JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Just watched DVDES-778 and have to say i really enjoyed it.

1dvdes778pl.jpg

Following DVDES-709 and DVDES-748 (not seen this one), It has 3 cute-as-a-button housewives who visit a hot spring with their husbands.

vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h48m20s242.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h54m20s15.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-21h01m28s208.png

Eventually they get in the hot spring where they immediately get surrounded by 3 guys who quickly proceed in getting there dicks in her face.

vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h46m00s234.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h55m03s176.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-21h02m14s123.png

As per jav logic, they find this an extreme turn on and sex is quickly on the agenda.

vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h51m14s196.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-21h03m06s131.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-21h28m22s172.png

I particularly enjoyed the parts where the wife is getting fondled and fucked even behind there husbands back (does anyone know if there is a specific term for this) and of course the poor fool is oblivious.

vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h55m42s227.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-21h03m42s226.png

Of course, all three guys proceed to creampie her which is why the title of the movie indicates the chance of pregnancy.

vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h51m48s8.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-20h56m15s123.png vlcsnap-2014-10-14-21h12m33s180.png

Unfortunately, there is no indication at the end of the scenes as to whether the wife ends up pregnant but overall i thought this was a great movie and look forward to seeing this trend continue.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Just watched DVDES-778 and have to say i really enjoyed it.

View attachment 247596

Following DVDES-709 and DVDES-748 (not seen this one), It has 3 cute-as-a-button housewives who visit a hot spring with their husbands.

View attachment 247597 View attachment 247599 View attachment 247600

Eventually they get in the hot spring where they immediately get surrounded by 3 guys who quickly proceed in getting there dicks in her face.

View attachment 247602 View attachment 247604 View attachment 247606

As per jav logic, they find this an extreme turn on and sex is quickly on the agenda.

View attachment 247608 View attachment 247609 View attachment 247610

I particularly enjoyed the parts where the wife is getting fondled and fucked even behind there husbands back (does anyone know if there is a specific term for this) and of course the poor fool is oblivious.

View attachment 247612 View attachment 247613

Of course, all three guys proceed to creampie her which is why the title of the movie indicates the chance of pregnancy.

View attachment 247615 View attachment 247617 View attachment 247619

Unfortunately, there is no indication at the end of the scenes as to whether the wife ends up pregnant but overall i thought this was a great movie and look forward to seeing this trend continue.

Yeah. I have also just finished watching DVDES-778 and enjoyed it too and was about to post here then I realized you beat me to it. LOL.

Though disappointed that no baby bump or indication of pregnancy, I must say it is a great movie and hope it will continue as well. And the fact that the last girl to appear in the video is one of my fav girl as well - the beautiful Yui Ooba 大場ゆい ... and the fact that she was being offer sakae makes the scene more erotic in my opinion as well ... so overall the movie is worthwhile to waste your time to download.

Yui Ooba be560d48a7fbce324f2c6a27c86bd080.jpg

Though I have not seen the other movies in this series though. Now I will though I think most likely there will be no baby bump as well.

Reactions: Motiman

phazer

Oct 15, 2014
a lot of research has gone into this thread... and i appreciate the effort from everyone.

i am looking for jav movies of the pregnant theme but with english subtitles. is there any that anyone can recommend? i don't understand japanese (to my regret!) but i don't want to miss out on all the great stuff.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
a lot of research has gone into this thread... and i appreciate the effort from everyone.

i am looking for jav movies of the pregnant theme but with english subtitles. is there any that anyone can recommend? i don't understand japanese (to my regret!) but i don't want to miss out on all the great stuff.
If you're interested in English subs in general I recommend this thread: http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/how-come-few-jav-have-english-subtitles.12173/
Be warned: You can be happy if you get any English subs for any JAV movie. Getting English subs for a specific movie is almost impossible.
Unfortunately the subbing culture for JAV is completely different (means not existing) as for Japanese TV series and movies.

Reactions: clemenceko

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
I've almost never seen JAV titles of any kind with English subtitles, let alone pregnancy themed ones.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Well this is going to be a bit longer than my usual post as going to review a few here. So bear with me. :p

VANDR-102 - Somebody translate the title as this as Parent-teacher-student Meeting To Cum And Pregnancy Hypnotic Brainwashing Rina. So I was like WOW ... Seems to be an interesting title and go ahead to download.

