Woman Under Table

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
HUNT-454
sorry folks cant find a stream or torrent for this one but its good. very good, bunch of office ladies tease him for the first part of the film.

Unfortunately that seems to be the case for any movie that's from a few years back. Torrents tend to stay alive the longest so it's just a case of looking around hoping for the best.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
DVDES-440

1dvdes00440pl.jpg

This looks interesting and currently looking for working links but posted it here since I come across it. Themes on schoolgirls are always a great turn on. :D Japanese school girls uniform are the most unique school uniform ever invented in human history. LOL!!:D:D

The girls starring includes Ohori Kana 大堀香奈, Sizuku Hasegawa 長谷川しずく :oops::oops:, Haneda Momoko 羽田桃子 :oops::oops:, Arisa ありさ and Kobayashi Michiru 小林みちる.

Screenshots:

1dvdes00440jp-1.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-2.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-3.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-4.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-5.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-6.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-7.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-8.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-9.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-11.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-12.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-13.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-14.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-16.jpg

Under the table screenshots :p:p:p:p :

1dvdes00440jp-10.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-15.jpg

My fav cutie girl Sizuku Hasegawa 長谷川しずく happen to have the most under the table scene from the screenshots that I can find. :oops::oops::oops:

1dvdes00440jp-17.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-18.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-19.jpg 1dvdes00440jp-20.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
SW-220

h_635sw220pl.jpg

I have just finished watching this and overall I must say this is not a bad title. Just that there is only one scene of woman under the table and that is the 2nd last girl. And she happen to be the main cover girl as well.

cap_e_5_136sw-220.jpg cap_e_4_136sw-220.jpg

Too bad she didn't have sex. She sure look awesome in that dress. :oops::oops::oops::oops: Would love seeing her getting pumped in that dress. :oops::oops::oops:

8bac119a42.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
SW-148

1sw00148pl.jpg

I have just finished watching this and I must say this is a great title. :D It also have some great woman under the table scenes as well. The girls are sexy especially the first girl and third girl. The third girl happen to be the main cover girl as well. See how sexy she is even when she is holding the guy penis? :oops::oops: Well wait till you see her in full action. :oops::oops: Her sex scene and foreplay scene is hot :oops::oops: though the hottest sex scene still belong to the first girl as you can see from the screenshots below. :oops::oops::D:D

The first girl sex scene. :oops::oops: Superb sexy hot steamy CFNM sex scene. :oops::oops: Prepare standby tissues. :D:D;)

1sw00148jp-3.jpg 1068_sod-SW-148_sod-SW-148_PC_3972400_1301_00010_l.jpg 1sw00148jp-4.jpg

And now it is off to show you guys the under the table scenes. :D:D:D

The first girl under the table scene. Well rather than a table, it is under the reception counter. :D

1068_sod-SW-148_sod-SW-148_PC_3972400_591_00004_l.jpg cap_e_7_136sw-148.jpg 1sw00148jp-2.jpg

The second girl under the table scene.

1068_sod-SW-148_sod-SW-148_PC_3972400_2483_00020_l.jpg cap_e_6_136sw-148.jpg 1068_sod-SW-148_sod-SW-148_PC_3972400_2010_00016_l.jpg 1sw00148jp-6.jpg

The third girl under the table or rather the reception counter scene. While she is under the reception counter, there is a vibrator stuck in her pantyhose - you can see a bit of it in the 2nd thumbnail pic below. :p:p This is her first under the table scene.

azumi 59-page-0.jpg azumi 60-page-0.jpg

The third girl 2nd under the table scene. This happens when they were having sex halfway and she went back under the table when their colleague come back in. :p:p And when the coast is clear, when she is crawling out, the camera got a good close up view of her perky breasts. :p:p

azumi 62-page-0.jpg azumi 63-page-0.jpg azumi 61-page-0.jpg 1068_sod-SW-148_sod-SW-148_PC_3972400_4849_00040_l.jpg

