Cutie Yurina Ayashiro in excellent MIGD-498 Engaging in Bukkake

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
While browsing, I spotted this sweet cutie:

migd00498jp-9.jpg

Well, hello there, I said to her and searched the web more to find her movies. And I've found it. It goes by the title:
MIGD-498-'She Looks Cute and Her Reaction is So Enthusiastic While Engaging in Bukkake and Gulping Down Semen.'

Yes, a long title - but the most accurate one, especially concerning the words cute and enthusiastic.

In a lot of movies women are usually objects and they act passive - they spread legs, receive cocks and they don't exchange a lot of words with the men fucking them.
(Maybe just: o yeah, fuck me, more, cum on me etc.)

Yurina is quite the opposite!:hearts: She is not just the passive object! She's very talkative - in fact, she almost can't stop talking and teasing the men!
She smiles (beautiful smile) and laughs and you can tell that she's really having a fun time - almost like:
Cum, cum, I get around, I love dick, dick I get around... (I don't know why the Beach Boys' song is ringing in my ears while I watch this video. Maybe because the song is also expressing pure enjoyment.)

In a first scene, a man picks her up (she's dressed as a schoolgirl) and he takes her to the car where she blows him. She doesn't take off her school uniform - which is fine. I mean, why should girl get naked right away?
That way we can pay more attention to her pretty face. At 10th minute of the video, the little surprise comes (at least for me). Yurina says 'bukkakeketa'. I don't know a word of Japanese and I've never before heard
this in all the movies I watch, but it is obvious what it means: 'Cum' or 'Give me cum' or 'Shoot cum'. Very soon, she gets what she has asked for - which makes her very happy. So, cum is on her face (and some on her
clothes) and in the tone of her voice you can hear how delighted she is.

The two drive thru the streets and stop by the building where she lives. The camera follows her while she goes up by the stairs (upskirt). Suddenly, there is a surprise for Yurina - a man comes out with his hard-on out of his pants.
Blowjob and facial follows (with Yurina smearing the cum all over her pretty face with the cock.) Niiiiice!:adore:

She enters the apartment, she undresses and she is welcomed by bunch of guys. They admire her body, she sucks them and gets their cum on her face. And just watch her and enjoy her enthusiasm and eagerness!

Next scene is in the bedroom. Again - enthusiastic Yurina, guys, fucking & cum.

Next. She's in the room, dressed, with a lot of men. She talks, and she also has a pen and paper and writes things down. (I wonder what.) Guys undress her, and they have their hands all over her body.
She kisses them - and she also likes to kiss and suck THEIR nipples!
And the next surprise follows. Yurina sits in the middle, surrounded by the guys. By the words spoken ('bukkaketa') and her mimics, I've understood that she told the guys to show her how they're gonna cum on her face.
So, they don't actually cum - one after another, they go to her, they jerk their cocks, they act as if they are shooting cum - and she acts as she is receiving cum! Very nice and very surprising! And, of course, very soon,
after she sucks them, the real 'bukkaking' follows!

In the last scene is Yurina is fucked by the guys and then bukkaked.
And do I have to mention that the movie ends with her beautiful sperm-faced smile?:glasses:

Great girl in excellent movie!

(Of course, the MIGD-498 has been posted on the forum, so you can serch for it and enjoy it.
Here are the screens and the cover - with the thanx & credits to the original uploader.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Best review
Best recommendation

This is what we want