Best JAV of All Time (SUNBO's List)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
How about some POV category? PGD 481 both Miku Ohashi and Yuma Asami stick their pussy and assholes in front of the camera (in your screen)

Damn shame no leaks on this movie. This was 3 girl movie with 6 scenes
Don't really like POV style, haven't found any good ones. And if half the screen is mosaic, that kills the mood.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Any other r*** movies that you'd recommend?

Tons! But if I list out too many then it no longer becomes a "best of" I feel. I've tried to do a top 100 myself and even that was hard.

I'm just going to pick out SSPD-078 and SSPD-063 as Asami Ogawa's best films.

SSPD-078 is actually a sequel to AVGL-102 starring Yūka Kokoro as a younger version of the character who got r***ing as a schoolgirl. Asami plays the grown up version who became a cop but gets re-r***ing by the same assailant.

SSPD-078.jpg

In SSPD-063 she plays a super thief betrayed by her partner, enslaved and r***ing.

SSPD-063.jpg

I invite everyone who's into this tough lady r*** stuff to DM me for more, I love it so much I've even made a music video about it lol. I'll continue to contribute to this thread but I don't wanna flood it with just my own taste as the barometer.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Tons! But if I list out too many then it no longer becomes a "best of" I feel. I've tried to do a top 100 myself and even that was hard.

I'm just going to pick out SSPD-078 and SSPD-063 as Asami Ogawa's best films.

SSPD-078 is actually a sequel to AVGL-102 starring Yūka Kokoro as a younger version of the character who got r***ing as a schoolgirl. Asami plays the grown up version who became a cop but gets re-r***ing by the same assailant.

View attachment 3065963

In SSPD-063 she plays a super thief betrayed by her partner, enslaved and r***ing.

View attachment 3065964

I invite everyone who's into this tough lady r*** stuff to DM me for more, I love it so much I've even made a music video about it lol. I'll continue to contribute to this thread but I don't wanna flood it with just my own taste as the barometer.
Thanks. Completely understand so I just sent a DM.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I invite everyone who's into this tough lady r*** stuff to DM me for more
I like this too. How about a separate thread?

There’s also this one on thoughies that get raeped:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ing-but-desperately-try-to-act-tough.1208535/

Reactions: composite