And they finished their hot sex right at the reception counter top. :oops::oops: And boy do I love her cute bra. :p:p And my fav colour too. :oops::oops::D I really wonder what is her name. Anyone knows?

azumi 64-page-0.jpg

url.jpg

Last edited:

leonard75

Nov 4, 2013
There is litlle scene (footjob under table) in "OKSN-222"

oksn222pl.jpg

Ah, and for answer at a higher post (i dont remember where) for knowing what we prefer in that kind of scene, i will tell you :
I prefer when the woman tease the guy under table (tease with feet is good) and when the guy is embarrased (he could be because his wife is next him, or because his is younger, or its his stepmom, whatever but i prefer when it's the woman who tease the guy under this table...). That's what i like better in this kind of scene ;)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Great round up Clemenceko! :D Great selection of movies there. Will try to have a look round for them when i get the chance to.

DVDES-440 looks a gem. I'm with you on the whole schoolgirl look (Who isn't? ;)) although the gym shorts i could do without. I've never been into the gym shorts look but they seem to be popular, so we keep getting movies like this where the girls wearing the shorts under their uniform seems to be the theme. Having said that, the girls do look super cute especially as you highlighted Shizuka Hasegawa. Her scene does look great although i so want to watch the first scene just because of how awesome your first screenshot looks.

1dvdes00440jp-1.jpg

Just looking at that image fills me up with so many emotions. :oops: That naughty, teasing, 'This is what you want to see, isn't it?' look on her face as she slyly lifts her skirt to reveal the goodness underneath. Isn't that just the ultimate fantasy? ;) I know it is for me everytime i go to a restaurant/fast food joint and see a hot girl sitting across the room.:rolleyes:

SW-220 looks simply awesome! :D Looks like one of those Parent-teacher night movies and your absolutely right about the woman on the cover and that dress, Very sexy indeed! :oops: Love the whole down-blouse theme it has too. Yet another fetish of mine covered.:rolleyes: Also the girl in the last scene looks super sexy. She seems to be there from quite early on , even appearing there before the second to last scene, so her appearance is very teasing. She clearly stands out in that outfit so i think the director has intentionally left her for last just to tease us more. ;)

SW-148 clearly seems to be taking the teasing theme to an awesome level. There looks like a good amount of time is taken to set up the scene with the girls in 'super-tease' mode, flashing those shapely pins to entice these lucky fellas. As i always say the naughtier the scene the more sexier it is.;) Clearly these are some naughty ladies indeed, doing the guys right underneath the eyes of their fellow workers. Leonard75 has put it perfectly :

I prefer when the woman tease the guy under table (tease with feet is good) and when the guy is embarrased (he could be because his wife is next him, or because his is younger, or its his stepmom, whatever but i prefer when it's the woman who tease the guy under this table...). That's what i like better in this kind of scene ;)

Couldn't agree more with his sentiment. The more chance to be caught, the naughtier the scene becomes and therefore, the sexier it is. :oops:

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Great round up Clemenceko! :D Great selection of movies there. Will try to have a look round for them when i get the chance to.

DVDES-440 looks a gem. I'm with you on the whole schoolgirl look (Who isn't? ;)) although the gym shorts i could do without. I've never been into the gym shorts look but they seem to be popular, so we keep getting movies like this where the girls wearing the shorts under their uniform seems to be the theme. Having said that, the girls do look super cute especially as you highlighted Shizuka Hasegawa. Her scene does look great although i so want to watch the first scene just because of how awesome your first screenshot looks.

