Jav Translation Request

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• RBD-690

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • DVDES-813

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • HBAD-264

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • OGPP-011

• BNSPS-359

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • RTP-038

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNIS-319

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • SHKD-638

• DVDES-825

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • SNIS-455

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Edit; This poll is now closed but feel free to post what movies you are interested in.

I have a great interest in seeing some of my favourite JAV movies translated and have commissioned many from translators who have offered their services. Of course creating the subtitles is a difficult process that requires time and effort and, therefore, is not cheap to be made.

Fortunately, i have been able to have the subs made at reasonable prices but it still remains quite expensive to fund them alone. I have had success with some group efforts that aimed towards the translation of a few movies starring Natsume Iroha and they were a big success but i still feel we could get a lot more members together which would make the translation a lot cheaper for all.

The going rate for a translation can vary depending on the length of the movie and the amount of dialogue that needs to be translated so i have only selected movies that are about the normal 2 hour length and are not too dialogue heavy. That should get us a price ranging from $80 - $100 for the movie to be translated.

If you are willing to donate about $10 USD towards a movie then make your interest known by voting in the poll.

I have been placing our orders with EroJapanese to have translated but if any one has the ability to translate from Japanese to English and would be interested in helping us, please get in touch. I will create a shell file that has the timings for the dialogue, which saves a lot of time for the translator and can hopefully lead to us getting a discounted rate.

The process is simple;

• I have created a poll of a few movies that i would like to see translated.
  • If you would be willing to donate towards the translation of the movie then place your vote. You can vote for as many movies that you like.
  • The movie that has the most votes or reaches 10 votes will be selected to be translated.
  • I will contact our translator to acquire a price that they would accept to translate the movie for us.
  • Once i know how much the translation will cost, i will contact all those that voted for the movie and we can split the cost of translation.
  • Payments will be sent to the translator through PayPal and once the order is placed, we will receive an estimated delivery date for the sub. All donators will receive the sub by e-mail once completed.
Please only vote if you are willing to donate.

RBD-690
Molester Cinema 9 - I Can't Believe I... In A Place Like This...! Rina Ishihara

rbd690pl.jpg

A great movie from the Attackers studio's 'In a place like this...!' series. This time we have Rina Ishihara taking on the role of a housewife being molested by a pervert at the movie theater. :oops: The action starts at the cinema but soon moves around a few places including her home, outdoors, in the lobby, the theater bathroom and back to the screening room. :) The movie is constantly changing pace and really delivers on the story side of things.

Rina is so gorgeous, and the outfits she wears are so sexy and yet at the same time not revealing too much, which in itself adds to the movie as her role is more defined. :D

I love the different scenarios thrown up in the movie. The opening scene where the pervert, sitting behind Rina, dumps a load of jizz on the back of her hair unbeknownst to her had me cracking up. :p We also see her being molested right beside her husband and the pervert even gets two friends to come feel her up in the theater too. :) There also seems to be a running story line where she is looking to get pregnant but isn't able to with her husband. Of course, the pervert has no trouble knocking her up and leaving her pregnant. A nice touch to the story i reckon. :D

vlcsnap-2015-09-21-19h48m59s431.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-19h50m12s747.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-19h50m42s815.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-19h51m16s040.jpgrbd00690jp-2.jpg rbd00690jp-6.jpg rbd00690jp-8.jpg rbd00690jp-9.jpg

DVDES-813

The Ultimate Shotacon Creampie Production! The Perverted College Girl Is A Private Tutor Who Swallows And Forces Her Student's Uninitiated Penis Into Her Pussy For Creampie Sex! Rina Rukawa
1dvdes813pl.jpg

I loooove Rina Rukawa and now she has left S1 the type of movies she is now doing has really opened up. Seeing her in a shota movie is simply wonderful! :D Rina really plays the role well as the sex hungry nympho taking advantage of the poor little soul left in her care. :oops: I like how gentle she appears and how sweetly she speaks, but as soon as she can she turns nasty! ;) The way Rina takes control is probably the best part of the movie as too often we see our favourite idols playing the submissive role. :cool:

