Grace Under Pressure...Over the Years

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
gup.jpg

Wait, no...sorry. Not that Grace Under Pressure.

Has this ever happened to you? You stumble on a DVD cover and say to yourself Wow! Never seen her before, she looks nice. I wonder if she's done anything else? And then you do a standard search and there is plenty out there. Someone you missed all this time? Or perhaps you just don't remember the face?

This just happened to me. I won't say the idol's name because I want to show you something. If you know who this is just by looking at her, you'll probably know the answer or can find it easily. This woman is pretty. As per the thread title, JAV can be taxing on the body, I take it. This could also be another testament to Japanese vs. Western living? Here's my query. Below are two pics, one very recent and the other from years ago. How many years do you think has passed between the two?

02.jpg

02.jpg

juy00022pl.jpg

The first pic is Madonna's 2016 currently released JUY-022 Fucked While Not Being Able To Make A Noise - Staying Silent While Being Fucked 1 Meter From My Husband - Maki Tomoda

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...ki-Tomoda/id=juy00022/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

juk00066pl.jpg

The second pic is Madonna's 2004 release JUK-066 Married Woman Torture & r*** Rope Make-up Maki Tomoda

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...Maki-Tomoda/id=juk066/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

This is a twelve year difference in release dates. Twelve! To me it looks like she took one picture, changed outfits, and then took another. Sure, sure...probably a little photoshop, but if you look her up and look at the screenshots, it is pretty amazing how she basically looks the same after twelve years. Western women would definitely show the wear IMO.

This is an example of grace under pressure.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maki Tomoda !!!

seems she is very success, peoples started to talk about her again ;)

she has "frozen the time", after years after her retirement she still look the same, and she still can fuck really good

Reactions: Blade Runner

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
More than likely this will be the first and last time that Rush and Maki Tomada are referenced in the same post :)

She really took care of herself during her first retirement. Japanese living? Perhaps. My guess is diet, genes, and exercise.

Maki Tomada looks more sexier than her younger self.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
More than likely this will be the first and last time that Rush and Maki Tomada are referenced in the same post :)

She really took care of herself during her first retirement. Japanese living? Perhaps. My guess is diet, genes, and exercise.

Maki Tomada looks more sexier than her younger self.

she is the example AV actress still can get successful comeback years after retirement, the other one is Marina Matsumoto, but Marina comeback in different type, as young women and then mature women

I hope she can encourage another AV actresses to comeback, Rio Hamasaki perhaps, she has made few uncenssored clips ... need to join legit big studio

and I agree beside her gene, she really took care of herself during her first retirement, is the key to her "wow" physical looks

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
she is the example AV actress still can get successful comeback years after retirement, the other one is Marina Matsumoto, but Marina comeback in different type, as young women and then mature women

I hope she can encourage another AV actresses to comeback, Rio Hamasaki perhaps, she has made few uncenssored clips ... need to join legit big studio

and I agree beside her gene, she really took care of herself during her first retirement, is the key to her "wow" physical looks
It appears Maki Tomada avoided celebrity lifestyle: booze, drugs, bad relationships, run-ins with the law etc.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It appears Maki Tomada avoided celebrity lifestyle: booze, drugs, bad relationships, run-ins with the law etc.

yes I believe she stay away from alcohol, drugs, junk foods, unhealthy lifestyle

so far that I know, I never read she get problem with the law, so she must have very healthy life in her retirement :top:

Reactions: Blade Runner

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I wish Madonna will make special hetero orgy video again, and put Maki Tomoda together with Yuna Takase, Aki Sasaki, Rika Mizuhara and Yuki Ebihara in the same scene

Reactions: Casshern2

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Maki Tomoda !!!

seems she is very success, peoples started to talk about her again ;)

she has "frozen the time", after years after her retirement she still look the same, and she still can fuck really good

I think she looks better now than just before her retirement. Her face looks older but still attractive. Her body is like when she first came out. Boobs become so big again. Before she retired she got too skinny.

Reactions: Casshern2

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think she looks better now than just before her retirement. Her face looks older but still attractive. Her body is like when she first came out. Boobs become so big again. Before she retired she got too skinny.

never seen her got too skinny

she always attractive before her retirement and now, same with Satomi Suzuki

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Maria ozawa face looks bloated now. She always suffer from bad acnes, but she used to have a sharp face and perky boobs. I guess the Philippine heat is a factor too. Mihiro and Sora Aoi retired around the same time as her(2010?) and still manage to maintain their looks better than her after their retirement. For ongoing girls, Akiho is still fine. Yui hatano gain some weight and her body began to sag a bit. I wonder what Yua Aida looks like now. There are some western and Asian celebritues manage to keep their youthful appearance a lot longer, but some are not as fortunate. Ex:aya sugimoto

Surgeries, genetics, excercise, diet, and positive outlook of life definitely helps.

Reactions: shawn720s