Husband / boyfriend is giving his wife / girlfriend to other guys - similar movies?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
I don't know if you just want storylines like that, but it's worth mentioning that this was actually the case with Ogura Yuzu.
She mentioned in several of her works ([HODV-20750] and [EDD-189] come to mind) that the only reason she became a JAV actress is because her boyfriend (almost twice her age) told her to. I think in EDD-189, she even implies that it wasn't for money or anything, but just because her boyfriend is that kind of perv - and she's the kind of perv who would go along with it.

If you know the backstory, anything by her can fit into this fantasy.

41hodv20750pl.jpg 118edd189pl.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
JUX-096 Rina Fukada's husband tries to get her to try anal while they are being intimate in the beginning of the movie but she refuses. So he persuades his doctor friend to break in her ass. He then gets a couple of other male friends to come over his house and also fuck his wife's asshole. Anal fans should definitely check out this film. Rina Fukada takes some of the hardest assfuckings I've seen, leaving her body shaking endlessly from continuous intense orgasms.

jux096pl.jpg

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
IN MY OPINION the best JAV in this genre cuckold/netorare is NSPS 487 - Everything about it is perfect, the plot, the actress who played very well the shy wife and the husband who wanted to see his wife get fucked by another, although he was also nervous . The dialogues between the wife and the husband are very good. An excellent scene is when one of the house participants takes his wife to fuck while she is still shy and a little reluctant and she apologizes to her husband because she will have her first ORGASM on another man's cock. The husband always watching everything.

This is a JAV that should become a SERIES, following this same script, only changing the actresses wife and husband. It would be great if the Nagae studio did more in this style. The big mistake of many cuckold/NTR JAV's is that the directors take their husbands out of the action and that spoils it. IN THIS JAV NSPS - 487 everything works as it has to be in this genre.

nsps00487jp-17.jpg

nsps00487jp-3.jpg

nsps00487jp-9.jpg

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
I WANT HERE TO SHOW MY DISCONTENT WITH THE MEMORIAL PHOTO CUCKOLD VERIFICATION series by PRESTIGE ESTÚDIOS. In the last two DOCP 307 and 327, the series became crap/trash.

In these last 2 JAVs, they took husbands away from their wives, and ruined everything. What's the fun of wives having sex with models and their husbands not being too close to watch?

IF THEY DON'T RETURN WITH THE HUSBANDS WATCHING all the action as they did up to DOCP 268, I won't buy any more products from this studio.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Another great one if you are an anal fan.

JUY-754 Reiko Kitagawa is travelling with her husband and check in to a traditional lodge. Soon the other men at the lodge start forcing themselves onto Reiko and fucking her in her ass. We find out the husband peeps behind doors on these men fucking her asshole and is encouraging her to let these men have their way with her because he gets off on watching it. Its hard to decide which scene to fap to because they are all excellent, but my pick would be the final scene when the husband doesn't sneak around and watches in the room while two guys fuck his wife

vlcsnap-2022-01-10-14h19m17s296.png
vlcsnap-2022-01-10-14h19m40s231.png

Its really hot that both the wife and the other man look up to face her husband. She lets her husband see how much pleasure she feels getting mounted by this other man and the other man lets her husband know how much he approves of his wife's asshole.

Last edited:

jacksbarrow

Jun 30, 2013
Another great one if you are an anal fan.

JUY-754 Reiko Kitagawa is travelling with her husband and check in to a traditional lodge. Soon the other men at the lodge start forcing themselves onto Reiko and fucking her in her ass. We find out the husband peeps behind doors on these men fucking her asshole and is encouraging her to let these men have their way with her because he gets off on watching it. Its hard to decide which scene to fap to because they are all excellent, but my pick would be the final scene when the husband doesn't sneak around and watches in the room while two guys fuck his wife

View attachment 2817673
View attachment 2817674

This particular moment is so hot when the husband makes eye contact with his wife Reiko and the man anal fucking her and he could see their faces of joy as he pounds away at her asshole.
Many thanks

asdfaznz

the spicy anal note add always a pervert flavour.

kessari

May 26, 2015
There 2 titles in Madonna series , not sure if its been mentioned.
First video
JUL-134 by Megumi Meguro (really like her sexy lips)
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=jul00134/

jul00134ps.jpg

How about chikan and wife giving together??
The story is about a guy who got aroused after hearing his wife got harassed by chikan on train , and start to persuade his wife to let the passengers have some "fun" while he peek and pretend to read newspaper nearby.
I like the first scene , where he convinced his wife to feign drunkness/dizzyness on the train . But the horny passengers seem uncertain if its "safe".

jul-134-1.jpg
So he decided to lead by example to show its "safe" that the OL is really incapacitated
jul-134-2.jpg
The "thoughtful" husband leave to let the others continue once they know its "safe"
jul-134-3.jpg
Unfortunately , in the first scene , when the passengers try to cart her off the train , the husband stop them ... dang!!
But later in subsequent scenes , things get hotter and the wife herself get more depraved herself in letting passengers used
Chikan are pretty nice ppl ...
When they see the husband peeking in the corner , they mistook him for a fellow chikan lacking in bravery
jul-134-4.jpg
And come over to ask him whether he wanna join ... nice camaraderie
jul-134-5.jpg

I really appreciate they take normal shots of sexy lips Megumi as an OL in everyday life , rather than just keep straight shooting sex scenes , let you feel more immerse into her role as a real wife OL.

jul-134-6.jpg
Unfortunately , the end scene is a the usual lets-all-meet in the hotel gb room scene , kinda disappointing as this suppose to be a train theme.
I see here many guys prefered scenes where the husband to be present while the wife is being "done" , how about the classic hold hand scenes , that's close enough right
jul-134-7.jpg

Reactions: whocarezpunk

kessari

May 26, 2015
The 2nd Madonna movie
JUY-947 - by Kano Mito
juy00947ps.jpg

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=juy00947

I really like Kano Mito , although she got no "exceptional" body traits , she got a very aesthetically pleasing face.

