Jav Translation Request

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• RBD-690

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • DVDES-813

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • HBAD-264

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • OGPP-011

• BNSPS-359

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • RTP-038

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNIS-319

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • SHKD-638

• DVDES-825

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • SNIS-455

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Here's one I ran across: NSPS-311 The Daughter Pays The Family Debt, starring Chigusa Hara.

If anyone already has it and are willing to share, or sell, it, please contact me.

Motiman, or others, please consider this one for a future translation. I'm IN for that one! :)

X-Man

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I wanted to mention the great work Desioner has done for me in translating an Aayane Asakura title for me. His work is excellent, and very reasonable. We're all adults and can probably guess at what may be said in these movies, but having the translation really heightens your enjoyment.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
New project announced! More info here.

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
I See, thanks for the reply. I understand that some members would want to keep them private.
I am interested in having a few of Julias movies translated and would like to get details re cost payment etc pls contact, thanks
no need to post emails here.
desioner

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I have a few questions, after skimming through this thread, and the main subtitle one, I'm not too sure who I should talk to specifically, if I have a translation request of my own, who the best of the best in the JAV sub business are, how the payment would go, (When I checked the sub scene a few months ago it seemed like some guy or group took only Bitcoin payments but that's out of the question for me.) and if single scene requests are fine too. I hope our resident sub master Motiman can clarify this a bit, because I'm really dumb.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Hans, welcome to the Dumb Club! LOL!! There are a few guys in this Forum who are very knowledgeable and unlike many other Forums and Groups I've been a part of over the years, they are honestly willing to HELP. They don't just confirm what we already know: we're dumb when it comes to this! :)

Good luck!

X-Man

Reactions: wasp123

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I am interested in having a few of Julias movies translated and would like to get details re cost payment etc pls contact, thanks
no need to post emails here.
desioner

First thing would be to head down to EroJapanese.com and purchase the subs for PPPD-424 and MIDE-301. Just contact them at admin@erojapanese.com to be sent the details on how to purchase them.

I see that javsubtitle.com also have two Julia subs. PPPD-320 was very kindly shared to us by the author Bonekace a few months ago and which you can find here. He also has PPPD-335 on his site if you are interested in purchasing it also from him.

I have a few questions, after skimming through this thread, and the main subtitle one, I'm not too sure who I should talk to specifically, if I have a translation request of my own, who the best of the best in the JAV sub business are, how the payment would go, (When I checked the sub scene a few months ago it seemed like some guy or group took only Bitcoin payments but that's out of the question for me.) and if single scene requests are fine too. I hope our resident sub master Motiman can clarify this a bit, because I'm really dumb.

Regarding purchasing subs i have been mostly dealing with EroJapanese as they provide an excellent service with extremely well done translations. You can see their rates here, and as you can see there are two methods of calculation which all depend on whether you wish to keep the sub private or to allow them to sell the translation on their website also. Hurry because his rates will be increasing at the end of the month.

I have also commissioned subs from JAVtoENG, Bonekace at javsubtitle.com and fellow member fruxano and would say that i am happy with all their work. You can check out free examples of each translators work at the subtitle repository if you need to. Although i have not worked with him personally, desioner also offers his services for translating too and once again you can check out his work on the repository.

The price of getting a translation done is not cheap though as each sub takes a considerable time to create, and therefore you won't find many who are happy to work for under $100. Of course each quote must also take into consideration the length of the movie and just how much dialogue there is. With that in mind it would be difficult to accurately tell you how much it could cost you exactly but i hope you have a better idea now.

Due to the cost, i have created several 'projects' whereby a number of members agree to make a donation towards a single sub, therefore making it much more affordable to do so. I have been happy to share subs which i have personally commissioned and fortunately so have many others but ultimately by keeping the group funded projects private, it gives people incentive to donate which is why they remain private for now.

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
DVDES-699 was and still remains to this day my favourite title from this series. Eri Hosaka is just so gorgeous and the little punks really give her a great going over. I wrote a little about it here, and just thought that they really did a good job on pushing the impregnation angle too. Anyone who ordered the DVDES-825 translation and enjoyed it, i would tell them to give this movie a watch. As for a translation, is that something you guys would want to see?

View attachment 549794

PPPD-424 starring the glorious Julia has also caught my attention and could do with translating too is anyone would like to see that happen.ies

View attachment 549804

I think in the new year, once i've completed the OGPP-011 translation i will start a new poll and add these movies to see just how much interest there is

Sorry for the late reply but I would be interested in having PPPD 424 translated and willing to pay for it.Need to know price, terms of payment( clear instructions please) .I am from India so how will delivery be done and when.... If rates are competitive would be interested in placing orders for other Julia movies

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
DVDES-699 was and still remains to this day my favourite title from this series. Eri Hosaka is just so gorgeous and the little punks really give her a great going over. I wrote a little about it here, and just thought that they really did a good job on pushing the impregnation angle too. Anyone who ordered the DVDES-825 translation and enjoyed it, i would tell them to give this movie a watch. As for a translation, is that something you guys would want to see?

View attachment 549794

PPPD-424 starring the glorious Julia has also caught my attention and could do with translating too is anyone would like to see that happen.

View attachment 549804

I think in the new year, once i've completed the OGPP-011 translation i will start a new poll and add these movies to see just how much interest there is
ME ME ME Me WANT PPPD 424 please please please

wasp123

wasp
Jan 24, 2016
I have sent them 2 emails but they are yet to respond If u are planning on subtitling any Julia video please count me in.... this is an open order ..... just name the amount and where the money should be sent.... your word is good enough for me

Reactions: xavcierw