Level the Playing Field

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022

Zhonda- thanks..these types of films may not sell as much as the traditional types. but nice to see hubby get even​

Indeed. The NTR fantasy is dominant to be sure. I can understand it tbh. Despite copious eye candy in the city streets, it’s uncommon to have a hot wife to revenge f*ck. Much more likely to have a wife that was once hot but has lost the hotness over time and now a dead bedroom. Now just fantasies of NTRing the hottie in the office.

A pure example of the fantasy is SSIS-098.
  • Opens with standard setup of BF and GF in a boring f*ck. GF is unsatisfied. Poor thing. That needs fixing!
  • GF goes to a work drinking party and gets drunk. So much better than the fantasy drug nonsense.
  • GF goes to hotel with coworker and gets “raeped” while BF is trying to reach GF on the phone.
  • Typical progression of GF satisfied with the better f*cking throughout the night.
I definitely suffer from NTR fatigue then this one was alright and hits all the boxes of the typical NTR fantasy.

SSIS-098
1683657541214.jpeg

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
SHKD-976
shkd976pl.jpg

I may get the story wrong, since no subs I could find. . Seems like 3 guys went into the same apartements with keys given by their girlfriends. They figured out that the GF is the same person who has been playing all of them. So when she came back into the apartment, they repeatly r***ing her non-stop. However seems like there's a 4th guy outside pulling all the strings. This 4th guy setup the whole thing for revenge to her for something. Anyway all those 3 guys r***ing her and treated her like a dog for what seems like a few days (could be just a day, not sure).

Reactions: Zhonda

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
HMN-069
hmn069pl.jpg

This is another revenge r***. But no NTR here. So there was this teacher who was framed by his female student so he got fired. He kidnapped the student and brought her to his apartement. She's forced to became his sex slave. One moment she slammed a glass astray to his head when he was sleeping and she almost got away, but he got up and then kept raping her. Ending shows that she's still trapped in his apartment to satisfy his sex drive every day.

periph

Sep 28, 2012

[ADN-341] I Fucked My Wife, Who Hates Me, While Being Obsessed With My Partner In Infidelity. Tsumugi Akari​

adn341pl.jpg

Guy marries hot girl after only a few months of dating, but their marriage is dead now and she acts completely indifferent to him. They agreed to divorce, but it's difficult because his boss introduced them so it would make the boss look bad. Also, he's struggling with the decision because Akari is totally his type. He hires an investigator who photographs her with her college boyfriend guy at a bar. The husband says he's going on a business trip so Akari invites the boyfriend over. But outside, the husband puts on a mask and goes back to his house as an intruder to r*** Akari. Halfway through, she recognizes him and sneers at his failure even in this. This infuriates him more and he goes even harder on her. (Not clear if she ever let him have sex with her in the normal way.) He takes her again in the shower. In a moment of calm they talk and she says she fell for him initially because he always said how cute she was, but after marriage, he was always working and tired after work and never bought her any gifts other than the wedding ring. The boyfriend arrives and husband ties him up, beats him, pulls his pants down and tells Akari to fuck the boyfriend. She refuses so the husband proceeds to fuck her again hard, asking her which one she likes better. He beats the boyfriend more and forces him to swear he won't see Akari again then lets him go. He takes Akari back to the bedroom and fingers and licks her until she cums and squirts hard. Then he fucks her over and over until she finally hugs him as he creampies her again. Closing shot is two months later, she's pregnant but he's left her with signed divorce papers. (not super clear exactly what he says in ending though)

Anyway, this one fits the genre of this thread pretty well. Personally, I dislike all of Akari Tsumugi's r*** dramas but this one's plot was better since took the power back.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Nothing that suits exactly as you want. But the only one that comes to mind is unfortunately not JAV, but Taiwan AV. So this guy just found out that her wife cheated, so he came to the guy's house and told his wife and demanded sex with her in return. I don't know wether the guy knew about it at the end, 'cuz I don't understand the dialogue.

In JAV, there's only what I call as "Anti-NTR", which is very rare, where the husband fucked her wife in front of the cheating guy as payback. I only found one film that does this. Other Anti-NTRs, the husband just keep fucking the wife to stop the cheating.
The right ending for this is for the husband to force some gender transformation pills down the other guy's throat so he turns into a woman. Then husband fucks them both.

• Haha

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
The right ending for this is for the husband to force some gender transformation pills down the other guy's throat so he turns into a woman. Then husband fucks them both.
Would love a code to search for. That’s hilarious.

Edit: Ah that’s your ending. Haha

Last edited:

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Slightly different from this topic, but TAMM-026 is sorta in this vein, except it's the cheated girlfriend getting her revenge.

