JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I'm new to this thread but i've got to say i'm liking what i've seen so a big thanks to all that have contributed. I haven't seen the vast majority of these movies but from the ones that piqued my curiosity (and the ones i could get a hold of) i have to say that DVDES-699 has to be my favorite.

ulvex8mdgzbx.jpg

Not only because the actress Eri Hosaka is quite stunning, and also because i have a soft spot for the Shota genre, but because they have treated the theme properly.

There might not be as many creampies as in other movies, only 5 but they were clearly visible.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-00h10m27s199.png

The assailants also had a clear agenda to get her pregnant even going as far as pouring a bottle full of their cum(most likely fake) into her pussy using, quite amusingly, a toy trumpet.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-00h11m34s149.png

They even make sure the cum goes nice and deep using a vibrator.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-00h19m07s245.png

At the end of the movie we see the obvious outcome that she did get pregnant with a nicely shaped bump.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-00h12m02s182.png

Followed up with a quick pregnancy fuck.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-00h12m21s116.png

To conclude, this movie for me hits most of what i want to see from the insemination genre and i'm now going to hunt out more of these movie from this label. if you know of any more (I haven't seen DVDES-658 yet but i plan on tracking it down) then i'm sure you useful gents will be more then helpful.
Thank you and sorry for the long post.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
SDMT-820

After watching, another false alarm. Though there is pregnancy in the title, there is no indication of pregnancy or baby bump being shown. A bit of waste time but the girls are quite pretty so still not so bad.

1sdmt820pl.jpg

Reactions: groe23

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
RCT-654

Pregnancy in the title BUT ... yet another dud. :( No baby bump or pregnancy indication ... To make things short ... Give it a miss ... Nothing special. Period.

1rct654pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
JUMP-2315 - This is a compilation DVD. Total of 12 girls are featured in it.

I just come across this and currently searching for the video so have not watch it. There is pregnancy in the title and I seem to recognize Tsubomi as one of the girls on the cover. Hopefully there is not just indication of pregnancy but baby bumps as well.

Anyone here have watched this already?

h_227jump2315pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

no bumps or pregnancy tests. the movie seems to be about Ai instructing another woman about the best way to get knocked up, so plenty of creampies and Ai masturbates with cum on her fingers a lot.

A lot of holding her legs in the air to let the semen fill her up.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-05h09m50s138.png
I liked the part where a bunch of guys cum into a beaker resting on her pussy, and then for its contents to be poured into her.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-05h10m50s221.png
personally i prefer movies which follow a plot but there were some good bits for people who are into this kind of movie.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
no bumps or pregnancy tests. the movie seems to be about Ai instructing another woman about the best way to get knocked up, so plenty of creampies and Ai masturbates with cum on her fingers a lot.

A lot of holding her legs in the air to let the semen fill her up.

View attachment 242389
I liked the part where a bunch of guys cum into a beaker resting on her pussy, and then for its contents to be poured into her.

View attachment 242391
personally i prefer movies which follow a plot but there were some good bits for people who are into this kind of movie.

Ah ... that's a bit disappointing. Hoping to see her having a "baby bump". But thanks for the review!

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I'm reporting in:
DVDES-722 - Schoolgirl reads an ero book and gets so engrossed, she doesn't notice 10 different guys cumming inside her. No mention of pregnancy at all. Since the girl is engrossed in the book, she doesn't react! Camera angle is also fixed, so you're like a stalker in the book store while she gets boned. Total waste of time.

CVDD001 - spent a long time finding this. Despite there being a pregnancy test ON THE COVER, it does not appear in the film. Only a marginal waste of time as she is still young, busty and hot.

STAR-447 - No pregnancy mentioned or even allured to, but has a inside pussy cam just in case we don't believe the stunt cock actually cummed in her. She is cute, so it's only a marginal waste of time.

Tokyo Hot N0934 - Has a pussy bukkake scene. No pregnancy alluded to. Uncensored.

