Jav Translation Request

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• RBD-690

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • DVDES-813

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • HBAD-264

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • OGPP-011

• BNSPS-359

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • RTP-038

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNIS-319

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • SHKD-638

• DVDES-825

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • SNIS-455

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I know that you are grouping together for desioner to purchase the dvd and then he rips it for you guys, but i was talking about actually having the movie translated as well. Are you guys funding a translation too or does the movie already have a translation at point of purchase?
Oh, no. No translation in the works. Most Milky-Cat videos don't have a lot of dialog, and most of what they say can be easily understood already.

But I would like to see a translation for MUM-161. Unlike most videos from minumum there is quite a lot of dialog in this one and there is actually a story. If you add some loli titles to your next poll please make this one of them :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
But I would like to see a translation for MUM-161. Unlike most videos from minumum there is quite a lot of dialog in this one and there is actually a story. If you add some loli titles to your next poll please make this one of them :)

I can give it a watch but from the screenshots i'm not sure it's the kind of movie that would appeal to me. MUM-099 on the other hand would be great.

MUM-099
mum099pl.jpg

For one thing, Usui Aimi is cute as hell and one loli i have actually watched in a number of movies before. Secondly, there is a lot of stuff where we see the family interacting under normal circumstances, such as watching television in the living room or having a birthday party, so we get a real sense that this is a real family that we are watching. Thirdly is the fact that the relationship is between father and daughter which makes it so sexy as it is such a taboo subject, and finally the fact that this is going on behind the back of the mother, who actually has a physical presence in the movie, just adds further to the naughtiness of the movie.

It has a pretty chunky running time of three hours though, so work on it would be more time consuming and costly but i'm sure the end product would be worth it.

What do you think loli lovers, any interest?

I get the feeling some of you may want a more intense movie with the sex being more rougher but i guess it's a starting point.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I can give it a watch but from the screenshots i'm not sure it's the kind of movie that would appeal to me. MUM-099 on the other hand would be great.

MUM-099
View attachment 497272

For one thing, Usui Aimi is cute as hell and one loli i have actually watched in a number of movies before. Secondly, there is a lot of stuff where we see the family interacting under normal circumstances, such as watching television in the living room or having a birthday party, so we get a real sense that this is a real family that we are watching. Thirdly is the fact that the relationship is between father and daughter which makes it so sexy as it is such a taboo subject, and finally the fact that this is going on behind the back of the mother, who actually has a physical presence in the movie, just adds further to the naughtiness of the movie.

It has a pretty chunky running time of three hours though, so work on it would be more time consuming and costly but i'm sure the end product would be worth it.

What do you think loli lovers, any interest?

I get the feeling some of you may want a more intense movie with the sex being more rougher but i guess it's a starting point.
I like this movie too.

But just to sell you one the other one (MUM-161): I think its about a world where the legal marriage age has been lowered to try and resolve Japan's declining birth rate. As a result high school girls are now married to much older guys and they are trying to get knocked up. Shuna Kagami is inexperienced and doesn't know how sex works (lol yea right) so she confides with a more experience classmate (Ichigo Aoi) about sex and stuff. Ichigo invites Shuna to her house to teach her about sex but Ichigo's husband comes home and finds them doing ecchi stuff and she suggests that Shuna use him for practice. And well, it gets pretty great from there: lots of cute acting and even some hilarious moments like when the husband teases Ichigo by saying that Shuna feels better which make her jealous.

Either way I would be interested. As long as the cost isn't ridiculous.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
needs more loli said:
…As long as the cost isn't ridiculous.
If funded by ones self the costs can be quite ridiculous. But with at least 10 others the costs are very reasonable. I must admit that some of the scenarios of the minimum series are done better than most run of the mill. Besides if you love lolis the whole series is worth it.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I will definitely have a watch of MUM-161, just finding time is difficult at the moment. I know i used MUM-099 as an example but i can't find a live link for it so i don't know why i bothered using it as an example, except of course because it had Usui Aimi, but there are a lot of movies from that series so i'm sure most of the actresses used by the studio have appeared in one of them at some point.