TAMM-026.webp

Basic plot: Male student Ken has a hot student girlfriend and they are making out and about to have sex but just then his teacher comes to his place to check on him. Somehow he and the teacher connect so well that they end up making love on his bed while his girlfriend is hiding in the hallway. Girlfriend is jealous so she gets some bad older men snatch the teacher and they pound her pussy and mouth super hard while the girlfriend watches. She starts blackmailing the teacher and renting her out to men for them to fuck. Then in the best scene of the video, she brings her to get fucked by some dude while she tells him what to do to the teacher. Then the girlfriend completes the teacher's corruption by also joining in to kiss the teacher, lick her pussy, then makes the teacher kiss her and lick her pussy, all while the dude keeps on fucking them both. By the end of the scene, the teacher is so into both lesbian and hetero fucking that she licks cum off the girlfriend's face and kisses her for a cumswap.

Later, Ken confronts the girlfriend on what is going on with the teacher and she confesses to it all, laughs in his face and tells him she's getting banged again right now. Ken runs off to save her but he's too late, the teacher is now addicted to hard sex and in a room getting pounded by three dudes and loving it.

Last edited:

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020
So I found another one. Unfortunately the ending isn't as satisfying, 'cuz she never see the error of her way. However this is a good film for people who're into "tough face while being f**ked", 'cuz Runa is so well in this film.
HMN-364
hmn364pl.jpg

The synopsis : So the husband found his wife's strange behaviours lately and confirmed that she was cheating. And his action? Trying to get her pregnant (I don't know the logic here, either Japan culture or AV culture). So he got his wife to a love hotel and creampie her. She complied while keep protesting. Then he did it again several times in some locations. The last act when he did again during her danger days while she was about to go to meet her lover. Even till the end she was still angry about the wholething and the husband mocked her "Okay, now you can go and meet your friend".

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
So I found another one. Unfortunately the ending isn't as satisfying, 'cuz she never see the error of her way. However this is a good film for people who're into "tough face while being f**ked", 'cuz Runa is so well in this film.
HMN-364
hmn364pl.jpg

The synopsis : So the husband found his wife's strange behaviours lately and confirmed that she was cheating. And his action? Trying to get her pregnant (I don't know the logic here, either Japan culture or AV culture). So he got his wife to a love hotel and creampie her. She complied while keep protesting. Then he did it again several times in some locations. The last act when he did again during her danger days while she was about to go to meet her lover. Even till the end she was still angry about the wholething and the husband mocked her "Okay, now you can go and meet your friend".
Nice find. Turns out it’s a series with several entries. Gotta catch ‘em all!

1686870897171.png

Reactions: GemeralMarcus

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
hubby makes cheating wifey bang her lover in front of an audience and gets some revenge pumps in himself.

MEYD-839
1693008707286.jpeg

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I might have already mention ADN-119, but I really liked this movie. Reiko Sawamura marries the president of the company and lives happily until one day she meets her old friend Nanako Mori. They have tea together and have a pleasant conversation. She mentions meeting Nanako to her husband and he acts strangely. The next day, a masked intruder breaks into her house and r***s her and she finds herself bound on a strange bed. Turns out Nanako didn't tell her that she used to date the president and that he dumped her. I won't give away any more of the plot but will say that I think Reiko is one of Javs strongest actresses. She is very believable in the role and Nanako does a great job too as her tormentor.

adn00119ps.webp

Last edited:

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
MIAD-422. Asianbooblover, you will love this one! Husband and wife have dinner with a "friend" who proceeds to drug them both. When they wake up, she's bound and sitting in a armchair and he's tied up flat on his back. Their friend proceeds to sexually abuse the husband while the wife watches but the abuser isn't all bad: she partially unties the wife's hand and hand her a vibrating dildo so she can fuck herself while watching. Kiind, is what I call it.

miad422pl.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda and boobie

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
ATID-279 starring Mako Oda and Eri Takigawa is great. Eri is divorced by her husband and doesn't take it lightly. When he remarries Mako, Eri stalks her, breaks into her house with some accomplices and r***s her. And Mako? She sucumbs...and at the end...well you have to watch it to find out. Some really good acting and great sex scenes.

atid279pl.jpg

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I stumbled across HBAD-629 and highly recommend. Hubby plays an active role. More of an anti-NTR instead of revenge, but liked the hubby-centric theme. Won’t go into deets in case anyone wants to go into it fresh.

HBAD-629
1694634757668.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: asianbooblover

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
In MIMK-131 hubby catches wifey cheating via home surveillance cam. Confronts her and slaps a collar and chastity belt on her. She gets horned up because she can’t get herself off with the belt on. That’s hubby’s cue to collect payback.

MIMK-131
1695442257558.jpeg