DVDES-730 - Has the short 5 second blink and you miss it pregnant sex scene at the very end of the movie. But no other mentions inbetween.

MIGD-539 - Pregnancy not mentioned despite being mentioned in the DVD description that this was her first creampie on screen and that there was fear of pregnancy. But she is young, hot and busty so not a total waste of time.

HNDS-008 - This has pregnancy in the TITLE. There is some talk of it (in japanese) but there is never any definitive proof with a pregnancy test or pregnancy bump. Pregnancy was IN THE TITLE! WHAT?

SDDE-293 - eccentric science teacher invents some gas that stops time. Uses said gas to apparently impregnate all the female students. Was he successful? did he shoot blanks? we'll never know, as the result of his impregnation rampage is never seen or heard from again.

YSN-343 - This is in the 100% conception series. Lots of NTR and eventually the girl is r***ing while her husband is tied up in the corner. No pregnancy seen or alluded to. Lots of r*** if that's your bag.

SDMT-736 - another film with "pregnancy" in the title. wanting to get pregnant is kind of a major theme of why the girl is sleeping around. She wants to get pregnant but her husband can't do it or something. There's an interview and sex scene with her "6 months later", with something that could possibly be a baby bump, but it's so small that it doesn't really convincingly show it. I also don't know enough japanese to make out what they're saying in the interview. "Sperm" came up a bunch of times though. There's a pussy bukkake scene if anyone is interested.

MEL-003 - "Pregnancy" is in the title. Yet no pregnancy is shown to have occurred. Also there's very little dialogue!

HND-115 - Has "Pregnancy" in the title. thankfully, the actress vocalizes the fetish often during sex. No visual confirmation, but she sure talks about getting pregnant a lot.

VANDR-078 - It's one of those 20XX scenarios were japan has problems maintaining it's population and implements some sort of mandatory school orgy to up the population. Despite the premise, no pregnancies are shown, and none are heard about.

IFDVE-025 - Train r***-until-they-enjoy it. Had "pregnancy" in the description. Model #2 said something about wanting to get pregnant after being r***ing into submission.

Anyone want to confirm if the following have a "pregnancy confirmed" ending?
NITR-060
BLK-169
ERM-002 - a pregnancy test shows up in a screenshot in the middle of the movie...
3xplanet has them labeled as "pregnant"

Hi ... have just watch ERM-002 ... and I can confirm there is no baby bump shown. Total of 3 girls. All no baby bump shown. Only indication of pregnancy like what you mention pregnancy test show positive and vomiting and holding their stomach.

Hope it helps.

118erm002pl.jpg

Reactions: groe23 and CodeGeek

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Just watched DVDES-730 and after enjoying DVDED-699 so much i was left a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the movie was sexy as hell and Yuna Shiina fills the MILF role excellently. Its just that there were a couple of missed opportunities that could have given the pregnancy theme a boost.

1dvdes730pl.jpg

Earlier in the movie we see that Ayumi Sasagawa is pregnant but by the end of the movie when she is in the sex scene she is no longer so.

vlcsnap-2014-10-10-23h41m44s194.png
vlcsnap-2014-10-10-23h57m28s71.png

If they had done a scene of her with her bump in between the two points it would have been a great addition. Also as has been mentioned by Genbu2299 the bump scene at the end is too brief and barely seen. Overall though i still enjoyed(and fapped) it a lot but more as a normal JAV and not so much as an insemination movie.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Just watched DVDES-730 and after enjoying DVDED-699 so much i was left a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the movie was sexy as hell and Yuna Shiina fills the MILF role excellently. Its just that there were a couple of missed opportunities that could have given the pregnancy theme a boost.

View attachment 243012

Earlier in the movie we see that Ayumi Sasagawa is pregnant but by the end of the movie when she is in the sex scene she is no longer so.