desioner, i was going to contact you once our next project was up but i was hoping to get you to act as translator as i am looking around for translators who can provide the best quality work for reasonable prices. I was impressed with your work on SNIS-152 and therefore would love to work with you on future projects. If you contact me regarding whether you would be interested in helping us, and if so, going through your pricing range with me, that would be great. My hope was to get more people together and if we could ever get ten people to come together it would make things so much more affordable.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
DVDES-813
The Ultimate Shotacon Creampie Production! The Perverted College Girl Is A Private Tutor Who Swallows And Forces Her Student's Uninitiated Penis Into Her Pussy For Creampie Sex! Rina Rukawa
1dvdes813pl.jpg

Okay i know i'm cheating a little bit on this one but i'm going to start on DVDES-813 next. I know DVDES-825 had one more vote but i want to do a movie which has the actress in charge for once. I'm sure it will lead to a better sub as the more aggressive attitude of Rina Rukawa should give us more 'dirty talk'. Also as you can see from my profile pic i am a bit biased and i fear she may be going into retirement soon so i do want to get more of her movies translated.

I have a little time off for a few days and so i'm going to make a start on the timings for this project. It also gives me time to come to an agreement with a translator to work on this movie for us.

I hope over the next few days that many of you that are interested in obtaining this sub can let yourselves be known. You can send me a PM, post below or simply 'like' this post and i will make sure to get back to you.

There were five people who voted on the poll but i only know of three of you and will be contacting you shortly.

The donation amount is $10 USD. Details regarding payment will be arranged once the translator and i have come to an agreement. I hope that the project will take only a few weeks to complete but some patience will be necessary.

The RBD-690 has been a big success and i am very close to getting the full amount of donations required. I hope that the translation will be completed soon but in the mean time i think it's a good idea to get on with the next project. You can still join this project as all extra donations will simply transfer over to the next project.

If this project is a big success i may be able to lower the donation amount to say $5 in future which would be a lot easier for all. In fact if i do get a good response initially i may just lower the donation rate for this movie. I will wait a week or two to see how things go before setting a donation amount. Of course if anyone wants to donate more it will be greatly appreciated. In the event that we do not generate the full amount required, i will cover the rest of the payment to complete the order.

Reactions: ardoines and Pink72

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
DVDES-825
Naughty Night Life Between A Busty Aunt And Goofy Virgin Nephew - A Very Fertile Wife's Round The Clock Fucking Kept Secret From Her Husband - Ayumi Shinoda
1dvdes825pl-jpg.486570

I thought we can get going with DVDES-825 now that DVDES-813 has been covered. I will once again go into more details about funding with those that agree to donate so feel free to contact me or just leave a 'like' on this post if you would like to make a donation. As always only those that contribute can obtain the sub.

I want to try to make it easier for everyone so i will lower the minimum donation to $5 USD. I want to see if i can get more interest by doing so and hope that we can reach our target. I still think what i was asking for before was very reasonable so may i put in place a suggested price of $10 USD for those who can afford to. It's still a whole lot better then trying to fund a sub by yourself which would cost $100 or more. As always those who wish to donate more are more then welcome, but this isn't kickstarter so all you will get is our appreciation and love, along with some virtual hugs and high fives! :p

I would like for donations to be sent to me through PayPal. As soon as we have reached 50% of our target i can place the order and EroJapanese have given me an initial delivery date of 15 days after that.

I have been in discussion with EroJapanese and they have agreed to work as our translator for this movie. I have worked with them before and can highly recommend them as their quality of work is very good. You can see from their rates page that they have two set prices for translating. I have decided on method 2 which gives us a lower asking price but i have to make it clear that the sub will be put on sale after two months on their website. They have agreed to share the profits from this for a period of time so at least we will still be earning from it. I will also be free to sell the sub to those that wish to purchase it after it has been completed. All extra funds will go towards future projects.

As soon as the translation is completed and delivered i will send it to all that have donated.

Take note of the poll on EroJapaneses' site, i voted on MCSR-185 although i wouldn't mind MIAD-834 either. :)

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The estimated delivery date for DVDES-825 has now been given and is 21 November so please try to get your donations in before that date to ensure you have it as soon as possible.

You can either contact me and send the donation to me or you can send your donation to EroJapanese direct at the donation project they have now set up here. The price is a little higher because it includes the PayPal fee but if you want to send $5 then you will be paying the same whoever you send it to.

