Jav Translation Request

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• RBD-690

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • DVDES-813

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • HBAD-264

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • OGPP-011

• BNSPS-359

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • RTP-038

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNIS-319

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • SHKD-638

• DVDES-825

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • SNIS-455

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks! I'm definitely willing to share in the cost.

As you can see here, the project has already been completed and was a great success with many contributors all donating generously. The sub is still available for purchase and i will contact you with further details.

ardoines

Jun 29, 2008
Damn, you guys are gonna be disappointed, but I just got a request to do some work over my break, so I won't be able to take on this translation after all, as much as I wanted to. I really thought I was gonna have time to do so, but it looks like I won't be able to take it on....sorry guys....:madesu:

If you have time later... i request URE-028 ... i hope you will have time later. :D

ure028pl.jpg

ardoines

Jun 29, 2008
DVDES-699 was and still remains to this day my favourite title from this series. Eri Hosaka is just so gorgeous and the little punks really give her a great going over. I wrote a little about it here, and just thought that they really did a good job on pushing the impregnation angle too. Anyone who ordered the DVDES-825 translation and enjoyed it, i would tell them to give this movie a watch. As for a translation, is that something you guys would want to see?

View attachment 549794

I think in the new year, once i've completed the OGPP-011 translation i will start a new poll and add these movies to see just how much interest there is

Motiman, my preference is for this one. But i am interested to see them BOTH translated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I have started a project for RBD-729 which i have posted here. I don't want to start spamming the forum so just follow the link for more details. I hope that any one interested let's their interest be known soon so i can get a full overview of how much interest there is for it before i have to complete the project.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Motiman,

I know you are very busy with your scheduled plan, but if possible, could you please translate the movie SBD-33 and SBD-44 with the cover picture below?

Thank you in advance!

They just aren't my types of movie. Sorry.

My suggestion is for you to try to drum up support in a dedicated thread to the mature woman genre. If you get enough support with funding then you can contact a translator who can go through with you what it would take for the movies to be translated. EroJapanese are a good translator so try them but there are others too who could do the job for you.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I'm really sorry to ask but please state what movies you're voting for as i stupidly forgot to make voters public so now i can't see who is voting for what. This is just because whatever movie has the most votes, i have to get back to those that voted for it.

The group funded subs are not on the forum as some people may wish to keep it private. I have no problem sharing but will only do so if i have funded it myself, or if all agree to it.
------------------------------------

One video I'd like to see subs for is MIDD-994. It stars the inimitable Julia. Anyone care to join me in funding this one?

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
------------------------------------

One video I'd like to see subs for is MIDD-994. It stars the inimitable Julia. Anyone care to join me in funding this one?

X-Man

A fellow member has already commissioned PPPD-424 for translation. If you would like to help them then let me know and i'm sure they will be very grateful for your help.

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Awesome thread!!

Has anyone here ever seen or commissioned subs for any of the HUNTER (HUNT-* or HUNTA-*) series? There are some there that I REALLY like and would be interested in ganging up to get a few of these done? I've considered having a couple of them done alone but in all honesty, I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a hobby.

Thoughts?

X-Man

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
Hello,

I wanted to know if you could give me a quote for the following titles. If you already had them or needed to do it. Also if there was any discount for doing so many. I do have some more, specially the Demon Boys collection.

NITR-040 Reiko Kobayakawa Demon Boys

SPRD-735 Reiko Kobayakwaya In Front of Friends

VENU-512 Reiko Kobayakwaya Low Family

WF-331 Yumi Kazama Public Torture Fuck Mom

SKD-04 4-H Yumi Kazama Mischief of Love

JUC-466 Yumi Kazama Mother Dance in Strip Club

KK-052 Yumi Kazama Mom is comming to my house

GG-089 Yumi Kazama Real Education

VENU-302 Yumi Kazama Family Incest

VENU-493 Yumi Kazama Erotic Brat

IENE-583 Yumi Kazama Matron Hen

MDYD-895 Hitomi Tanaka Classroom

MDYD-971 Hitomi Tanaka Mom Gravure

STAR-153 Hitomi Tanaka Entertainer

DVDES-786 Hayashi Yuna Mom Disqualification

DVDES-831 Hasumi Claire Mom Disqualification

DVDES-871 Shinoda Ayumi Mom Disqualification

DVDES-910 Shibuya Kaho Mom Disqualification

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Awesome thread!!

