New Board Software, New Server

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

checotto

Panchira aficionado
Mar 12, 2010
New look = cute / new server & board software = currently really " speedy " !
Hurrican of applause to the STAFF for all your efforts and your time which you all have invested for us members in this superb board !
THANK YOU - GRACIAS - MERCI BEAUCOUP !!!
I'm and i think all other member here are H A P P Y :)

Reactions: CoolKevin

antress

Jul 27, 2010
i am glad u to have back,,,but i hope i can see the covers and screenshots without clicking post on jav torrent station

Mar 28, 2008
So the japanese characters that were posted before the down time didnt transfer over again? Or is this temporary?

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
By gosh I am happy to see Akiba back up with a new board. Floated around, takes a little getting familiar with the new set up but hell Akiba is back up.

hdbgdz

Nov 11, 2012
The problem is now I can preview a topic before I click on it. For instance with torrents I could see a preview image without having to click on the thread which is much faster.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
helacious work dudes and dudum!!

animejunky

Jun 29, 2008
I have been a daily user for years. Glad to see the site back with upgraded speed but navigation is much more difficult and without visible preview pictures the site is no longer useful to scan for new material. I will use it now only to find specific things I learn about from other Japanese-American sources.

tea5201314

May 12, 2010
I have been a daily user for years. Glad to see the site back with upgraded speed but navigation is much more difficult and without visible preview pictures the site is no longer useful to scan for new material. I will use it now only to find specific things I learn about from other Japanese-American sources.
agree

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
,but please add more infomation on profile display box,example: Trophy Points,posted count,Likes Received,Joined,...
and please add more theme for board,I like black theme (or something dark),and maybe need more smile ...

we will look into it, yes I think we all want some smileys

rubbish upgrade...

well we did our best with vb, and we are still trying to improve things, but please feel free to make suggestions

So the japanese characters that were posted before the down time didnt transfer over again? Or is this temporary?

no those characters that are now wrong, was wrong in vb and it could not revert them back to original format (I agree it sucks, no angry smiley yet)

The problem is now I can preview a topic before I click on it. For instance with torrents I could see a preview image without having to click on the thread which is much faster.

we are still learning as much as you are and it will be looked into, and by the response many want it

The limit of the seach string is set to stort, e.g. I cannot search "GRD-006"

another one we are looking into

Status
Not open for further replies.