Woman Under Table

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I remember the KNCS movies. Whatever happened to them? I think they were an off shoot of Nagae style so perhaps they were just incorporated into their regular output although i'm not sure why they were separate in the first place.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Mother And Son's Secret Incest Game Under The Desk [RCT-858]

View attachment 733742

The whole movie is Under the Table..!

..... (MIRROR ) --

The second movie in the series is "Under The Foot Warmer." (!)

WOW! This is an awesome find! Thanks a lot jugulear! And thanks for letting us know it is a series as well.

Just add on from what I found out from the link you provided after watching the trailers.

RCT-858 Secretly Incest Game Mother And Son Under The Desk

1rct00858pl.jpg

The pic you provided is the main cover girl and man from the trailer she looks superb hot!:oops::oops: And the 2nd girl is none other than Mao Kurata!!! :oops::oops: With her in it, it is A MUST WATCH for me! :p

1rct00858jp-7.jpg

Mao Kurata's scenes
1rct00858jp-8.jpg 1rct00858jp-13.jpg

The cover girl's scenes. Anyone know what's her name?

1rct00858jp-2.jpg 1rct00858jp-4.jpg 1rct00858jp-5.jpg

3rd girl scene
1rct00858jp-14.jpg 1rct00858jp-16.jpg 1rct00858jp-17.jpg 1rct00858jp-19.jpg

RCT-822 Secretly Incest Game With Mother And Son Kotatsu

1rct00822pl.jpg '

This is equally good judging from the trailer at R18 ... and it seems that the 3rd girl, the girl with blue clothing, is the prettiest among them. Below are her scenes.

Edited: Just found out! She is Mao Kurata!! WOW! She appear in this series again!How did I miss out during the 1st time? LOL!!

1rct00822jp-16.jpg 1rct00822jp-17.jpg 1rct00822jp-18.jpg 1rct00822jp-19.jpg

But the thing that stands out from the scenes I found is the below. Shocking! :eek:o_OThe couple recorded their deed and show it to their father in law??Or is it live recording?! :eek:o_O WOW! :eek:Such twist! :p I wonder did that make him join in as well???
1rct00822jp-15.jpg

Rest of the under table scenes:

1rct00822jp-3.jpg 1rct00822jp-4.jpg 1rct00822jp-6.jpg 1rct00822jp-7.jpg 1rct00822jp-8.jpg 1rct00822jp-10.jpg 1rct00822jp-12.jpg 1rct00822jp-14.jpg

Man! Phew! Seeing all these made me cum already!:D LOL! Just awesome find! :cool::cool:

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Clemenceko, you are just infectiously appealing, you are.

CRS-042  TABLE.jpg

CRS-042 4 TABLE.jpg
Payback r*** – Wife Made a Plaything By Members of Her Husband’s Former Company [CRS-042], starring Mana Haruka

Reactions: Motiman and kharo88

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I remember writing about RCT-822 before but wasn't aware that it had a sequel too! Good times! The whole thing is dumb as fuck, and even with an element of gameshow about it, doesn't make a lick of sense but how i love this kind of movie. So naughty! :D Back then i also wondered what the image of them under the table flashing on the tv would lead too. Turns out the family didn't realise it was happening right in front of them and just assumed they were watching a dirty movie. :p The possibility that we may get a translation of the movie is also quite exciting. I for one am hoping it does well in the poll.

The use of dual screens is one thing i like too, Seeing what's going on both underneath, and the woman's reactions is always fun to watch. I don't know why but i always find the kotatsu movies sexier than the table ones. Just something about it being more secretive and a smaller place seems to make it more sexier.

It seems that KAGH-053 won't be getting distributed by our pirate friends so looks like i'll be purchasing it. A small price to pay for what seems like a brilliant movie.

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
I remember writing about RCT-822 before but wasn't aware that it had a sequel too! Good times! The whole thing is dumb as fuck, and even with an element of gameshow about it, doesn't make a lick of sense but how i love this kind of movie. So naughty! :D Back then i also wondered what the image of them under the table flashing on the tv would lead too. Turns out the family didn't realise it was happening right in front of them and just assumed they were watching a dirty movie. :p The possibility that we may get a translation of the movie is also quite exciting. I for one am hoping it does well in the poll.