View attachment 320423

Just looking at that image fills me up with so many emotions. :oops: That naughty, teasing, 'This is what you want to see, isn't it?' look on her face as she slyly lifts her skirt to reveal the goodness underneath. Isn't that just the ultimate fantasy? ;) I know it is for me everytime i go to a restaurant/fast food joint and see a hot girl sitting across the room.:rolleyes:

SW-220 looks simply awesome! :D Looks like one of those Parent-teacher night movies and your absolutely right about the woman on the cover and that dress, Very sexy indeed! :oops: Love the whole down-blouse theme it has too. Yet another fetish of mine covered.:rolleyes: Also the girl in the last scene looks super sexy. She seems to be there from quite early on , even appearing there before the second to last scene, so her appearance is very teasing. She clearly stands out in that outfit so i think the director has intentionally left her for last just to tease us more. ;)

SW-148 clearly seems to be taking the teasing theme to an awesome level. There looks like a good amount of time is taken to set up the scene with the girls in 'super-tease' mode, flashing those shapely pins to entice these lucky fellas. As i always say the naughtier the scene the more sexier it is.;) Clearly these are some naughty ladies indeed, doing the guys right underneath the eyes of their fellow workers. Leonard75 has put it perfectly :

Couldn't agree more with his sentiment. The more chance to be caught, the naughtier the scene becomes and therefore, the sexier it is. :oops:

The first screenshot which caught your eye, the girl name is Haneda Momoko 羽田桃子 :D:D Another pretty young girl or thing as they love to call. :p:p

And agree with both you and leonard75 on The more chance to be caught, the naughtier the scene becomes and therefore, the sexier it is. :p:p

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MUM-055

MUM-055.jpg

Out of the whole DVD, there is only a scene where the girl is under the table. Actually you can also spot the scene on the DVD cover if you look to the top left hand corner.

mum00055jp-10.jpg

Not a bad scene and consider Rina Hatsume is only 147cm tall - according to the cover though we can see she is really short, she is also small size in her build so she can squeeze under that superb low dining table. :D:D

MUM-055B.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
HBAD-267

1hbad00267pl.jpg

Hot title by Emiri Suzuhara. Just Finished watching this one and really enjoy the whole title. By the end of it you will be feeling very "empty and exhausted down there" :D:D This is the first time I am watching her video and boy she is not only beautiful, she had SUPERB CREAMY WHITE porcelain skin. :eek::eek::oops::oops: She also had unique moans. :oops::oops: Reminds me a lot of Ruu Hoshino's unique moans. :oops::oops:

The under table scene:

Everything you see below are done while she is under the desk of her colleague. Sadly she only give a blow job till ejaculation so no sex.

azumi 120-page-0.jpg 1hbad00267jp-2.jpg azumi 121-page-0.jpg azumi 122-page-0.jpg 1hbad00267jp-4.jpg

hbad-267_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mago and Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
WANZ-051

3wanz051pl.jpg

Just come across this a moment ago so not yet watch it but from one of the screenshots, it show there is a under the table scene.

3wanz00051jp-8.jpg

WANZ-051.jpeg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
GDTM-010

GDTM-010.jpg

Overall not a bad title and it so happens my Urumi Narumi is in it as well:oops::oops:. She appears in the last scene and she happens to be the main cover girl on the DVD. :p:p At over 4 hours, it is a long title and there is only one scene of girl under table and it happens with the first girl.

azumi 124-page-0.jpg gdtm00010jp-8.jpg

And if you interested to read further on, there is also another pretty girl :oops:- well beside Urumi Narumi:p, is the 3rd girl. And it so happens that this girl also star in another title recently with Urumi Narumi which is HUNT-941. Side effect is that she is too skinny but love her mega watt smile. :oops::oops:

azumi 125-page-0.jpg azumi 129-page-0.jpg

The pretty girl have some under the table action but she herself is not under the table. There are under table shots of her masturbating. :p:p Love her cute panty even though it is plain, with a tiny light blue ribbon on it. :p:p

azumi 126-page-0.jpg gdtm00010jp-14.jpgazumi 128-page-0.jpg azumi 128-page-0.jpg

GDTM-010_ss.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
T28-369

T28369B.jpg

Overall not a bad title. Though there is only one under the table scene.