Some great scenes in the movie. I loved it when she's giving the lad a blowjob and his mum starts to come in. :eek: She quickly dives under the table and even with his mum in the room she doesn't stop her sucking momentum. Excellent!. :p Similarly, we have a scene where she starts playing with the guy as they sit with his parents at the dinner table. The second their back is turned she gets him to lick her out under the table, before going down and returning the favour herself. :) It's so hot seeing this kind of scene as the sense of discovery is so exciting! :p

We finish with the kid inviting his friend round which leads to some excellent tag team action as they both give her a hard pounding, leaving her more than satisfied. :D

vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h26m42s081.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h29m44s934.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h30m23s231.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h31m35s964.jpg 1dvdes00813jp-2.jpg 1dvdes00813jp-8.jpg 1dvdes00813jp-14.jpg 1dvdes00813jp-16.jpg

HBAD-264
Violated By Her Older Sister's Husband... I Couldn't Believe My Fiance Would Be Taken By My Brother-in-Law Miki Shibuya
1hbad264pl.jpg

Miki Shibuya is fast becoming one of my favourite actresses and this movie shows off a good reason why. She just has one of the most striking faces in JAV right now. So pretty! :oops: Her acting and the way she commits to the role is so good, i always look forward to her releases. The fact that she is in a movie from Hibino, one of my favourite studios, is so great to see. As always the action is very hot and heavy, while still having good story too. :)

Here she plays a young woman who becomes involved with her brother in law behind her fiance's back. The opening segment is awesome in how effective it is in showing off just how amazing Miki looks. The look on the BIL's face when she is wiping the sweat off herself is priceless. :rolleyes: It's pretty much how i looked too. :p Of course he takes advantage of her and they are soon having a full blown affair. :) The fiancee and even the father in law are soon drawn in and we end up with Miki servicing all three of them by the end of the movie.

The scene with the father in law starts off with some great kissing action which is always a bonus and the way she and her fiancee submit to the guys is so satisfying to watch. The outfits Miki wears also have to be mentioned. She really does look good in a tight miniskirt. :D Even the string bodysuit she wears, which i normally hate, looks great on her. :oops:

vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h52m09s424.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h52m42s982.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h52m54s917.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-20h54m19s094.jpg 1hbad00264jp-5.jpg 1hbad00264jp-11.jpg 1hbad00264jp-12.jpg 1hbad00264jp-17.jpg

OGPP-011
My Pussy's Throbbing And I Can't Help Myself... Your Son Hasn't Fucked Me In Two Whole Years... Miho Tsuno
18ogpp011pl.jpg

Obviously i had to get a Father in law movie somewhere and i was in two minds whether to go for OGPP-011 or OGPP-012 starring Aoi Shirosaki. :eek: I went for this in the end because not only am i a big fan of Miho Tsuno, but it also stars 'Mr Tubby' as i believe he goes by in these pages (please correct me jugulear if i'm wrong :rolleyes:).

As you can tell from the title, poor little Miho isn't getting any from her husband (poor bugger, i really felt for the guy after his failed attempt :rolleyes:). Step in the FIL to fill his role and make sure Miho is getting a good seeing too. :p The scenes themselves are pretty straight forward if your familiar to this type of movie.

We see her getting groped and molested first, leading to a blowjob in the kitchen while her husband sleeps. I like how persistent the old geezer is in getting into her panties. :p The scene where tubby feels her up in the bathroom is also good, mainly because of the very cute outfit she wears while cleaning up. He spends a good amount of time groping and licking Miho and gives her a good going over with some toys. Nice! :D The blowjob is interrupted by the arrival of the husband but the movie does culminate in a great scene where we see Miho in a sexy pair of stockings! :eek::oops::)

vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h15m27s989.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h16m28s605.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h17m37s103.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h18m29s427.jpg 18ogpp00011jp-4.jpg 18ogpp00011jp-9.jpg 18ogpp00011jp-10.jpg 18ogpp00011jp-14.jpg

BNSPS-359

My First Cuckolding ~Elite Banker Husband Awakens To New Kinks~ Kyoko Maki
bnsps359sopl.jpg

I needed a Nagae Style movie for selection and chose this as it's a cracker. :D If you love great netorare movies with plenty of hot naughty action than this one's a beauty. This studio always focuses on good drama filled story telling and i loved how this movie developed.

