Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I hunting new pics again :)

Manga Edo Ero Banashi vol.2-3
69 Pink Riders 2
069 tenshi ni dakishime rare te - 天使に抱きしめられて

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
List again updated with added information by elgringo14. It may look a little weird but it seems to be the most complete list available - I hope we can work with this...

Categories like DVDPG, Motion Comic or Anime added too if known now. They may be worth to be found though...

What has been found has been marked green and links to threads noted.

Thx to all who are active in finding this missing stuff, videos and covers as well. I´m most happy about the fact that several tops of the list have been found already so that they could be marked as found and posted. So it was worth the effort...

missing list txt-file - replaced by the new version / added as word document as well (because better to work with).

counter: 122 left to find... = still a long way to go... (not all episodes counted as single entries...)...

edit: covers of found series or episodes are / will be deleted from my cover posts.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thx for the covers again. I just thought about it: if this list is complete now the counter only can become less, not more anymore...

But hardly any hope, we´ll never find them all...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I reformatted the list, there were so many different character sizes and font styles...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
119 ぷりんアラモード スーパーコレクション Vol.1-2
118 ダルトアニメアート大全 Ep1-10
064 Silent Chaser Kagami

Sorry for the too much cover spam :)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I would have the original censorship

How does an elgringo14 with censorship look like?

c'est le meilleur type erreur que j'ai jamais vue...

I would prefer elgringo14 uncensored though...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry for the too much cover spam

there can´t be enough, not only me perhaps is pleased to have another one with us to find and post this old stuff...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
to be honest - this thread has nearly 50 posts already, I never thought it would become that much, but it is running far better than expected when I started this thread...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Now i find interesting covers.On the 2nd cover picture from Love2 police...This picture on the LD version what i posted before.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Now i find interesting covers.On the 2nd cover picture from Love2 police...This picture on the LD version what i posted before.

Seems to be one of those infamous bootleg releases...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
One question can we make other thread for unknow covers? Because i dont want posting unknow or rather not unknow covers here.Here only covers from the missing list.And on the new thread we can identify the covers.It's good idea or no ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
of course you can start new thread(s) about that, you just could try to separate anime + hentai, so one for anime discussion and the other for hentai discussion.

What we find as unknown can be added to the missing ones at any time.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
still missing word and txt document replaced again.