MEYD "Overtime" Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
I'm always interested in "caught in the act" JAV. Mostly 'cuz I'm just curious how some JAV makers wold portray the husbands to react to such situations.

This has the same theme as my thread before "Fucked in front of Husband", in that the home-husband caught the wife in the middle of the action (the wife seems to be the breadwinner with her stay-at-home-husband). This is more like the "office" version.

As we know these series has a "template" story. So the working wife has been working overtime for a while. One evening in the office, she was seduced by her boss, where she gave little to zero effort to refuse. Then after that, it's becoming a habit for her to continue working "overtime" every night with her boss. She does whatever her boss says, pretty much a c*m dumpeter for her boss.
Final act is when they were doing it overnight at the office, not going home. In the morning she sent sms to her husband to cook her breakfast. She was surprised when her boss asked for another few rounds in the morning, she couldn't refuse and, again, having many rounds in the office in the morning before other workers come in.
The husband opened the door catching 'em in the middle of the action with her screaming "Yours is better than my husband's", "Your dick is the best in the world". They weren't aware of the husband's presence till the husband dropped the food. The husband and everyone were shocked. She said "It's not what you think. Honey, I love you, only you" while being pumped by the boss, just seconds after saying "Boss' cock is the best". The husband said some stuff and ran out; she tried to chase, but the boss kept pumping her harder where she succumbed to the pleasure. The boss said something like "you're my woman now" and she sadly knew he was right. For her sex is more imporant than love.
Epilogue : There are some minor variations, but it's mostly she still works in the same company w/o the wedding ring (implied she was divorced) and the boss called her to the boss room where she sexually serviced him, accepting her fate that she's lost her family and is now just a c*m dumpter for her boss like before. (Ed: at least she should get a high pay raise for the extra "work")

Some titles in the series that I could find:
Airi Kijima MEYD-476
Meguri (Megu Fujiura) MEYD-568
Hitomi Honda MEYD-760
Koharu Sakino MEYD-553
Nao Jinguuji MEYD-416
Nao Nakano (Yumi Nagase) MEYD-542
Natsume Inagawa (Natsu Nishita, Sumire Kurokawa) MEYD-472
Rena Ki Sakura MEYD-541
Reona Kirishima (Karen Ishida) MEYD-532
Runa Tsukino (Arisu Miyuki, Rika Shimazaki, Aki Suzuki) MEYD-751

If there any other series that have a face-to-face caught in the act (not husband peeking behind a door), feel free to add.