Woman Under Table

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
MANE-022

1mane022pl.jpg

It's got a now classic footjob under the table during an office meeting.

IPX-192

ipx192pl.jpg

The first scene is a classic handjob during class given to a fellow student, the second one is a blowjob given to the teacher under the desk.

Reactions: clemenceko and mago

infernosian

Feb 26, 2009
The third part of the movie also opens in a similar fashion. I've seen the actress so many times, but for the life of me, her name escapes me at this time. Again, she is sat at the dinner table with her husband and 'stepson' across from her. Again, she is the one who instigates the action, raising her foot and fondling the guys junk from across. He replies in kind, and so we again have a great little scene as they play with each other, while also maintaining conversation with the oblivious father.

View attachment 1310897 View attachment 1310898 View attachment 1310899 View attachment 1310900 View attachment 1310901

I just love the look on her face as she footsies him...

View attachment 1310902

The guy goes to the next room to fix something, but is quickly followed by her. She takes no time in seducing the guy, first with some heavy frenching before getting down on her knees and taking him in her mouth. The way the guy struggles to try to stop her is fun to watch, as it just makes her more driven to succeed in getting what she needs. The fact that we can still see the father from where they are makes it doubly exciting!! As well as the under the table stuff, we are served some great 'round the corner' action too, and it all results in a very erotic, forbidden fantasy scene. :D

View attachment 1310903 View attachment 1310904 View attachment 1310905 View attachment 1310906 View attachment 1310907

It's not long before her furious sucking has the desired effect...

View attachment 1310908

...and a good thing too as the father decides he needs to check on what's going on, leaving them having to hastily dress and appear normal. The smile she gives her husband, before ejecting the semen from her mouth as he turns away is so sexy and naughty!! :p

View attachment 1310909 View attachment 1310910 View attachment 1310912 View attachment 1310911

Another great little scene to open up this final part, and yes, they do have a full sex scene after to complete the story and give the viewer what they want, but for me it was these great little set up scenes that i loved the most. Full of danger, lust, eroticism, forbidden action and naughtiness!!:D

The third actress is Rena Aoi :D