Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
That´s not so easy, AniDB has 2 OVAs with 1 episode each, called 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 (Drifting Story) and 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記II (Sins of the Sisters).

But that´s not correct, or at least we are in doubt, the original FiveWays covers are attached, 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記II contains two episodes named 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記II 上巻 and 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記II 下巻. This series is available complete containing Drifting Story and Sins of the Sisters as well.

We are looking for the first part
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 (without the II) which has not been found yet. Either we find it or at least we have to confirm that there is none, so we are looking for the missing file(s) or for evidences...

For ex we could need the A.P.Products original covers showing one episode per OVA only.

As we again have the problem that we have orginally A.P.Products releases which have been re-released by FiveWays they possibly again made a mix-up with the titles (as usual), Amazon.jp for ex has these titles:

聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 (実写版) [VHS] is

http://www.amazon.co.jp/聖ミカエラ学園漂流記-...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00005G01T

聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 完全版 上下巻 [VHS] is

http://www.amazon.co.jp/聖ミカエラ学園漂流記-完全版-上下巻-VHS/dp/B0000ANQH4

no covers are available though...

btw.: this is U.S. licensed material which cannot be posted here at A-O anyway...

the last cover is that what I found here: http://search.auction.co.jp/UserDoc/2/0/0/9/9/mem_srch_imglist_99ES1.html - perhaps this brings us a step further, but it´s so damned small that nothing at all can be identified... (title is: 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記完全版(上下巻))

The last cover is the Strawberry Jam re-release of the FiveWays re-release or the A-P. Products release dated 06-27-2008. Perhaps this is the key we need to handle it just the way we did with Classmate or Star Tanjou -> what does elgringo14 think ??? As Strawberry Jam has re-released the old FiveWays / A.P.Products releases very carefully and imagined that this one has 90 mins only I suggest that there were only 2 parts in total, either 2 OVAs with 1 episode each or like FiveWays putting both OVAs into one...

A subject worth to be discussed!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reviewing the original A.P. cover without that II and one of the Five Ways covers it´s the same scene, but just redrawn, the body has become naked though but the position of the wings completely is equal. I rather am in doubt that there is a 1st series or OVA of this, it´s just another one of Five Ways´ faux pas...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hmmm, once more I guess I'll do a long explanation, so let's talk about 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記.

About the japanese releases:

There is two separate series, called 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 and 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ.
Each of them is made of two episodes of 40 mn.

The original release schedule is the following:

聖ミカエラ学園漂流記

VHS
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記・上 22.06.1990 (NRS-2030 by C.Moon)
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記・下 25.07.1991 (NRS-2031 by C.Moon)
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 完全版〈上・下巻〉 21.05.1993 (SAV-4021 by All Products)

LD
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 完全版〈上・下巻〉 21.05.1993 (SAL-4021 by All Products)

聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ

VHS/LD
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ ~上巻~ 21.10.1994 (SAV-4023/SAL-4023 by All Products)
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ ~下巻~ 25.11.1995 (SAV-4025/SAL-4025 by All Products)

I assume that all these contains the original works, unedited. They don't contain explicit content so they are not censored.

聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ was picked up by Anime 18/CPM and released in USA with the name "Sins of the Sisters" on VHS (11.01.2000). It is also unedited apparently. It was later re-released on DVD, and to my suprise I've never found a proper rip of this DVD.

Now the edited releases:

In the late 90s, Five Ways took over the "All Products" catalog. They edited the videos by inserting explicit shot in-between the scenes, without touching the audio and the length of the episodes. Only 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ is concerned:

VHS
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記Ⅱ上巻 22.04.1999 (FW-0094)
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記Ⅱ下巻 22.05.1999 (FW-0100)

DVD
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記Ⅱ(上巻) 18.12.2000 (FWD-0008)
聖ミカエラ学園漂流記Ⅱ(下巻) 18.01.2001 (FWD-0010)

The german company Trimax picked this version for their own DVDs. The two episodes have the following names:
St. Michael School Drifting Story ( = 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記Ⅱ上巻)
St. Michaela School #2 ( = 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記Ⅱ下巻)

And this is the stuff japanese reverse-imported for the so-called "uncensored" version...
I wonder if the american release has hardcoded subs, that could explain things.

About what anidb says, well they mixed up episode # and series #, simply. And they mixed japanese, german and english titles soo.
Both entries refer to the second series.

About Strawberry Jam, since they re-released many Five Ways material (which contained already many re-releases), it's also the second series that they have.

To finish there may be many similarities between the two series, even some animation could be shared (like in flashback scenes), but I'm pretty sure they are different objects. I suspect they are strongly related.