But hell no! No baby bump or indication of pregnancy. Just normal creampie JAV with the theme of hypnosis thrown in. But the hypnosis scene is just bizarre and real a big turn off. o_Oo_Oo_O

Verdict is ... don't waste your time. It only LOOKS GOOD from it title!

42vandr102pl.jpg

IFDVE-029 - This is about the girl got impregnate while her husband is just nearby.

Well ... if you like the theme, you will enjoy it but overall just a normal creampie movie with the added suspense of whether the husband will wake up and the wife got caught in action. But no baby bump or pregnancy indication.

The consolation for me is the girl on the DVD cover who wears the dark blue shirt. She is very pretty and I feel her scene is the best one. If anyone here knows who she is would be greatly appreciated as I have never seen her before.

1ifdve029pl.jpg

HND-115 The title seems good - Absolutely Pregnancy! So I got very excited and download.

But sign ... just a plain old creampie movie with the addition of the girl going to class on the position of the penis where you can get yourself pregnant and others stuff. :(

No baby bump and pregnancy indication. Actually it is a rather boring movie and this is a first time I doze off while watching JAV. I am not tired from what I know but this title is REALLY BORING. o_Oo_O

Stay clear of this title unless you are a fan of Ruka Kanae.

hnd115pl.jpg

AMCF-86 and AMCF-85 - Both these titles I have not watched yet but I posted here as I find the theme interesting. The girls are being r***ing at school by their teachers and pregnancy is in the title. Seems rare as not able to find any videos currently. :(

Hopefully there are baby bump or at least indication of pregnancy being shown. Anyone here seen these? :p

AMCF-86

36amcf86pl.jpg

AMCF-85

36amcf85pl.jpg

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
APAR-035 - The title has been translated as Hell Out Of Endless Pregnancy Until Deprived Of Their Liberty To The Father-in-law-wife Forced Copulation Feast Of Our Furry.

apar00035pl.jpg

I actually going to give this title as miss as I never really enjoy bondage movie but since this has pregnancy in the title, I decided to watch. Other factor that make me watch this also because of the cover girl. She looks extremely hot in that outfit. I include some scene of her in the outfit as below.

I just love the scene below. I don't know why but I just love her in that outfit! :oops::oops::oops: I must admit I seriously fap a lot just for this scene. She is just so hot! :oops::oops:
converted.jpg
apar00035jp-9.jpg

apar00035jp-11.jpg

When I was watching another scene also caught my eye is the below scene. A scene I think is with her husband. And she is wearing a sleep wear. Transparent and I must say she is extremely hot in that. So total she has 3 outfits in this movie. But only the ones I mention here are worth posting though. Very fappable as well! :oops::oops:

apar00035jp-1.jpg

No baby bump is being shown but they do have a scene involving pregnancy test kit. See my review of the scene below. I think it is better to show pics than me writing it.

This is where the pregnancy test kit comes in. The girl is being force to stand up while still tie up, and force to urine onto the pregnancy test kit.
converted.jpg

After that they pour a bottle of "yellow water" into her mouth forcefully. I really wonder what is that? Urine? Man if it is really urgh!!!
url.jpg

After that she urine some more and the guy quickly put the pregnancy test down there to catch her urine.
converted.jpg But that is it. After that they go to the next scene. They never show whatever happen to the pregnancy test. Is it positive? Nothing was being revealed.

And also a search of her, reveals her name as Rena Sawaki 沢木レナ ... She is quite pretty and sexy too. :oops:

Well overall I must say I do enjoy this movie even though it miss the main point here. Most of it is due to Rena Sawaki. Not only is she pretty and extremely hot in the outfits in the movie :oops::oops: - must give the director credit for choosing such hot outfits for her which really make her stand out, her acting is good enough for me as she do not "over act". :D

One of the few movies which miss the main point - no baby bump shown, but still I enjoy the movie. Worth the time to download. :cool:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Haha! I saw IFDVE-029 a couple of weeks ago and had exactly the same thought as you 'who is the girl in the blue jumper?'. Javlibrary had her listed as Tsuno Miho and i highly recommend MDYD-955 although i remembered watching her in SSR-045 which is well worth a watch too. Thanks for recommending Apar-035 looks awesome. do you have the link for downloading it?

mdyd-955_poster.jpg

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Haha! I saw IFDVE-029 a couple of weeks ago and had exactly the same thought as you 'who is the girl in the blue jumper?'. Javlibrary had her listed as Tsuno Miho and i highly recommend MDYD-955 although i remembered watching her in SSR-045 which is well worth a watch too. Thanks for recommending Apar-035 looks awesome. do you have the link for downloading it?

