"Guess who the JAV star is" game

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah. From MIDE-014.

Q4r4xqp.jpg

xjvndgP.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
It's strange how I recognise most of the girls that you guys post in this thread, but when I go over to the ID section I'm completely useless most of the time! :D I guess it makes sense, since those actresses are usually a lot more obscure, hence the need for ID, but still! Anyway, this actress is no longer active, but I'm sure she's well-known! I went easy with the pixellation just in case she's not.

oap.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Here's one I've always found pretty but never really got into. However in this particular title she looked phenomenal throughout. Even if I were to really crank up the pixellation, I think the dark freckles are a dead giveaway...

upload_2016-4-3_2-13-15.png

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
So i have an idea ... but first i'm gonna ask you guys what you think. So i'm thinking of adding achievements which will give points which will be based upon how hard they are to achieve. But the thing is that it's gonna be too hard to track all the comments for all the achievements ... so i'm gonna post the requirements and it will be up to you guys to comment when you have earned an achievement and ill just be adding the points you've earned.

To give you a brief idea of what achievements will look like:

Get the right answer in under 30/20/10 minutes - 2/3/4 points
Answer 3 times in 24h - 5 points
Answer the last 3 girls - 5 points

Oh ... and don't worry, ill try to come with some fancy names for the achievements. :D

Reactions: kjamc1982

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
To give you a brief idea of what achievements will look like:

Get the right answer in under 30/20/10 minutes - 2/3/4 points
Answer 3 times in 24h - 5 points
Answer the last 3 girls - 5 points

I'm not sure if the first two are good ideas, since they're tied to time. To get the first one, I'd have to be on here all the time - and on some days, that's not a problem for me, personally, but on others, it would be simply impossible! Though, f I understand it correctly, achievements are just a one-time thing, right? You get it once, and you can't get it again, so it might not be a bad idea, after all! Also, about the third one, do we have to guess the last three girls, or do we have to guess them correctly? :)

I feel like I should try to come up with a few suggestions, but all I have in my mind are simply "milestone" achievements, like post X photos to be IDed or get X girls right. Not very exciting ideas...

Reactions: Fisheraaa

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Yea, all of them are a one time thing. And they are supposed to be hard, so you can't complete everything in 2 days ^^ ... aldo i'll be adding more, on a weekly basis or something.
About the 3rd one you have to guess them correctly, and be first one do it every time.

As for milestones ... there's something else i've came up with called Feats. These are already set, but the difference is that the goals are hidden ... so you'll find out about them when you actualy unlock something. :D

Okay ... so i'm gonna write up the achievement system now.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Okay guys achievements are up! I've written everything in the post that has the ranking but i'll copy it once in this post too.

Update - Achievement system.
Achievements are the new way to win more points, by doing hard challanges. All the achievements can be done just once, so you shouldn't try farming points by doing the same achievement over and over again. (In achievements like Sleight of Dick, you can do all 3 parts of the achievement and win all the points. If you do the hardest part first, you win the points from the easier parts too, and you dont have to do them.)
When you complete an achievement you are supposed to write a post about it, after which i'm going to check if you have realy completed it, and if you have i'll be adding the new points + the name of the achievement in your log (next to your points).

Achievements list:

Sleight of Dick - Get the right answer in under 30/20/10 minutes - 1.5/2/2.5 points
Sleep is for the weak - answer 3 times in 24h - 5 points
It's all about me - Answer the last 3 girls - 5 points
Ass'n'Titties - Answer 2 pictures where the face of the actress is not shown at all - 3 points
Just in time - Answer a picture when theres only 1 hour left - 4 points
Mr.Wiki - In a picture with 4 or more girls (all with censored faces, or faces not shown) answer every girl's name, not just the one that is required - 7 points

More achievements coming soon.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
It's been over 2 days since last picture was posted so now it's expired.

Anyone can post the next picture!