They have three payment levels but you get the same whatever you send, they're just suggested amounts. If you want to send anything in between then i can accept it instead. Just make clear if you want to be included in the credits and what you want to be named as.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks to all who donated to the DVDES-813 project. It was a complete success and we were able to raise well in advance of the required total. My thanks also go out to our translator, JAVtoENG, who has done a fantastic job for us in producing a well articulated translation. It really does make the movie fully complete now we can understand completely what is going on. The sub is available to purchase for $10.

vlcsnap-2015-11-15-00h38m29s105.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-15-00h39m43s354.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-15-00h43m31s723.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-15-00h44m18s089.jpg

Now that DVDES-813 is complete and DVDES-825 is under away, i wish to move onto the next project.

SHKD-638
Special Investigator - Orgasms To Her Own Ruin Iroha Natsume
shkd00638pl-jpg.486559

vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h27m49s299.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h28m48s285.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h29m20s423.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h29m55s310.jpg shkd00638jp-2.jpg shkd00638jp-7.jpg shkd00638jp-9.jpg shkd00638jp-11.jpg

Due to sales of previous projects starring Natsume Iroha, we have enough funds for me to set the minimum donation at $5 USD (The project has now been completed and i must set the sale price at $10 USD). Feel free to contact me or leave a 'like' on this post if you wish to donate or want more details. Anyone who has previously expressed their interest, i will be contacting you shortly but if i miss anyone out please let me know.

The translator has yet to be decided but the timings are complete thanks to trounce who was very kind enough to complete them for us. I will place the order in the next few days and hopefully we will receive the completed translation within the next few weeks.

All donations will be collected by myself through PayPal, with extra funds going towards the next Natsume Iroha project.

Last edited:

JonKurak

Nov 20, 2015
I don't like subtitles. They get in the way of the action. Even small logos are annoying. We need high quality JAV.
However, I would love to get someone who'd be willing to help me translate my scripts and submit them to the major producers!

I think these two points are the biggest fallacies in subbing JAV. While there are a number of JAV that are just interview or just sex, there are indeed a number of JAV with story lines. Those JAV are greatly enhanced by having subtitles (for non-Japanese speaking viewers). And I find I don't skip to parts in the JAV because I want to understand what is going on. Is there some hot dialog taking place that I might miss by skipping? So I end up watching the whole thing.

I don't know why the anime side has so many fansubbers, maybe they are more FANatical about anime than the JAV viewer. But this year has been a banner year for JAV subs. Motiman is a very big part of that. I've been a part of 3 or 4 so far. The sub group has done well in my opinion. I think we had around 6 or 7 people at about $10 - $12 a person. Maybe not everyone finds that reasonable... but if we had another 6 or 7 COMMITTED people we could get that down to $5 or $6.

I would encourage others to join the group when the opportunity presents itself. I know if can be a challenge because we can struggle with which JAV gets subbed and not everyone wants the same thing. Iroha Natsume/Sarasa Hara has been very popular and easier to agree on. Hopefully we'll continue to find more and more people that want to contribute/participate this way. So far it has proven to be the best and most prolific way to produce subs.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
JonKurak> If you have that much faith, then have your 'script' translated professionally somewhere and send it to your favorite company. It'll probably be disregarded though. ;)

BTW, nice site in your sig. I think this is the first time I've seen someone pushing R18's affiliate program.

JonKurak

Nov 20, 2015
Yes, I think you might be right. They'd probably ignore it. I can but dream!:)
Thanks for the message about the site. I am one of it's founder members. We have about 10 members getting our newsletter, and about 50 different organisations and people following us on Twitter. It's a bit of fun really. We got together on another forum (would you like to guess which one) and decided we'd work on a website to promote Michiru Morisaki's work. If you'd like to join and help us I would be honoured to have you as another 'founder' member as your comments a very enjoyable. However, if not then I am honoured to meet you here and have this delightful conversation.

JonKurak> If you have that much faith, then have your 'script' translated professionally somewhere and send it to your favorite company. It'll probably be disregarded though. ;)

BTW, nice site in your sig. I think this is the first time I've seen someone pushing R18's affiliate program.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
What other forum? ScanLover?

I'll pass. I don't recall care either way about her (not saying I don't like her as an actress or personally, but I don't watch her movies).