"Guess who the JAV star is" game

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
0cAwpvF.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Either way, Ayu Sakurai > Hatsune Miku, though in her later movies, Ayu started to look a bit gross and greasy, a if she didn't bathe or shower all that much.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
though in her later movies, Ayu started to look a bit gross and greasy, a if she didn't bathe or shower all that much.

What?! Really? Could you give me an example of this?

And on topic: I don't think that she's a well-known actress and she's no longer active, so I went a bit easy on the pixellation.

witg1.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
This thread won't die as long as I still live.

Special Round!

GxGjjHc.jpg

The round ends, as soon as one of the girls is recognized, but if you get all 3 at once, you'll get triple the points.

Reactions: paparoach408

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ahhhh, I'm so bad at this, I'm probably wrong... but I get the feeling the lady at left's beginning part of name bears a relation to this Japanese staple:

Miso soup.jpg

But even if I'm miraculously right, I am not throwing my hat in the ring... I like what HK has done here, and it will be exciting to see one of the experts come up with all three (or even two) at once.

(I'm not checking Fisheraaa's rules, but seems the photos can survive a little longer; in the previous case, Kharo88 withdrew his photo in just one day, and that seemed short.)

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I'm sure you know the girl on the right, probably not the one in the middle though, I don't think the movies she does are up your alley, judging from your post history, but eh, who really knows?

To be honest, I had to look up the left girl's name myself before I posted this, I guess I've seen her a bunch of times elsewhere, but if it wasn't for the other two, I would've never gotten this movie.

Edit: Let me get back to my first point. From an older conversation I *know* for a fact that you know the girl on the right, so take that as motivation to figure it out.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
If the one on the left is one you needed to look up, she could not possibly have been the one I was thinking of (extra no-credit to anyone who wishes to venture whom I was so wrong about), which goes to show I can make money on the side by renting myself as a vacuum cleaner, because... boy, do I suck.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
This thread won't die as long as I still live.

Special Round!

GxGjjHc.jpg

The round ends, as soon as one of the girls is recognized, but if you get all 3 at once, you'll get triple the points.

My guesses would be (from left to right): Misa Yuuki, Iori Kogawa and Maki Hojou.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
My guesses would be (from left to right): Misa Yuuki, Iori Kogawa and Maki Hojou.

2 out of 3. The round is over.

The middle is Noa, to the right is Maki Hojo, and the one on the left is Misa Yuki. It is from a Bi release, DVD code BI-028 I think.

That's all correct, if you'd just been a little faster...okay, it's BID-028, but other than that, you would've scored all the points if not for that meddling kharo88.

rO9fnBH.jpg

gQqyGjG.jpg

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I'm totally okay with giving kjamc all the points and the right to post the next photo if it's not too late! :D

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
tricky dick nixon.jpg .. lyin' ted cruz.jpg .. Kharo88.jpg
First there was Tricky Dick Nixon... ................And then Lyin' Ted Cruz... .......Now, Meddling Kharo88?

That Meddling Kharo88 was more like Magnanimous Kharo88!

Once you gave me your clue, Hans Kowalski, I put in a search with our names, and got the idea from this post (reflecting off this post) whom the third lady might be. Yet I kept my mouth shut, because I didn't want to deprive our geniuses from the thrill of getting two, or even three. So you see? I can be magnanimous, too. (With a dab of not being sure. Why, even with the clear-cut photo, I am still having trouble recognizing Maki Hojo. Indeed, I am impossible.)

Yet there is still hope for me. That curve-throwing Hans Kowalski wrote, "...Had to look up the left girl's name myself before I posted this, I guess I've seen her... but..." I realized my guess must have been wrong. How could a JAV master as HK not be acutely aware of JAV fixture Misa Yuki, particularly since he has the good taste of being fond of Yu Kawakami, who belongs to the same general club? Yet I didn't miss Misa's mark; I tried to give the impression I knew who she was by likening her first name with "miso soup."

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007

Once you gave me your clue, Hans Kowalski, I put in a search with our names, and got the idea from this post (reflecting off this post) whom the third lady might be.

Ha, that's the exact conversation I was thinking of.

Yet there is still hope for me. That curve-throwing Hans Kowalski wrote, "...Had to look up the left girl's name myself before I posted this, I guess I've seen her... but..." I realized my guess must have been wrong. How could a JAV master as HK not be acutely aware of JAV fixture Misa Yuki, particularly since he has the good taste of being fond of Yu Kawakami, who belongs to the same general club? Yet I didn't miss Misa's mark; I tried to give the impression I knew who she was by likening her first name with "miso soup."

I dunno, she doesn't do it for me. Apart from being a MILF actress I don't see many similiarities to Kawakami.

Out of the three girls in my riddle Noa is the best anyway, imo.

She needs to stop playing video games all the time and come back to AV. D=

Edit: This one I do not know.