View attachment 249095

Thanks for identifying her. I just find her pretty awesome. Another new girl for me to follow now. :p

I will PM you the link for APAR-035. :cool: Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. :D

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
FAX-211 女・性の悩み 夫の父の子供を妊娠しました/3人の男子生徒にレイプされ妊娠の女教師/夫の兄貴とできて妊娠しました

Have review this on page 8 post no. 150 but that was before I watch the video. Now I got the video here is my what I found.

Though despite having pregnancy in the title, there is no baby bump shown or indication of pregnancy. Though there is a scene of the 3rd girl - total of 4 girls in the movie, already had a baby - fake obviously, carrying on her back. And funny thing is creampie scene is only with their husband. When the girls are being r***ing, the guys don't cum inside them. So I am thinking so they are made pregnant by their husbands? Well beat me.

h_066fax00211pl.jpg

Reactions: groe23 and CodeGeek

Genbu2299

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks everyone for the hard work and dedication.

Regarding ERM-002. Although they do have pregnancy tests and throwing up, this occurs prior to the sex occurring. So they get pregnant off-screen and while the scene occurs they are evidenced as currently pregnant... Guess this is less impregnation and more early-trimester preggo sex? Kinda sorta misleading on the title. but i guess that's the norm :'(

On the English Translation JAVs with this fetish, i know spiketranslations.blogspot.ca/ used to translate most of the Rocket titles, and a couple of the Mother teaches sex ed titles, but the site has closed or has been taken over by someone else. His translations were good and the Rocket stuff usually hit the spot, even if pregnancy wasn't shown confirmed it was verbally confirmed.

I'm so disenfranchised from the "Pregnancy in the title but no actual pregnancy shown" bait and switch that i've started photoshopping AV covers to give me what I want.
Now EVERY AV can have a confirmed pregnancy (at least on the cover).
Preggo_Test.jpg

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I've been told the Spikespen translations were really crappy, he supposedly only wrote what he *thought* they were saying. As I don't speak Japanese I can't be sure of course, but I've heard it several times in different places.

Reactions: Genbu2299

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I'm so disenfranchised from the "Pregnancy in the title but no actual pregnancy shown" bait and switch that i've started photoshopping AV covers to give me what I want.
Preggo_Test.jpg

I like the wishful thinking. I'd love to see more of your handywork if you want to show it off.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Can someone help me? I forgot the name of the actress on the cover which Genbu2299 did manipulate so artistically.

Reactions: Genbu2299

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I like the wishful thinking. I'd love to see more of your handywork if you want to show it off.

Yeah I love to see more of that too. :cool:

Hopefully he can share more over here. Really motivate me to find more videos with confirmed pregnancy in them. And how I wish that cover he did is real. Ha ha. 180 people with "confirmed pregnancy" or baby bump ... WOW :cool:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Thanks everyone for the hard work and dedication.

Regarding ERM-002. Although they do have pregnancy tests and throwing up, this occurs prior to the sex occurring. So they get pregnant off-screen and while the scene occurs they are evidenced as currently pregnant... Guess this is less impregnation and more early-trimester preggo sex? Kinda sorta misleading on the title. but i guess that's the norm :'(

On the English Translation JAVs with this fetish, i know spiketranslations.blogspot.ca/ used to translate most of the Rocket titles, and a couple of the Mother teaches sex ed titles, but the site has closed or has been taken over by someone else. His translations were good and the Rocket stuff usually hit the spot, even if pregnancy wasn't shown confirmed it was verbally confirmed.

Preggo_Test.jpg

Really would love to see more! Can share more of them? Even if wishful thinking no problem. Really don't want to see this thread become dead. Your handiworks sure will spice things up.

But maybe you will want to include a line where it says not a real cover. ha ha. As for me I first thought was a real cover until I read that it is photoshop.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
HTMS-053 - Very recent released video with pregnancy in the title. With 3 girls in the movie "pregnant" according to the tile, sure makes it an exciting movie. :p

h_066htms053sopl.jpg

Well ... what a waste. As it is a dud o_O - no baby bump and no indication of pregnancy. :(:( Overall just a very normal JAV. Watch it once and you will forget that it even exist in the first place. Totally forgettable title.

Reactions: groe23 and CodeGeek