Notice board administrators

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
Dear admins!
During the last edit of this board there was any mistake in entering my name.I had this name originally Faust® and now there is a sort of character that is causing the misery of those who want me to send internal mail letter.But not only them but also my misery when I want to send a letter to them.In their case, it turns out that what we give as a side-dish image.It is a problem to return the name to the original state in order to avoid these problems?For each computer there is a "Character Map".
And there is the sign ® stated the following - Keys: Alt +0174
This adjustment here you are able to do it yourself, I've tried it, but it was not me.
For early resolution would appreciate Tono Stano

Attachments

• Chyba člen nebyl nalezen Error Member not found.PNG
    Chyba člen nebyl nalezen Error Member not found.PNG
    166.4 KB · Views: 198

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes vbulletin, screwed us hand over fist, we had no hand in it at all, but it is being look into

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
When the forum moves your name will be back

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2014-06-05 16:00:39.png
    Screenshot from 2014-06-05 16:00:39.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 186