Maki Kyoko is an interesting choice for me as her acting isn't great (She always looks like she has an expression of shock on her face), but there's no denying that body. :oops: What a lovely pair of boobies! :p

Scenario-wise as i say it really tries to tell the story of the poor sap of a husband who is struggling to make love to his stunning wife. :rolleyes: Along comes their old neighbour, who after a late night meal and plenty of drinking, is seen by the husband groping Maki while she's asleep. Of course this gets the husband worked up and, lo and behold, he has his mojo back. ;) Now looking for some repeat action, he arranges another dinner and proceeds to get his wife truly sloshed. :p This time he makes sure the neighbour is aware of his intentions and the old guy clearly has no problem as he proceeds to ravage the now comatose wife as she sleeps. :eek: We also get another scene as the old guy has his way once again with a blindfolded Maki, which has some great action, as she clearly struggles with what is happening at first but is soon enjoying the ride! :p

vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h48m50s496.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h50m38s547.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h51m27s017.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-21-21h52m00s183.jpg bnsps00359jp-3.jpg bnsps00359jp-12.jpg bnsps00359jp-15.jpg bnsps00359jp-19.jpg

RTP-038
[RTP-038] Urumi Narumi, Haruna Ikoma and Miyu Hina – I Discreetly Felt Her Up, She Whose Body Was Already Quite Mature and Who Had Sat At the Table With a Heated Blanket Thinking She Didn’t Have to Worry About Covering Up There – She Didn’t Dare to Make a Sound As Others Were Around and Getting So Excited That Her Pussy Had Turned Sloshy
rtp038pl.jpg

I've written a review of this before and had to include it for selection. There is more info and images on the review but I'll still write a short round up.

I really enjoy this kind of 'under the table' action. It's so naughty and erotic. :oops: The fact that these schoolgirls are being felt up and fucked right in the vicinity of their boyfriend/family is such a turn on. I guess it's to do with the fact that they could get caught so easily, although of course in JAV they rarely do. :rolleyes: I mean look at those guys in the background on the cover! Are they retarded or something? :p It just adds to the fun side of things though.

The girls all look great but i have to say my favourite is definitely Urumi Narumi (the girl on the cover), She's so cute! :oops: I guess she qualifies with the loli tag but her performance is so good, and those nipples! :eek: The second scene also involves some FIL action so again that is always a positive for me as it adds to the taboo factor.

vlcsnap-2015-09-23-19h16m51s997.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-19h17m58s559.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-19h19m46s564.jpg 118rtp00038-3.jpg 118rtp00038-6.jpg 118rtp00038-7.jpg 118rtp00038jp-2.jpg 118rtp00038jp-10.jpg

SNIS-319

Girls Who Wanna Get Molested - A Sexless Young Wife In The Afternoon Saki Okuda
snis319pl.jpg
Saki Okuda is simply sizzling in this movie! :D I also wrote a review of this movie but i can't seem to find it which is a shame as it went into detail as to why i enjoyed this so much. As i say though, Saki really delivers a great performance going through a wide range of styles. Some scenes she plays rather meekly but as the movie progresses she gets much more involved.:)

Basically she plays a housewife, who bored with her sex life, decides to arrange to meet up with strangers through a website and so we see her getting involved in various scenarios in a number of locations.

Of course you have your train molestation scenes, the second of which involves a number of guys who give her a great seeing to using a number of toys, before ending with a mass bukkake. :p I love the start of the car park scene where she's basically just standing there in a coat as the guy drives by. The guy quickly backs up and is just in time to see Saki reveal that she's only wearing a sexy pair of panties and stockings underneath! :eek:

The final scene when she's talking to someone on the phone is also a great reason for getting the movie translated as it involves Saki getting it on with two guys she meets up with at a convenience store. Throughout the scene we see her speaking to someone on her phone. Who is she talking to? What is she saying? I want to know. :rolleyes:

vlcsnap-2015-09-23-19h47m08s868.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-19h47m35s620.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-19h48m43s039.jpg snis00319jp-1.jpg snis00319jp-3.jpg snis00319jp-4.jpg snis00319jp-7.jpg snis00319jp-8.jpg

SHKD-638
Special Investigator - Orgasms To Her Own Ruin Iroha Natsume
shkd00638pl.jpg
The latest movie from Iroha Natsume from the Attackers studio, and as always it delivers. :D The movie really goes to great lengths to give us an interesting plot involving murder, deceit, betrayal and lust. The studio has done a great job in making the movie believable from the locations to the outfits and it all has a very slick finish to it. :)

Iroha looks awesome which will come as no surprise. Her stunning looks continue to some how improve every time i see her.:oops: I love the outfits she wears which are professional and yet still oh so sexy! :cool: Her performance too is great. She really performs her role perfectly which can't be easy in this type of movie.

