Ryushare Support

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hero7788

Dec 23, 2011
I am also getting really slow download speed from ryushare. 50kb/sec. I should get something like 1mb/sec

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
All I get now is SERVER NOT FOUND from ryushare.:scared::scared:

not sure what time zone you are in, but for many places the clocks moved forward/back an hour, I had problems with connections, so I shut down and rebooted, things seemed to settled down a bit, but that was my local ISP, do not know if it was a world wide thing

TRMMM

Apr 19, 2008
not sure what time zone you are in, but for many places the clocks moved forward/back an hour, I had problems with connections, so I shut down and rebooted, things seemed to settled down a bit, but that was my local ISP, do not know if it was a world wide thing

I did a bunch of test and it seems only certain files from certain posters that gives me that message. Others work no problem. Could be the uploaders are deleting those particular files I happen to run into.

TreeAnt23

Jul 24, 2009
I'm on a VPN and I can't access RyuShare from my VPN'd computer. My normal computer has no issue loading RyuShare's website. Haven't checked if I can actually download, though.

trustybelts

Jul 14, 2010
So how do I cancel recurring payments? I just did a month to a try it out and it says the 30 day payments are recurring. I'd like to cancel that but I don't see an option on the site.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Under Ryushare's Terms of Service

11. The Premium Account Cancellation And Refunds
- If you feel you have reason a refund, please send your request refund to admin@ryushare.com
- For the 30 day premium account purchases, recurring payments will be automatical and you can deactivate the auto renew feature whenever you want, not only after the first renewal occurs.
- If you no longer wish to continue and want to cancel your premium membership, you may send your username to admin@ryushare.com. Your cancellation request will be processed.

kentryu

Oct 9, 2008
just renew my premium, and this is all I got:

403 - Forbidden

I try downloading from different uploader and it's still not working...

shit.. T_T

ff11

Dec 8, 2009
Hi,

I'm getting the same problem. I contacted the admin and he said it was a ISP problem. But i used HIDE IP to hide my IP which work but ryushare still gave me forbidden error 403.

charliebr0wn

Jul 18, 2009
does anyone here have a third party referral offering for ryushare? i want to buy into a premium membership but it keeps saying my card is declined

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I can connect to it perfectly fine. It may have been down for a little while for maintenance.

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
I get tons of "404 - Not Found" error when I try to download stuff uploaded by different persons on different sites, as Premium user. Usually one or two files of the rar set will have the error. Problem seems to be getting worse lately.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I get tons of "404 - Not Found" error when I try to download stuff uploaded by different persons on different sites, as Premium user. Usually one or two files of the rar set will have the error. Problem seems to be getting worse lately.

I have not found it like that, but if it is a fake link report it

hovhaness

Feb 1, 2008
Who are some reputable resellers for the USA?
They are not allowing me to sign up for premium from the site..

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
part of the problem is that ryushare apparently doesn't always reply . .

you can contact with they some problems

http://ryushare.com/contact.python

babyjav or anyone else who might be able to answer issue:

i recently purchased a large number of video which came to me posted on ryushare links.

i sent a communication to http://ryushare.com/contact.python asking ryushare if it was possible to move the video content sent to me into my premium account. i have yet to receive a response.

anyone know the answer?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
As far as I know, ryushare doesn't offer that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.