View attachment 243014
View attachment 243022

If they had done a scene of her with her bump in between the two points it would have been a great addition. Also as has been mentioned by Genbu2299 the bump scene at the end is too brief and barely seen. Overall though i still enjoyed(and fapped) it a lot but more as a normal JAV and not so much as an insemination movie.

I agree with you too. DVDES-699 is the best in this series. Actually if I remember correctly all 3 been reviewed here already though not with pics of scene and more deeper review though and I have watched all 3 of them myself too after reading the reviews here. DVDES-699 is a very well paced and well directed piece and the ending is very good despite I wish the sex scene is longer until the guy finishes in her.

Agree with you too on the point where if they do a scene of her with bump in between the two points. And I also hate the point that Ayumi Sasgawa - thanks for pointing her name out as I was wondering what is her name, don't remain pregnant throughout the movie. It would be more complete if she were to me.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
VANDR-086 - Couples trying get pregnant. Attend class in trying to get pregnant too. There will be staff on site to see their progress too. And pregnancy is in the title.

Though it is a nice movie after I watch it, there is no baby bump shown but it did show an indication of pregnancy at the end when one of the girl told her boyfriend she is pregnant by holding her stomach. She is the girl that is wearing the red clothing as seen on the upper left corner on the DVD cover.

There are 3 couples in the movie but only one girl is shown pregnant. I don't know what happen to the other 2 girls. Nothing was mention about them. Wasted I must say as the other 2 girl in my opinion is much more prettier than the girl who is shown that she is pregnant.

42vandr086pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MILD-937 - There is pregnancy in the title and the girl is on a spa trip with the guy.

Well after the watching, there is no baby bump or pregnancy being indicated. Just a bit disappointed as it misses the main point but I am quite blown over by the girl. I have never come across her before and a search of her reveals her name as Sakaguchi Mihono.

She does have a cute and infectious laughter and some of camera angles on her she do bear quite a resemblance to Ai Uehara - see the comparison shot below. A cuter version of Ai Uehara in my opinion. And she also have cute moans when she is having sex. :cool:

converted.jpg

Overall the girl won me over by her cuteness (laughter, moans, personality) and resemblance to Ai Uehara so it make up the disappointment for missing the main point.

84mild937pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
VANDR-084 - Another in the series where the guy impregnate his tutor.

Well disappointed again. Just like VRTM-002 (the other video in this series) which I review in post [HASHTAG]#161[/HASHTAG], there is no baby bump or pregnancy indication despite having pregnancy in the title. Even with the stunning Yui Hatano in it can't made up for the disappointment. Regret making the jump to download this.

Verdict? Wast of time. Scenes are so so just like VRTM-002. I think all of us can give this WHOLE SERIES a miss.

42vandr084pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
WANZ-164 - Making children series. Lots of creampie action. Looking at the title do make it sound exciting.

But it stops there. Well I thought since it is making children concept surely there will be baby bump or pregnancy indication. But sadly none of it!! Ruri Narumiya is quite a cutie so it lessen the "pain". I think I will give this series the miss. High chance the other videos in the series will duds as well.

But for a creampie movie it is quite awesome. Totally non-stop action from the word go, moving from location to location like from living room to alley to kitchen etc. And some time halfway through the action another guy will pop in to join in the action. Totally endless stream of guys coming to impregnate Ruri Narumiya.

Just that they have the concept of "forwarding" some scene so you typically see the whole scene being fast forward - they even show you the scene being fast forward so everything moves at double quick time just like you press forward on the DVD player.

3wanz164pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I remember seeing VANDR-084 a little while ago and totally agree with you that more could be done for the insemination genre. Although, if like me you enjoy the shota genre and seeing guys getting messed around with under the table while their partner/family are oblivious (is there a term for this) then this movie is still well worth the watch. Yui Hatano and Miki Torii are super sexy in it too.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I remember seeing VANDR-084 a little while ago and totally agree with you that more could be done for the insemination genre. Although, if like me you enjoy the shota genre and seeing guys getting messed around with under the table while their partner/family are oblivious (is there a term for this) then this movie is still well worth the watch. Yui Hatano and Miki Torii are super sexy in it too.