The scenes themselves revolve around a plot where Iroha, investigating a murder, is decieved by those working around her. She is drugged, molested and forced into sex by a number of men in a number of degrading scenes. The forensics guy who is the main instigator is a particularly nasty piece of work and yet i love it! :eek: The slike ball really takes his time humiliating poor little Iroha until she's reduced to nothing but a sex slave for them to devour. :oops:

vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h27m49s299.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h28m48s285.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h29m20s423.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h29m55s310.jpg shkd00638jp-2.jpg shkd00638jp-7.jpg shkd00638jp-9.jpg shkd00638jp-11.jpg

DVDES-825
Naughty Night Life Between A Busty Aunt And Goofy Virgin Nephew - A Very Fertile Wife's Round The Clock Fucking Kept Secret From Her Husband - Ayumi Shinoda
1dvdes825pl.jpg

How could i not have Ayumi Shinoda in the list. She is just sex on legs this woman! :p I couldn't resist this movie starring Ayumi in a fantastic shota movie. The actor is the same as in DVDES-813 too and really has the right look for a shota which is always a must.

The movie revolves around a young man who arrives at his uncle and (very sexy) aunt's home to stay along with his pregnant mother. We soon get some great scenes as, first we see the pair bathing together which leads to the young lad springing a boner. Not knowing what's going on it's up to auntie Ayumi to relieve him and this is where we the very naughty action begins.

The scene where Ayumi, while trying to fix a climbing frame gets stuck inside, is very hot! :D Our young protaganist is quick to take advantage and makes sure she gets a right good pounding! :p

My favourite part has to be when Ayumi is giving a massage to her husband, when the kid comes along wanting to try it on her. This leads to an awesome scene where Ayumi is sandwiched between her prone husband and her nephew who is making sure she is well and properly seen too. Just seeing her getting boned as she hovers above her husband had me fapping furiously! :eek:

The movie also ends in a fantastic foursome as we get two school friends coming along for the ride too. :rolleyes:
Ayumi makes sure they are all satisfied as they fuck in a number of great positions including one where she is servicing them all at the same time as she puts her mouth, tits and pussy to good use! :D

vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h55m11s569.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h56m25s633.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-20h58m19s949.jpg 1dvdes00825jp-3.jpg 1dvdes00825jp-6.jpg 1dvdes00825jp-7.jpg 1dvdes00825jp-11.jpg 1dvdes00825jp-15.jpg

SNIS-455
A Panty-less, Bra-Less Date With Aika Yumeno
snis455pl.jpg

What a cover for a movie! :D Perfectly captures the brilliance of this movie as we have the delectable Aika Yumeno looking oh so beautiful as she quietly drinks her juice at a public restaurant. But whats that peeking out from under her skirt? :eek: Just her nice fluffy bush in full view! :p

Quite simply, Aika is stunning. :) Such a cute face and what a body! Those really are a pair of boobies you could get lost in for hours. :rolleyes: Just watching her as she flashes members of the public is soooo sexy. The boyfriend is always there egging the shy Aika along, groping her every opportunity he gets. I love the fact this movie takes it's time to build up the tension as we see the clearly hesitant Aika get played with all while flashing passing waiters or other customers. :p

Fans of netorare also please take note as the boyfriend is more than happy to share the fun. :D While getting dual massages he positively encourages the masseur to take full advantage of the Aika as she lies on the table. She is soon fully turned on by the kinky massage and we get a great scene as the two go at it, while the (supposedly) sleeping boyfriend lies next to them. Another scene has a lucky friend also get in the action. The teasing he receives as Aika flaunts herself around him is so erotic, and they are soon humping despite the sleeping boyfriend. :)

vlcsnap-2015-09-23-21h22m30s290.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-21h23m33s911.jpg vlcsnap-2015-09-23-21h25m39s349.jpg snis00455jp-1.jpg snis00455jp-4.jpg snis00455jp-5.jpg snis00455jp-6.jpg snis00455jp-7.jpg

Edit; sorry i forgot to make votes visible so if you do vote for a movie(s) could you please state which ones you have done so below.