The use of dual screens is one thing i like too, Seeing what's going on both underneath, and the woman's reactions is always fun to watch. I don't know why but i always find the kotatsu movies sexier than the table ones. Just something about it being more secretive and a smaller place seems to make it more sexier.

It seems that KAGH-053 won't be getting distributed by our pirate friends so looks like i'll be purchasing it. A small price to pay for what seems like a brilliant movie.

LOL ... slipped my mind that RCT-822 been reviewed before ... ya i agree that KAGH-053 seems like a brilliant movie though I still keeping my finger cross that it will be available to DL ... And that seems like a great translation site ...

Reactions: Motiman

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I remember writing about RCT-822 before but...

And thanks to the link you provided, I could easily see what a great job you did, as always. You know, I didn't think twice about RCT-822, because once I noticed "foot warmer" in the title, I concluded it did not have much to do with "under table" action. I just threw mention of that one as a "by the way"... the next one in the series (RCT-858) was the biggie, and I did search the thread for that one, as I usually do... so we don't get repeats.

All right... here we go with a couple of more.

LHBY-073 TABLE.jpg
Fuck Mother-in-law And My Wife [LHBY-073], starring Nami Okochi

RBD-462 TABLE.jpg
Imprisoned Young Lady's Tragedy 2 [RBD-462], starring Airi Minami

I don't know why they numbered this one "2," because it is the fourth one in its series. Note the bad guys (including the Creep) have the husband (second from left) tied up, which may be somewhat of a novelty for "Under the Table." (516 MB.)

RBD-462 TABLE-2.jpg

Last edited:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

View attachment 736935
Fuck Mother-in-law And My Wife [LHBY-073], starring Nami Okochi

View attachment 736961

Thanks for the heads up! And finally I know where that clip http://xhamster.com/movies/3183912/under_the_dinner_table.html comes from ... so it comes from Fuck Mother-in-law And My Wife [LHBY-073], starring Nami Okochi ... I found this particular scene online and share it on page 2 of this thread ... I do not know how to link to the specific post but its on page 2 post 22 ... https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/woman-under-table.1243973/page-2

Thanks jugulear for solving that mystery. And ya don't worry this don't count as a repeat posting ... lol ...

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Boy, do I love to solve mysteries especially when I have no idea a mystery exists!

(Dear Clemenceko: In order to link to a post, place your mouse cursor over the number... as with your post above at the lower right corner, where it says "#190," and then right-click "Copy link address" or equivalent.)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
WNZ-197 TABLE.jpg
Temptation of Female Teacher [WNZ-197], starring Ayane Asakura

UD-723 TABLE.jpg

UD-723-2 TABLE.jpg
Wife Who Gave Herself Up to Her Husband's Subordinate 6 [UMD-544], starring Yui Hatano and Aki Sasaki

EDIT:
Many thanks to Motiman for pointing out my DVD code error (now corrected) in his post below; I had UMD-723. The reason was because I followed DMM's page which provided the "rental" code, UD-723. I figured while the prefix changed from UD to UMD, the number remained the same... but just like the NSPS/SBNR confusion (where the numbers are also different), no such luck. In case you are a fan of this series, here is how the numbers work out:

UMD-423 = UD-600
UMD-436 = UD-617
UMD-449 = UD-630
UMD-455 = UD-637
UMD-494 = UD-671
UMD-544 = UD-723

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
View attachment 743408
Temptation of Female Teacher [WNZ-197], starring Ayane Asakura

View attachment 743410

View attachment 743409
Wife Who Gave Herself Up to Her Husband's Subordinate 6 [UMD-723], starring Yui Hatano and Aki Sasaki

I'm sure you meant UMD-544 there jug. Aki Sasaki and Yui Hatano in any movie is worth a watch but one that involves lots of naughty cheating action is good for me! If that's her husband sitting next to her as she gets footsied underneath the table, then that makes the scene so much more sexier!

Reactions: jugulear

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: Casshern2