I have reached over 50 % of a LDrip file of the first series (the LD release has the two episodes joined together) with Winny. In fact I could cut and share the first episode if I really wanted. :secret: Maybe it's a good idea all in all :dunno: Because there is no prediction for when it could get through.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Are there any covers Mugesz or me have posted regarding the first series?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Kunoichi Gakuen Nimpochou
くノ一学園忍法帖

ep6 still missing too ?

all 8 parts (6 episodes + 2 compilations) are available.

That´s U.S. licensed material, we could not post it here anyway.

1 くノ一学園忍法帖 「蠕動虫の巻」
2 くノ一学園忍法帖 外伝 「新條玲子之巻」
3 くノ一学園忍法帖 外伝 「八剣忍之巻」
4 くノ一学園忍法帖外伝 「魔界殺法之巻」
5 くノ一学園忍法帖外伝 「真柴綾之巻」
6 くノ一学園忍法帖外伝 「影 麗奈の巻」

7 くノ一学園忍法帳(前編) compilation
8 くノ一学園忍法帳(後編) compilation

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Is it true that we are looking for this one, an A.P. All Products release?

This is a screenshot !!! It´s 01:34:53 hours long and contains both episodes, it´s english subbed though with an AR of 320x240...

...and it is NOT !!! edited...

I hardly can see any difference regarding the contents though...

...yet the title turns into ...II after the first title, I´ve added a few shots, perhaps something can be seen out of these

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Is it true that we are looking for this one, an A.P. All Products release?

This is a screenshot !!! It´s 01:34:53 hours long and contains both episodes, it´s english subbed though with an AR of 320x240...

...and it is NOT !!! edited...

I hardly can see any difference regarding the contents though...

I have this version if you need.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Well, I have it too probably (WMV 235 MB), and the quality is not satisfying.
This is 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 Ⅱ. Not edited.

More pictures regarding 聖ミカエラ学園漂流記 attached (all 1993 releases), including the title cards.
I'll upload part 1 of it, when I can manage to reconstruct the keyframe index (because an incomplete file is broken).

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
Classic Hentai is really my favorite. I remember I watch old hentai in 1990's where I rent hentai video from Japan at local japanese video store in Van Nuys, CA. I see some pics Redrooster posted. Thanks for info!
:chinesenewyearm:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Excellent, there are so many videos found but incomplete atm, it is a real shame. At least we are collecting more informations, what is pretty awesome too...

Next week I´m gonna modify the list with the entries elgringo14 has added or marked in his post adding marks like DVDPG or Anime to the list and adding the new mentioned titles (some of those I forgot, sorry) to the list.

I´ll need to find some covers still for these though...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Excellent, there are so many videos found but incomplete atm, it is a real shame. At least we are collecting more informations, what is pretty awesome too...

Next week I´m gonna modify the list with the entries elgringo14 has added or marked in his post adding marks like DVDPG or Anime to the list and adding the new mentioned titles (some of those I forgot, sorry) to the list.

I´ll need to find some covers still for these though...

Nice :)

I find again new pics...

It's ぷッつんメイク - Puttsun Make Love.Something new for me in the picture because on the picture puttsun have vol.7-8.It's not only 6eps? or my picture wrong and this is not puttsun? :)

Added new pics now all vol. in red :) But i still dont know whats the difference between blue and red.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I find it strange that ep. 1 has a light blue cover but all others are red ???

At least episode 1 has been found already, so 7 eps only missing...

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47473

When I made my post I only knew about 6 episodes as well, I think we now have to face 8 episodes indeed.

http://www.remus.dti.ne.jp/~yuki-o/animation/puttsun.html only names 6 episodes as well, and that´s a Japanese site. We just need to know the subtitles of those 2 epsodes now too, the photo of these 8 episodes is evidence enough that there aren´t only 6...

There even seem to be two ways to write the series: つんメイクLOVE and つんメイクLOVE, I´ve set queries for both in my Share already...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I find it strange that ep. 1 has a light blue cover but all others are red ???

At least episode 1 has been found already, so 7 eps only missing...

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47473

When I made my post I only knew about 6 episodes as well, I think we now have to face 8 episodes indeed.

http://www.remus.dti.ne.jp/~yuki-o/animation/puttsun.html only names 6 episodes as well, and that´s a Japanese site. We just need to know the subtitles of those 2 epsodes now too, the photo of these 8 episodes is evidence enough that there aren´t only 6...

There even seem to be two ways to write the series: ぷッつんメイクLOVE and ぷっつんメイクLOVE, I´ve set queries for both in my Share already...

Maybe it's the manga not DVD -_- So the picture illusive...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
You may be right, there isn´t any DVD trademark on any of these "books"...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008