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I like your spearheading the effort for this. There is still quite a large demand for these subs. Out of curiosity though do these group funded subs ever end up on the forums?

Reactions: xavcierw

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I'm really sorry to ask but please state what movies you're voting for as i stupidly forgot to make voters public so now i can't see who is voting for what. This is just because whatever movie has the most votes, i have to get back to those that voted for it.

I like your spearheading the effort for this. There is still quite a large demand for these subs. Out of curiosity though do these group funded subs ever end up on the forums?

The group funded subs are not on the forum as some people may wish to keep it private. I have no problem sharing but will only do so if i have funded it myself, or if all agree to it.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
The group funded subs are not on the forum as some people may wish to keep it private. I have no problem sharing but will only do so if i have funded it myself, or if all agree to it.
I See, thanks for the reply. I understand that some members would want to keep them private.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Perhaps $10 might seem too much for some, especially as it's for one movie but ultimately i want to have a situation where people don't have to spend so much as we get more and more interest.

I want to find out more about how groups translating anime and manga are so successful? I feel like contacting these groups and see what it takes too have success. Would translating a JAV movie take more time than a manga? Obviously translating anime is the same process but they tend to be a lot shorter so take much less time. There also seems a lot more choice in JAV than in anime so perhaps it's because it is much harder to come to an agreement over what movie to translate.

Maybe the fact that all works are made public could be part of the success. Those who contribute and put in the work are clearly credited so perhaps that's enough for them to do all the work that it takes. I personally have made public the subs i had made in the hope that it would encourage others to do the same, and i have to say it has been pleasantly surprising the amount of people who did so.

Creating the timings is also something i like to do to shorten the work for the translator so at least we can get a discount on the price, but ultimately it's the translator who has the biggest input so they are the ones in charge.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I've asked this before but I still don't understand how anime fansubbers can crank out hundreds of subtitles a year for free, yet we struggle to get a single one.
Anime episodes are shorter but there is waaay more dialogue to translate. In JAV aside from the occasional interview there is nothing really to sub. If I had to guess, I would say its because no one actually watches an entire JAV, they usually just skip to the parts they like.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
In JAV aside from the occasional interview there is nothing really to sub. If I had to guess, I would say its because no one actually watches an entire JAV, they usually just skip to the parts they like.

I think these two points are the biggest fallacies in subbing JAV. While there are a number of JAV that are just interview or just sex, there are indeed a number of JAV with story lines. Those JAV are greatly enhanced by having subtitles (for non-Japanese speaking viewers). And I find I don't skip to parts in the JAV because I want to understand what is going on. Is there some hot dialog taking place that I might miss by skipping? So I end up watching the whole thing.

I don't know why the anime side has so many fansubbers, maybe they are more FANatical about anime than the JAV viewer. But this year has been a banner year for JAV subs. Motiman is a very big part of that. I've been a part of 3 or 4 so far. The sub group has done well in my opinion. I think we had around 6 or 7 people at about $10 - $12 a person. Maybe not everyone finds that reasonable... but if we had another 6 or 7 COMMITTED people we could get that down to $5 or $6.

I would encourage others to join the group when the opportunity presents itself. I know if can be a challenge because we can struggle with which JAV gets subbed and not everyone wants the same thing. Iroha Natsume/Sarasa Hara has been very popular and easier to agree on. Hopefully we'll continue to find more and more people that want to contribute/participate this way. So far it has proven to be the best and most prolific way to produce subs.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
RTP-038 is a good enough movie but all the dialogue is random chatter at dinner/lunch/whatever, and thus don't think it's worth subbing that much.
Voted for both Deep's titles.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
*Anime is easier to subtitle since all the dialog is scripted and professionally recorded.
*There's way less titles being produced a year compared to AV. Thus it's easier for fansubbing groups to decide what to subtitle.
*(this one may hurt in the groin) It's less shameful after the fact. You can talk about your fansubbing skills to anyone including even girls. Try that with AV.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hm, JAV dialogues are also scripted. But maybe not to that point like the dialogues in Animes. I think the point about the recording is vital: While you understand Animes very well, it's hard in aspect of JAV. Sometimes the actors / actresses speak not loud an clearly. Sometimes there are a lot of background noices.