Oh so this is call shota genre. Think even know there is a term for this. Thanks for sharing! :)

I am fine with this shota genre just that I don't like it when if the DVD cover mention pregnancy and I don't get to see the girl end up with a baby bump during or end of the DVD. It's just feel incomplete to the "story". I mean you sort of bait people to watch your DVD and you didn't address the "main point" stated on the DVD title. That is why I feel disappointed with VANDR-084 though I agree with you Yui Hatano is super sexy. And also more could be done with the scenes too as I feel wasted the talents of Yui Hatano.

Just my opinion! Though kinda long. :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I think a lot of these movies when they mention pregnancy, it is referring to the girl being creampied and so there is a chance that the girl could become pregnant because of it, and yet the girl doesn't mind taking that chance because she likes sex so much and wants the guy to finish inside her (eg YSN-413). Then you have movies that seem to have the intention of the woman becoming pregnant so you usually have the woman taking a lot of creampies and looking like she wants to get pregnant( NSPS-218). Ultimately, i think the director of the movie feels it's easier to simply mention pregnancy and not go through with having the girl have a bump.

h_127ysn413pl.jpg 164nsps218pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I think a lot of these movies when they mention pregnancy, it is referring to the girl being creampied and so there is a chance that the girl could become pregnant because of it, and yet the girl doesn't mind taking that chance because she likes sex so much and wants the guy to finish inside her (eg YSN-413). Then you have movies that seem to have the intention of the woman becoming pregnant so you usually have the woman taking a lot of creampies and looking like she wants to get pregnant( NSPS-218). Ultimately, i think the director of the movie feels it's easier to simply mention pregnancy and not go through with having the girl have a bump.

View attachment 245574 View attachment 245575

Hmm .... you seem to have a point there.

Though I feel that some of the studio who do show baby bump in their DVD, from the same company, why can't they have the same standard. Like JUMP-3008 and JUMP - 2312. JUMP-2312 is using a fake bump - not sure if they rent it or bought it but JUMP-3008 surely is not using a fake bump but some other alternative as I manage to watch the movie and the girl do make it a point to ensure the bump is in place.

My view is if from same company, if they own the fake bump can't they use it again? Unless it is rental or just their culture they don't practice it. Or as you point out it is more easier just to mention it than produce it which is quite sad. Overall just feel that they could do more in this impregnation niche. Just like what GINGA did to their superhero niche which I think is just awesome.

JUMP-3008

h_227jump3008pl.jpg

JUMP-2312

h_227jump2312pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Well just to give my opinion on JUMP-3008 which I had already review on page 7 post no. 140 but that was before I watched it as still finding the video.

So now I have found the video and watched it, giving it my opinion. There is baby bump being shown with sex scene.

Though I only watched half of the video until the last scene, as the video I downloaded only show until part of the last scene where the girl is already pregnant by then and starting to have sex as shown below. That is when the video end. Don't be fool by the dark scene. It is so because the scene is set by the window so the only light in the room is from the window.

converted.jpg

Now from sceenshots that I have found show there are still some more action so it means they have sex till ejaculation as shown below. So my video is incomplete!! :mad: :(

h_227jump01106jp-12.jpg

h_227jump01106jp-11.jpg

If anybody knows where to find a download of the full video please let me know. I download from http://new-jav.net and that is the only source I could find.

Now overall I feel the title is quite worth to watch as the sex scene are quite erotic especially the last scene when the girl is pregnant. First the girl is sitting by the window. Then the father came in and things start to get hot when he start touching her big pregnant belly. Then the girl start to rub his penis and give blowjob, and after a while the guy proceed to play with her pussy till she cannot take it and finally she get on him and start having sex .... than my video ends!!!! :mad: Sign. Well overall good video to worth the time to download.

h_227jump3008pl.jpg