"Guess who the JAV star is" game

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
YFKcE6Q.jpg

Rina Fukuda. I LOVE HER. I wish she did more vids.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
No-one even tried, guess it was the hardest one yet, or absolutely no-one was online over the weekend. It's of course Maki Hoshikawa in AIR-037.

ayp1cHd.jpg

KG8D6ou.jpg

Wxh1rOk.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Seemed to me few were nosing around Akiba-Online the last few days, at least on Discussion... sorry your good work went to waste, Hans K. (Only... what did you mean, "of course" Maki Hoshikawa?? Some of us have never heard of Maki Hoshikawa, for godssakes. Quit flaunting your JAV mastery, for GOD's sake.)

PZD-029 Pixeled.jpg

(First time I've done this, and that "Facepixelizer.com" site had the same level of heavy pixelation no matter where the manual setting was. I finally traveled to Kharo88's suggested site,
Lunapic.com.)

(Fisheraaa, if no one answers in time, I'll leave the decision to close up shop on this one up to you. By the way, it was very modest of you to give yourself the lowest score, at the bottom of the edit of your first post.)

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Oh, quit bragging! Easy for you, maybe... and did you stop to consider I wanted to give our friends here a break from something like... this?

PZD-029.JPG

From A Gathering Of Men Who Love To Cum In Tight Spaces In A Titty Fuck Offline Session [PZD-029]

Congratulations, Kjamc1982; you are on the ball, as usual.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Welcome to the ladder jugulear, now you are taking the honorable last place. :D

More achievements coming in the next hours.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Update 1.1 - New Achievements

Not so fast! - Answer corectly just before someone else - 3 points
Big game hunter - Answer a picture, skip turn quickly, and answer the next picture - 5 points
Contributor - Post 10/20/35 pictures in total - 2.5/5/7.5 points
Master contributor - Post 5/10/15 pictures when everyone could post (after skipped turns) - 3/4.5/6 points

Contributor and Master contributor achievements scale back in time. This means that posts before this update also count torwards this achievement.

Reminder - don't forget you have to track your achievement stats on your own. I'm just checking the legitimacy, after you say you've earned X achievement.

Reactions: kharo88

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Yep. Gratz on answering correct and on also earning the achievement Sleight of Dick (rank 2) for 3.5 extra points!

Edit: You also earned the first feat - Conquistador, awareded for being the first to reach 10 points.

Also ... now is a good moment to mention that feats can be earned just once, and by just one member (the first one to do it). As of now they don't award anything but will play an important role in the future :D

Last edited:

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Gratz on your first point Motiman, and welcome to the ladder. :D

Looking forward to your picture.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Bad start for Motiman as he ran out of time and lost 0,5 points plus his turn!

Next one, go go go! :D