The under the table scene also happen to be the first scene of the DVD. And it is perform by one of my fav short hair cutie, Makoto Takeuchi. :p:oops:

It started with her bringing in drinks for the meeting but the guy who is in the room is more interested in her than the drinks she brought in. There he started to play with her and they have sex. But of course along the way they are interrupted with people coming in so they move from under table to outside and back to under table again. And when he exploded, they are under the table.

55t2800369jp-1.jpg 55t2800369jp-2.jpg 55t2800369jp-6.jpg 55t2800369jp-7.jpg

ebmidkppr4zk.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
VRTM-039

h_910vrtm039pl.jpg

You can watch a video clip preview at V&R website - http://www.vr-produce.co.jp/works/vrtm-039/

After watching the video preview, I must say this is an exciting title worth downloading. :D:D There are some awesome woman under the table scene as well as hot sex scenes. :oops::oops: Too bad there seems to be no download links at the moment. :(

Some screenshots that I found on V&R website.

sample_039_l_04.jpg sample_039_l_05.jpg sample_039_l_06.jpg sample_039_l_07.jpg sample_039_l_09.jpg sample_039_l_10.jpg sample_039_l_12.jpg sample_039_l_13.jpg sample_039_l_14.jpg sample_039_l_15.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Look forward to it! Looks like a mother-in-law movie and a great one too. With 3 scenes and 3 hours long means they'll be plenty of build up too. Love to see the tension rise during a scene. The screenshot below is too awesome. Seeing the son-in-law taking her from behind all while his fathers's back is to them is pretty sweet!! :oops:

sample_039_l_13.jpg

Another movie to look forward too is FSET-534. And with it being a Aknr movie i'm pretty sure we'll be seeing it too. Can't wait. :confused:

1fset534pl.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
HUNT-862

HUNT-862.jpg

Not a bad title though the woman under table scenes are not that awesome as it don't end with sex scenes while under table.

The woman under table scene in this title is just about the guy looking at the panty of the girl from behind. There he will play with her touching her vagina and panty and masturbate her a bit along the way as well.

cap_e_3_106hunt-862.jpg cap_e_4_106hunt-862.jpg cap_e_7_106hunt-862.jpg

cyr9oxmn2brq.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
VRTM-039 4 Or More Times Microphone Housewives Ma Was Flushed ● Child Has To Estrus In Ass Is In The Kotatsu The Husband Is Present Next To

h_910vrtm039pl.jpg

Great news guys! VRTM-039 is now available for download! :D Well worth a watch in my opinion. As the title suggests it's all about housewives cheating on their partners behind their backs using the kotatsu as a way to hide the action that takes place. Of course with all the movies in this genre a 'suspension of reality' is required as there's no way a person is not going to notice his wife getting done in this fashion, but that's all part of the fun for me. That's the beauty of JAV i guess, reality is so often thrown out the window. :p

The first scene starts off with a husband and wife in their living room. The wife is very cute, love the floral shirt, makes her look all innocent. ;) She's clearly frustrated at her husband who is more interested in his laptop, and once a repairman arrives she's all over him, flashing her very shapely pins at the guy. The poor guy doesn't know where to look at first but soon has his hands all over her. The husband is oblivious to whats going on and the wife soon has the guys cock in her mouth. :oops: I loved the way the guy continues working on the heating unit even while getting sucked off! :p That's the Japanese for you, even when having sex they still can't abandon their work. HAHA!

vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h16m16s136.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h29m28s121.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h30m57s249.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h24m42s16.png

We get some great fingering action as
the wife desperately tries to keep her voice down.:oops: As soon as the husband is out the door to answer a phone call the guy is all over her, whipping out her lovely boobies and generally giving her a good going over. When the husband returns the action returns to under the kotatsu where the guy sets to work on her using his fingers and then a vibe too. The look on her face as she fights to be quiet is so cute and sexy! :p We see her return the favour to the guy, first with a hand-job before she gets down under and gives him a very cheeky blow-job!:rolleyes:

vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h32m48s73.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h36m00s215.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h42m06s244.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h34m40s188.png

