Looking for a specific OL/NTR blackmail movie/serie

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gzeta

Sep 27, 2021
My apologies if it is not the right section, I went to request forum first but there is a post saying we should not post there so I'm a bit confused about where to go,

I am looking for a specific jav, My HDD died a week ago and since then I have it in my head. But I can't find it. The problem is I don't have any precise information, just what I remember. And it's kind of driving me insane because I can't find it no matter what I try, keywords, search by photos, random download. So here is kind of the last ressource I have to find this movie again.

- It did not seem to be a very hard movie to find or download in torrent. I remember at the time I downloaded it (few weeks ago). It also seem to be part of a serie because I remembered seeing at least 1 or 2 other movie with a similar set-up.
- It seemed somewhat recent. Maybe few weeks/month to couple of years max.

The set-up:
- It's a standard NTR/secretary being blackmailed by her boss (or her husband/boyfriend boss). The scene bellow happens in the first 3rd of the movie. From what I remember this scene is the second scene of the movie.
- In that particular scene the boss/president is sitting on his sofa. The girls goes in and her bf/coworker/husband seems distressed because he knows whats gonna happen
- The girl goes in the boss office and after they talk she gives him a blowjob while he sits on the sofa. But he does not physically force her or touch/grope her. It's only about power play. he just sits and she goes down on him. She does not give him blowjob under his desk or table. After that the movie displays regular sex scene in the boss office.

I downloaded at random few OL movies from different serie in the last days. so far It is not conclusive.

Some movies in IPX and JUL are very similar but the one I downloaded always show the boss forcefully groping or assaulting the girl. But I also can't say it is not one of these studio.

I am really looking for the set-up I described above.

Anyone with a better memory than me could help ?

Or if it is not the good section, could someone direct me to the right one ?

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Are you talking about the below series? The scenes you describe are all same in the below series

or