Anything like this...

Mitchiu

Mar 10, 2017
i was reading a doujinshi ( if you want to read, the link is : https://hitomi.la/galleries/344492.html ) and i tought it would be interesting if there was a JAV with a situation like that. so, i will resume what happens, The couple goes to a inn or ryokan, i dont know, after a time the womem goes to take a bath alone, then, the son of her husband company shows up there together with some firend, he was doing a part-time job there, then he offers to wash her back,she tries to refuse but he "blackmail" her saying that if she doesnt like him and hsi father, there is nothing he can do, so she feels compiled to let him wash her back to protect her husband job, and from that they start molesting her, saying that they are just "washing" and finally they fuck her.

So, to the point, i'm searching for a JAV with a setup like that, i know, there a lot of JAV where the wife get blackmailed to fuck with the boss, but i dont want something that is like the usual, boss blackmail the wife and the fucks her, end of the story. Iwanted something where its not so direct, like the doujinshi i read, they "blackmail" her only to wash her back, and things scales, and its end with she getting fucked,