When the movie cover and screenshot are better than the actual movie!

Have you ever watched a JAV and realized the movie cover and sceenshot were the besst part?

• Yes and why...

• No and why...

Results are only viewable after voting.

alexkiallys

Nov 14, 2010
There have been times I've seen the cover of a movie with a theme (i.e. chikan) or an actress I like and thought...

"This looks like it's going to be REALLY good!"

I might even set aside an hour or so from my day in anticipation of what might happen.

So I start the movie from the beginning, suffering through the cheesy piano and flute music, watching the opening credits.

Let's say the movie is about a student who gets revenge on his teacher by filming her being molested on a train then blackmailing her into sex.

They show the teacher being stern with the students. School is over, she catches a train to go home. I look at the cover and screenshot and think

"Yeah, this is it!"

So she's on the train, some mysterious guy gropes her, she resists at first, gives in and all the while a student is filming it on his phone.

But nothing exciting really happens. I'm like

"What the fuck?"

I decide to be patient and continue with the movie. She comes home. Husband ignores her, she masturbates reliving being molested.

She goes to school the next day, the student shows her the video on the camera phone, he takes off her clothes and thenthey have sex. It's nothing really special.

I get excited again because I know there's ANOTHER scene with her on the train.

And there is, but with six or seven guys. Blurred dicks and some guy's ass blocking my view. *ugh*

(And it's funny how a guy will drop his pants, won't take them off and tie his shirt around his waist and not take that off either. While the woman is stark naked. It looks so uncomfortable for him.

Can't really see her breasts because various men's hands are covering them. When she's fucked from behind while standing, they usually don't film it from the side or above, no, they do it from below.

For me personally, when a woman is fucked from behind, seeing her ass is the best part.

Then he throws her on a train seat. Sometimes they'll do a wide shot, but other times, I see just her breasts and her head hitting the seat. Then you'll see a pixelated penis come into view, drop a load on her face and then they pan out leaving her laying on the seat, exhausted.

I go to the very beginning, trying to find the scene on the cover or screenshot and after scouring for a while, I find it. It's maybe 5 seconds long and I'm like

"Damn! What a waste.!"

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
This is the other reason (besides checking for ugly watermarks) I want screenshots before I decide to download a movie.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
This - When she's fucked from behind while standing, they usually don't film it from the side or above, no, they do it from below.

And this - For me personally, when a woman is fucked from behind, seeing her ass is the best part.

As for the pixels bs , i dont have such problems ... as i do watch only uncensored :D

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I've watched JAV long enough to not be fooled by the covers anymore.
The sample videos / trailers on the other hand... I'd say 1 out of every 2 videos I watch, it's the video sample that turns out to be more exciting and intense.

Reactions: Casshern2

alexkiallys

Nov 14, 2010
This - When she's fucked from behind while standing, they usually don't film it from the side or above, no, they do it from below.

And this - For me personally, when a woman is fucked from behind, seeing her ass is the best part.

As for the pixels bs , i dont have such problems ... as i do watch only uncensored :D

I have some uncensored movies, but one of my favorite studios is Dandy and... to my knowledge, they've never released an uncensored JAV.

Pacopacomama is uncensored and a few others, but the studios like Madonna, Natural High, Switch etc.. which are the most common movies I can download, are not. The censorship doesn't bother me much if it's doggy style or from behind with one guy, because who cares?

But when you have these gangbangs and there's 6 blurry dicks in her face, I can't make out her expression. And that's half the fun!

alexkiallys

Nov 14, 2010
I've watched JAV long enough to not be fooled by the covers anymore.
The sample videos / trailers on the other hand... I'd say 1 out of every 2 videos I watch, it's the video sample that turns out to be more exciting and intense.

I have software to make my own trailers etc... but it can be time consuming. Last week I downloaded a copy of JUFD 491 (Tsukada Shiori)

jufd 491 shiori tsukada.jpg

If anyone hasn't seen it, I don't want to spoil it, there's a scene with her and one guy on a bus. For me, that turned out to be my favorite part of the movie.

(Simply because I ride the bus and I can actually see some of it happening.)

So I edited that scene to a new movie (24 minutes long) and I saved screenshots.
JUFD 491 shiori tsukada chikan clip.mp4_20150715_212704.809.jpg JUFD 491 shiori tsukada chikan clip.mp4_20150715_212721.923.jpg JUFD 491 shiori tsukada chikan clip.mp4_20150715_212733.857.jpg JUFD 491 shiori tsukada chikan clip.mp4_20150715_212818.645.jpg JUFD 491 shiori tsukada chikan clip.mp4_20150715_213013.148.jpg JUFD 491 shiori tsukada chikan clip.mp4_20150715_213031.870.jpg

I think the screenshots are on the bus are pretty hot and she's not even nude in them, so no worry about pixels! (Damn, she has a great ass!) and the file ended up being less than 300mb!

ailyeric

Nov 13, 2009

i feel the same way too! those idiot cameraman always goes for the worse angle. on the doggy style, i hate it when they switch to the face or underneath shot.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
i feel the same way too! those idiot cameraman always goes for the worse angle. on the doggy style, i hate it when they switch to the face or underneath shot.

I like the face shots. In my colection they arent common , so i find them very refreshing when i see them. But the underneath shots are realy anoying.

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Well my suggestion is
After interested upon seeing the cover and want to download it,
first you need to download the trailer,
if you can't find one,
then download the screen shot,
This could be a big different than spending hours wasting your time regretting.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
I always check screen shots before downloading.
Large text watermarking is always a no go, but a lot of times the covers look really erotic with a great "scene" going on, but then when I check out the screens most of the time I can tell it's just not happening, a few times the screens still looked good and then when I watch the video it's just blah. But I usually catch it with the screens. But that comes down to that I have so many JAVs saved up that unless it looks really interesting I don't bother even checking it out anymore, where at one time I was downloading anything that caught my eye.

I also see a lot of complaints about the girls in the videos looking a lot different on the cover than in the video itself. Most of the time in the videos that I have downloaded I have never seen that big of a difference, yes most of the time the cover photo is a more flattering shot of the girl. But then yesterday I ran across DSAM-81, with a very cute girl on the cover, so I checked out the screen shots. The girl looks almost nothing at all alike from the cover to the video.
Image1.jpg

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
In the beginning I use to get fooled a lot as well. Even with the screenshots but I grew out of that rather quickly. What still gets me on occasion are the actual women. There have been flicks that I thought I would love(great DVD covers and great screenshots) but they starred certain women who I knew couldn't deliver in the performance. The 2 specific women who have fooled me the most are Julia and Haruna Hana. Looking at so many of their covers and screenshots I always thought I was gonna watch something great but almost every time I end up being bored and disappointed. For the most part I stick with women who I know can deliver and I'm very picky when I'm considering to watch someone I'm not familiar with.