea, so parts of the file names are with korean letters although the jap. title is ment. as part of the file name too.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
i woner why the other Milky release isn't out yet.

this one looks good. it's from a new circle so we won't know the quality till we get it.

http://tackiness.dojin.com/

what do you guys think of Vanilla's next release? think it'll be better than the previous ones? i'm witholding my comments so it won't be jinxed.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=683959

Their Yuffie looks a bit weird for Me
I prefer Guri2 Cute/Ebimaru Do Yuffie
But from the sample vid,it has a smooth animation
Looking forward

Seeing the screenshoot it sure looks better
Have to wait for video sample

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
atm there´s not a single file of 寝取られファイター ヤリっちんぐ! - Netorare Fighter Yaricchingu! in Utatane, and server amount still decreasing...

P

pila13

bad news, 姫騎士リリア DL will also like the DVD why it is not clear. But it worries me ....

姫騎士リリア Vol.06
Full DVD Cover

Special for Red :pandalaugh:

P.S. - 1)Maybe someone know Full BB code comand ? Example - "[hide][/ hide] unspecified
2)And what about blogs and websites where you can see the "real" photo DVD? I know of only one - http://maji-mougen.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/ I would be glad if someone will share links to similar.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
U.S. releases...

re-release of Stepmother´s Sin by Critical Mass is 10 days ahead of the scheduled official release date.

Learning the hard way by Kitty Media had to be released today, yet there is not even a new cover, not even a front - next delay?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
bad news, 姫騎士リリア DL will also like the DVD why it is not clear. But it worries me ....

姫騎士リリア Vol.06
Full DVD Cover

Special for Red :pandalaugh:

P.S. - 1)Maybe someone know Full BB code comand ? Example - "[hide][/ hide] unspecified
2)And what about blogs and websites where you can see the "real" photo DVD? I know of only one - http://maji-mougen.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/ I would be glad if someone will share links to similar.

hm...sometimes i've seen some "real dvd" pics over at akiba blog.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
today´s joke (please laugh...)...

Kitty Media´s re-release of the Anime18 release of Urotsukidoji and the Blu-ray edition as well have been delayed (1st) from May to July 2010 and (now) from July 2010 to 09-07-2010...

As already reported CMV´s re-release of Stepmother´s already is out, and they even are flooding (spamming) the market atm with cheap compilation re-releases instead of normal new releases.

That company isn´t really healthy, is it? Sorry to tell...

P

pila13

姫騎士リリア Vol.06

Video DEMO :sadomaso:
Fresh~

[hide]http://file.qip.ru/video/ZOK1-DSD/Lilia_DEMO.html
[/hide]​

___
お嬢様はHがお好き - moozzi made rips, not super quality, but much better then ugly x264.

(18禁アニメ) お嬢様はHがお好き ~THE ANIMATION~ celebrity.2 「女医もメイドも乱交もお好き☆」(DVD 704x396 WMV9 By moozzi2)[CRC_2B87].avi 492,277,760 df49527b7de544f0307cde561fd13b36bcd69782
(18禁アニメ) お嬢様はHがお好き~THE ANIMATION~ celebrity.1「浴衣も水着もお風呂も好き」 (DVD 704x396 WMV9 By moozzi2)[CRC_6808].avi 370,870,272 3b98dd935a02a68ee22c3e3dc37058d9c005f242

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I really don´t wanna tell anymore, I have to do though...

Kitty Media´s "Learning the hard way" (Dokidoki Haha Musume Lesson) delayed for the 5th time now forward to 08-20-2010 and...

Kitty Media´s "Flesh Dance" (Shimaizuma 3) delayed for the 5th time too forward to 09-10-2010.

I am pretty sure that "Oh My Sex Goddess" (Megachu) will be delayed as well then again too (date unknown yet).

How the hell they can make such an exhibiton out of themselves, it´s already more than ridiculous...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I start to believe that either they are struggling to get the final approval from japanese companies like Milky & co, or they realized they don't have anything new to release afterwards, so they try to "gain" some time. But in the second case, at least one of the titles should be already released, since the last new release was in February.

Japanese companies just figured out they have nothing to win with uncensored releases of their (censored) material...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I guess that´s true, and that´s why their second leg Critical Mass is concentrating on license rescues only, as this will be their only leg to stand on in the future. There will not be any uncensored releases in the future anymore, the announcement by K.S.S. / Pink Pineapple to license only censored stuff in the future just was the start signal. And that´s perhaps the reason why JVD / Vanilla skipped new uncensored releases already too...

Expecting a silent victory for Equality Now and such...

P

pila13

(18禁アニメ) 寝取られファイター ヤリっちんぐ! Round 1 (DVD 704x396 DivX6.50)[LQ][CRC 2C16].avi pila13IBrcLBLzX5 236,816,138 d7dd9a4c65eba155ebfc5e9b71cae716e16d638a

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that news is warm only, it´s mentioned in the new releases since hours... (grining...)...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it seems it's gonna be a bad end for Ingrid and Murasaki given the title -惨めなる果て (mijime naru hate) a miserable end.

is it just me or does Shigure's (Triple Ecchi) legs seem too thick in that new colored picture?

P

pila13

So funny, someone upload my IP :gayprance:

I wonder why :puzzled:

900cadf302614a86ba7eee1692f37ee4.png