Yes its the same guy again , but the wife different, apparently giving your wife to other might not help your marriage too much eh but nevertheless he still our hero.

Once again our hero confess to his wife he got a special fetish.
JUY-947-1.jpg
Yep , japanese wife always so accomodating. Time to set her up , she always look unwilling at first
JUY-947-2.jpg
How is going down there love?
JUY-947-3.jpg
Time to escalate things , so whats better than 1 man?
3 masked men?
JUY-947-4.jpg
He remember to thank them after they done , Japanese are so courteous.
JUY-947-5.jpg
As like the vid before they do some shots on Kano Mito , she actually a respected tea ceremony master. Nice.
JUY-947-6.jpg
The ending scene look like its from nagae production , checking into an public hostel full of guys . We all know whats brewing
JUY-947-7.jpg

This 2 vids are my fav becoz of the actresses , there might be more from madonna.

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
The 2nd Madonna movie
JUY-947 - by Kano Mito
juy00947ps.jpg

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=juy00947

I really like Kano Mito , although she got no "exceptional" body traits , she got a very aesthetically pleasing face.

Yes its the same guy again , but the wife different, apparently giving your wife to other might not help your marriage too much eh but nevertheless he still our hero.

Once again our hero confess to his wife he got a special fetish.
View attachment 2820085
Yep , japanese wife always so accomodating. Time to set her up , she always look unwilling at first
View attachment 2820087
How is going down there love?
View attachment 2820089
Time to escalate things , so whats better than 1 man?
3 masked men?
View attachment 2820090
He remember to thank them after they done , Japanese are so courteous.
View attachment 2820117
As like the vid before they do some shots on Kano Mito , she actually a respected tea ceremony master. Nice.
View attachment 2820093
The ending scene look like its from nagae production , checking into an public hostel full of guys . We all know whats brewing
View attachment 2820094

This 2 vids are my fav becoz of the actresses , there might be more from madonna.

REALLY, JUY 947 is very good. Javs cuckold movies are good if the husbands stand up close and watch their wife get laid. The only thing I would add is more dialogue between the wife and husband who is watching.

The two best JAVs I've watched are from studio NAGAE STYLE - The series: A Building to Cheat on Your Spouse NSPS 487 (released in 2016) and NSFS-039 (released November 2021). It took them 5 years to release the 2nd title of this series, which is a shame as they should do much more of this type of JAV which in my opinion are the best of the cuckold genre with husbands watching and sharing their wives in orgy.

NAGAE STYLE studios make the best Javs cuckold couples with husbands participating and watching.

I would like other studios to make more JAVs in this theme, but unfortunately they are few. Some studios try to make Javs but without the husbands around and these are the worst, there's no fun.

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
Today I sent an email to Nagae Studios, asking them to make more JAvs similar to NSPS - 487 and NSFS - 039, from the series -- A Building to Cheat on Your Spouse,

If anyone is interested, you can also send more emails asking for more JAVs in this series to be made, continuing the series. I'll leave the link to their email here for suggestions. Just write in English or Japanese and send.

Welshman599

Jul 28, 2023
REALLY, JUY 947 is very good. Javs cuckold movies are good if the husbands stand up close and watch their wife get laid. The only thing I would add is more dialogue between the wife and husband who is watching.

The two best JAVs I've watched are from studio NAGAE STYLE - The series: A Building to Cheat on Your Spouse NSPS 487 (released in 2016) and NSFS-039 (released November 2021). It took them 5 years to release the 2nd title of this series, which is a shame as they should do much more of this type of JAV which in my opinion are the best of the cuckold genre with husbands watching and sharing their wives in orgy.

NAGAE STYLE studios make the best Javs cuckold couples with husbands participating and watching.

I would like other studios to make more JAVs in this theme, but unfortunately they are few. Some studios try to make Javs but without the husbands around and these are the worst, there's no fun.
JUL-134 and Juy-947 are among my favourites. You might take a peek at SSNI-423 with the always lovely Okuda Saki being filmed fooling around with others at a hot springs trip. Hubby isn't involved but its clear that he is encouraging and directing her.

First post and comment since joining. Great thread!!

Reactions: Zhonda

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022

Love the Nagae ones, and the classic ones from FA Studio.......

Robinson110

Mar 21, 2024
Today I sent an email to Nagae Studios, asking them to make more JAvs similar to NSPS - 487 and NSFS - 039, from the series -- A Building to Cheat on Your Spouse,

If anyone is interested, you can also send more emails asking for more JAVs in this series to be made, continuing the series. I'll leave the link to their email here for suggestions. Just write in English or Japanese and send.

Did they respond, will they make it in future?