NGOD-002 might just be the best infidelity themed JAV i have seen, whats your favorite?

Dom047

May 5, 2016
Hi all,
I just watched NGOD-002 and i have to say its probably one of my favorite javs i have seen, the long multiple scene of foreplay and teasing before they wife finally gives in and have sex really made it for me and i wanted to know what your favorite jav movie is that has great multiple scene foreplay before sex.

Im going to try and summarize the story for anyone interested NGOD-002, the story revolves around a husband and wife owned sushi bar, the husband is the chef and the wife works as a waitress there. One of their regular patrons (Matsumuto) came in one night after the restaurant had closed for a late night dinner, it seems like he had a long day at work and needed to unwind. The husband was happy to invite him in and serve him. Since the restaurant was closed down for the night, the wife was cleaning all the tables while matsumuto was sitting at the sushi counter, matsumuto invited the wife to come and keep him company while the husband prepared the food infront of them and after exchanging some pleasantries matsumuto started some light flirting with the wife, complimenting her looks and figure. The husband served him the food and they parted ways, later that night the wife recieved a text from matsumuto saying he was coming in again to the restaurant the next day, the husband found this strange as he didnt know his wife had given out her number to matsumuto but she didnt think much of it and said that he had asked and she gave it.

The next day matsumuto came in but was seated in the upstairs dining area, the husband prepped his meal as usual and asked his wife to go serve it to him. After some time the husband came upstairs to deliver a complimentary dish to matsumuto only to find that he was having sex with his wife, the husband distraught at the view froze and watched before going in and stopping it. The husband later that night sat the wife down and asked for a detailed explanation of how the infidelity had started. The wife had admitted that matsumuto had been flirting with her constantly and it had escalated over the course of many visits to where they were having sex.

The buildup is fantastic, there are several scenes before the wife fully gives in to the pleasure. It starts with a simple kiss after his dinner, then the next time matsumuto catches her working in the back cleaning dishes and proceeds to ask her for a kiss, she dismisses it at first but then agrees to a kiss if he leaves her alone, they kiss but then matsumuto asked her for more, he told her to stick her tongue out for a french kiss and then slowly went further to sucking on her tits before he finger banged her the wife was reluctant the entire time but matsumuto kept going further and further and as she was slowly starting to enjoy it her husband the chef called for her so they had to quickly stop. The visit after that he asked her to sit next to him at the sushi bar and while talking with her husband the chef matsumuto started to finger her under the table while her husband was cookin right in front of both of them, the final scene is when matsumuto finds out that the husband has gone out to get some groceries and decide to escalate the flirting with the wife, he grabs her and even though she is very reluctant and tries to stop him he continues kissing and fingering her before he finally gives in and asks her for a blowjob and then proceeds to fucks her. the story goes on from there and they continue the infidelity.

There are very few JAVs i have seen that have this much foreplay and teasing before the sex, i enjoyed the slow buildup over the course of several days which made the sex scenes so much more hotter when it finally happened. Azumi chino is just absolutely perfect here, her reactions and how she slowly gives into his advances. It just is my favorite jav i have seen with that theme. I know this is a series and there is plenty of others but none of them stack up to this one, they stories in the other ones dont really hang with this bar a few exceptions which are (NGOD-092, NG0D-076)

If you guys love infidelity movies then this is a must watch, if you have any recommendations of similar themed videos with great long foreplay scenes please let me know!

Attachments

• ngod00002pl.jpg
    ngod00002pl.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: watermouse588