Has anyone here ever seen or commissioned subs for any of the HUNTER (HUNT-* or HUNTA-*) series? There are some there that I REALLY like and would be interested in ganging up to get a few of these done? I've considered having a couple of them done alone but in all honesty, I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a hobby.

Thoughts?

X-Man

I like HUNTER too. What movies did you have in mind?

The problem is that the movies can be quite long which makes them more costly. Also the movies tend to have one type of scene, which is then repeated over and over with different actresses. I think coming to an agreement would be quite difficult but lets hear what you think.

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
A fellow member has already commissioned PPPD-424 for translation. If you would like to help them then let me know and i'm sure they will be very grateful for your help.
----------------------
Count me in, Motiman. I'll help. Please send me the particulars.

X-Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I like HUNTER too. What movies did you have in mind?

The problem is that the movies can be quite long which makes them more costly. Also the movies tend to have one type of scene, which is then repeated over and over with different actresses. I think coming to an agreement would be quite difficult but lets hear what you think.
-----------------------
I've noticed that too, Motiman. It's not bad if the scene / "story line" is a good one. I'll go through my stash once I'm back home and send you my top 5, let's say.

Enjoy!

X-Man

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
----------------------
Count me in, Motiman. I'll help. Please send me the particulars.

X-Man

He made a post about them here. Try contacting him if you want to buy them off him. I'm sure he would be most obliging.

-----------------------
I've noticed that too, Motiman. It's not bad if the scene / "story line" is a good one. I'll go through my stash once I'm back home and send you my top 5, let's say.

Enjoy!

X-Man

Look forward to seeing them.

joshuan

Feb 2, 2016
hi motiman, how can i get a copy of english translation for SHKD 638... appreciate your advice.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
OGPP-011 My Pussy's Throbbing And I Can't Help Myself... Your Son Hasn't Fucked Me In Two Whole Years... Miho Tsuno

18ogpp011pl.jpg

Hi guys!

The translation of OGPP-011 has been completed and i am glad to be able to share it with all of you. I know many projects have been kept to only those that have donated but due to my collection for this project being interrupted by PayPal i decided to commission the project myself and, having completed a small edit, am happy to share it here. This is a sharing forum after all and i do wish to contribute something for all to enjoy.

The translation has been completed by JAVtoENG, who has done a fantastic job in ensuring a well produced sub that is easy to read, with a great localization. :) I have worked with him many times now and i am always happy with the end product so i hope i am able to share more with you in the future.

I would also like to thank Mike76 for his donation to the project and for not objecting to me sharing the file with you guys.

I have already wrote about the movie here, but in short it's about a horny old geezer, played by my favourite actor Mr Tubby (i really must find out his name :rolleyes:), taking advantage of his incredibly beautiful and enormously horny Daughter in law Miho Tsuno as he screws her over and over again, right under the nose of his own son. :oops:

vlcsnap-2016-02-07-17h30m08s250.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-07-17h30m39s839.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-07-17h31m44s029.jpg vlcsnap-2016-02-07-17h32m54s534.jpg

Attachments

• OGPP-011.rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,959

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
OGPP-011 My Pussy's Throbbing And I Can't Help Myself... Your Son Hasn't Fucked Me In Two Whole Years... Miho Tsuno

View attachment 589129

Hi guys!

The translation of OGPP-011 has been completed and i am glad to be able to share it with all of you. I know many projects have been kept to only those that have donated but due to my collection for this project being interrupted by PayPal i decided to commission the project myself and, having completed a small edit, am happy to share it here. This is a sharing forum after all and i do wish to contribute something for all to enjoy.

The translation has been completed by JAVtoENG, who has done a fantastic job in ensuring a well produced sub that is easy to read, with a great localization. :) I have worked with him many times now and i am always happy with the end product so i hope i am able to share more with you in the future.

I would also like to thank Mike76 for his donation to the project and for not objecting to me sharing the file with you guys.

I have already wrote about the movie here, but in short it's about a horny old geezer, played by my favourite actor Mr Tubby (i really must find out his name :rolleyes:), taking advantage of his incredibly beautiful and enormously horny Daughter in law Miho Tsuno as he screws her over and over again, right under the nose of his own son. :oops:

View attachment 589130 View attachment 589131 View attachment 589132 View attachment 589133

It's really nice of you (guys) to share! Thanks! Even though this is not something that I'll watch, I still appreciate that you're willing to give away the English sub for free!