They're soon going at it with some good under and around the kotatsu fucking! :) Loved the position of her being taken from behind with her head and ass sticking out and the rest of her body under the table! :oops: The husband is clearly deaf as well as dumb as she doesn't even keep her voice down very well as she is getting pummeled. ;) He leaves after a while leaving the pair to continue outside the kotatsu and the scene ends with conventional sex.

vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h48m34s97.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h48m17s169.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h57m14s91.png vlcsnap-2015-01-22-23h51m04s45.png

The second scene is my favourite of the movie. Firstly it has a father-in-law/daughter-in-law scenario which are always great for the added 'forbidden' factor. :p Secondly it stars the awesomely cute Nozomi Hatsuki playing the innocent housewife role ( if you like this scene then check her out in HTMS-001 : http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlidr42u). Thirdly the scene is a bit more realistic as they wait for the husband to be out the room before getting it on properly. This for me is always important as if a scene is too unrealistic it takes away a lot from the scene for me.

vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h00m10s135.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h17m55s17.png h_066htms001sopl.jpg

The scene
starts with the trio around the kotatsu. The father soon has his hands all over Nozomi's sweet thighs under the table while continuing his conversation with his son. :p The build up in this scene is great and seeing the look on her face throughout is simply too much! :oops: As soon as the son is out the room the old codger is all over her, giving her a good fingering before exploring her full body with his tongue. :rolleyes:

vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h12m51s63.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h14m41s130.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h19m59s237.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h15m20s250.png

The scene soon hots up as the son comes in and out we see them going through various stages of hot foreplay action and then quickly returning to normal before going back at it as he goes back to the kitchen. :p Very naughty and sexy indeed!

vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h31m28s217.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h26m23s243.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h26m33s78.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h27m04s146.png

When they eventually start having sex it starts off in my fave doggy position like we saw in the first scene before going in to cowgirl where she's riding him and his whole body is under the kotatsu. :eek: He must have been burning up then LOL. I loved the bit when the son returns and he sticks his head out and pretends to be getting some rest. :p Really loved the rest of the action with some great hot and heavy action.

vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h33m36s218.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h34m39s74.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h34m56s242.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h35m17s190.png

The final scene stars the woman from the cover. She has a lovely 'milf-ey' look and is wearing a very nice outfit. The husband is a lot older and it seems like they are getting a visit from a salesman who is their to offer some kind of hearing aid product. As soon as they're at the kotatsu he has his hands all over her legs. :rolleyes: The poor old geezer is clueless throughout as we see him find various reasons to turn his back to them, at which point the salesman takes his opportunity to grasp, fondle, kiss, lick and grope his wife all over. :p The action in this scene really is great and while the old man is at his table we see them engage in all kinds of acts, including some good blowjob action both under and outside the kotatsu. The sex positions again are good with some good under table pounding! :oops: When he takes her from behind, and her whole body is under the kotatsu with just her ass sticking out! :D My god, i almost came just from that! :eek:

vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h40m48s192.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h42m18s68.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h43m36s84.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h43m01s241.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h43m59s50.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h44m50s58.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h45m05s215.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h45m58s220.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-01h01m17s161.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h46m51s233.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h47m50s72.png vlcsnap-2015-01-23-00h48m16s72.png

In conclusion, this movie is a must watch! The naughtiness of seeing the wives cheating on their husbands right behind their backs, The great action both underneath and outside the kotatsu and of course the beauty of the actresses just make this a sublime movie to watch.

VRTM-039.mp4_thumbs_[2015.01.23_01.10.41].jpg

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
FSET-534

1fset00534pl.jpg

This title had been released and though I have not watch it yet and just downloading it at this time of writing, the screenshots that I found do hint at a great title.

1fset00534jp-2.jpg 1fset00534jp-6.jpg 1fset00534jp-7.jpg 1fset00534jp-8.jpg 1fset00534jp-9.jpg 1fset00534jp-14.jpg 1fset00534jp-19.jpg

7RcP2YE.jpg