Ryushare Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterheat

Aug 6, 2009
anyone know why i can't connect to Ryushare using my VPN? I bought a premium account but its useless if if I can't use it with my VPN

Yeah, even though their support once suggested the use of VPS in this thread, it seems they started blocking RDP/VPS lately. My VPS got blocked too. I then bought a RDP which got blocked after few days too. My RDP provider then moved me to another server on which I created a new ryushare account (which they allow) with no relation to my other one but it got blocked within a day too. So basically I now have two ryushare premium but can't use any of them, which also means I can't even post new stuff on akiba because of the ryushare rule.

So they not only took my money and ran away, they also leave me in the dark about the reason of the blocking. I tried contacting them several times (through the contact form as well as through admin@ryushare.com) asking them for the reason and to either unblock or refund me but never received an answer. The official supporter in this thread hasn't been online for a year, so assuming that ryushare doesn't care about the users they got through their partners I don't expect this post to change anything but I guess it's worth a try, or if anyone knows of a better way to contact them please pm me.

Reactions: 1 person

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
Where can I purchase a new ryushare premium key? I'm in the USA and its so difficult to find a quick reseller. I don't know why I can't purchase one directly from ryushare. It keeps taking me to this kagi shop. So frustrating!

jukkagy

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah, even though their support once suggested the use of VPS in this thread, it seems they started blocking RDP/VPS lately.

Sure enough. Same in my little corner of the universe. Fun while it lasted at any rate. Ryushare Premium is pointless without a VPN even "if" you could find a way to subscribe to their service from the US of A.

May 16, 2010
This is why I got so fed up with ryushare and their BS. One moment US users can buy a premium directly from them and then a few weeks later US users are unable to do so. I was so mad I was on fire, so I started buying ones from rapidgator, ul.to, bitshare. Unfortunately, ryushare is still a favorite amongst many file contributors of more rare content.

Boris1911

Bukkake and gokkun lover
Feb 5, 2011
There is currently no way to upload content to ryushare: web and remote upload are disabled, ftp is working but you will get error: 552 Disk full - please upload later. Also affiliate program has changed and uploaders report that their accounts got free 1 year premium, all this happen in last few days.
Should uploaders be woried about this?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
There is currently no way to upload content to ryushare: web and remote upload are disabled, ftp is working but you will get error: 552 Disk full - please upload later. Also affiliate program has changed and uploaders report that their accounts got free 1 year premium, all this happen in last few days.
Should uploaders be woried about this?

we are aware of what is going on, but no real facts

we will be keeping a close eye on it

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
The owner is in jail and they wiped the database. Unless they stuck the severs out somewhere they're only worried about covering their own ass and the ones not in jail will come back under a new name like fileserve team did.

whiteninja2000

Aku Soku Zan
May 31, 2007
Strangely enough, I had a 30 day sub that expired on april 1st but when I checked afterward, I had premium until 2015. I never payed for it or anything(checked accounts and everything) I assumed that there was some kind of glitch with my account (one time I logged into someone else's account somehow for no apparent reason), or this was some kind of "going away" present and the they were going to shut down soon. I dled as much as i could for the 4 or so days left until the site died.

Did this happen to anyone else? Or am I just special?

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Lots of people claimed to have gotten a year of premium. Probably all those with an account before the downfall.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Wonder if the blogs will go back to them. Places were already moving on. Time is money. They should have posted this first instead of letting an SQL error sit for a week.

Reactions: nikkar

nikkar

Apr 15, 2014
Looks like ryushare is back. Posters here are using them again. Out of curiosity I logged into my old account and it shows I got an extra 4 months. Download works great just like they use to. Anyone else tried it?

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Looks like ryushare is back. Posters here are using them again. Out of curiosity I logged into my old account and it shows I got an extra 4 months. Download works great just like they use to. Anyone else tried it?
It works. Just need to get users to start using it again

Status
Not open for further replies.