About the number: Yes and no. There are surely less Anime series than JAV movies. But each series consists of several movies. And my subjective impression is that they talk a lot more in Anime in average than in many JAV movies. So...

The last point also a good point. ;) Maybe also the fact that women are also potential subbers. Means JAV lacks these ~50% potential subbers.

Reactions: xavcierw

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Like @CodeGeek said, yes there are less anime titles but if you add up each individual episode the dialog is way more I think. A series like Bakemonogatari has more dialogue in a single 22 minute episode than there is in a 2 hour long AV. I don't think shameful has anything to do with it, there dozens of fansubbing groups for hentai anime and they take pride in their work. And I'm sure women enjoy them too, am I right ladies
D6OAaQj.gif

Anyway I support the effort 100%. I hope one day we can pioneer the first true JAV fansubbing group.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I agree that much of the dialogue during sex can be hard to make out, but fortunately EroJapanese are very good at making sure nearly all the dialogue is translated. I recently received a sub for DVDES-808 and i have to say the work they have done, especially on background dialogue is very good indeed. It's why i would like to continue to work with them.

In terms of fan-subbing groups i would like to know just how they go by doing their work. Do they receive donations or are they creating them for free? I personally don't mind spending the time doing the timings for a movie. It might take me a week or two, with about 10 to 15 hours needed depending on the movie but i guess i am also getting something i want, which is the translation. For a translator there is nothing to gain from creating a sub which is why they are not going to be as willing to put in the time for something they don't need to do.

When i mentioned anime earlier i was really talking about H-anime rather than normal anime. I realize i should have been a bit more clear on that. There are still many groups out there that fan-sub hentai, and i'm sure it would not be difficult for them to do the same for JAV.

If any of you guys know the name of such groups it would be great to know, as i would like to get in touch with them.

ohgodtoomch, i presume you mean blood relations. Sorry there are none in the selection but i decided 10 movies were enough choice. It does bring to light once again the problem of coming to an agreement over what movie to translate. There are just too many genre's and actresses, so that we are all going to have different preferences.

I tried to pick movies that were quite different but ultimately i have my own preferences too, so it's not going to be too much of a spread. If it involves cheating, or molestation, or taboo relations then i'm in. I'm sure if i had selected movies from Loli or the Bukkake/Gokkun genres, i would have a lot more interest but i just don't have much interest in these types of movie.

If there any movies from those genres that coincide with my own interests and include some kind of plot or story arc then please let me know and i can add them to the poll.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
From what I understand the fansubbing groups do it all for free, of course they ask for donations but they do so to fund their endeavors (server, website, etc) not to line their pockets. They subtitle content because they are enthusiastic and want to share their interest with the fans around the world, not to make money. That is what I mean by true fansubbing.

As for possible fansubbing groups to reach out to, the first that comes to mind is erobeat. Next would be subdesu-h but I think they've come come under fire recently and have been forced into requiring premium memberships or risk shutting down much like fakku. Still worth a try.

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for the info on the fansubbing groups needs more loli. I will definitely look more into it and see what these guys say.

I agree with you ohgodtoomch in that this is very much about finding what people would be interested in. I will give it a few more days before choosing a movie, than I will concentrate on advertising the donation effort for it.

ardoines

Jun 29, 2008
Thanks for your efforts Motiman you permit an old dream : have a translation, a good price, and last but not least you choose some of them i like a lot. I voted and hope to be contacted as said before.
Still i have a question :
- At the moment i voted for 3 of the first 4 (i am lucky :p) ... If you command 4 movies, per movie the price will be cheaper or not ?... Because it could be good to command the first 4.

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I think I just want to get one going first. Get the timings done and have the order placed before we do another.

Having looked at a few websites for hentai fansubbers, it seems they all seem to have different set ups. One website organizes the work but outsources the translation, another accepts donations and others have subscription services which again are used for translation.

I guess it would be easier to have a dedicated website but that could also bring problems, although technically all we are doing is creating a separate sub file and are not distributing the movie ourselves.

As for the poll itself, we have two movies out front. RBD-690 and DVDES-825 both with 5 votes. I will pick a movie tomorrow so I really need to know everyone who has voted. Can a moderator help me find out who has voted for each movie, or help me change the settings in the poll so I can do so.