Status
Not open for further replies.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
has someone at least contacted them to make sure they did it on purpose or to get a reason why they did it?

igloo

Nov 10, 2008
i have problem with ryushare it says 403 forbidden when i add a ryushare url
i contacted ryushare support 3 times but zero answer, i contacted my reseller and he refunded to me . good but i can't use ryushare links anymore...

BBL2R

Nov 16, 2009
Try "Hotspot Shield", I did this afternoon and I can access Ryushare links. Not sure if IDM can download 'em since my acc expired yesterday.

cewong2

Feb 19, 2013
Anyone finding they are hitting the "download limit" without a premium account? I haven't downloaded anything and it says I already used up my limit, I tried it with a VPN and I get the same thing.

cewong2

Feb 19, 2013
Finally seemed to have gotten over that whole limit reached, but seriously? now in addition to a captcha a redirect to ad.fly? did anyone else start getting this?

Darkness128

Oct 26, 2012
Hello I have a big problem, I lost my password but when I try to recover it shows me an error.

Insufficient disk space; try again later
returntosender: cannot select queue for lighttpd
returntosender: cannot select queue for postmaster
putbody: write error: No space left on device

What is happening??!!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Sounds like they're having serious problems with their server. Contact their support and try tomorrow to see if they fixed it.

Darkness128

Oct 26, 2012
Sounds like they're having serious problems with their server. Contact their support and try tomorrow to see if they fixed it.

Thanks for your reply. I sent an email, I hope they reply me. The problem happened when I changed my 1st password 1 week ago and I dont remember which could be, I always just enter to Ryushare and I see my account log in, but today I tried to download some files and I was log out and now I can't Log In. :scared:
The easiest way was go to "forgot password" but see the problem I'm having. But it's very strange that my browser don't remember my account. Do you think I could get hacked? Hope don't.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Cookies have a time limit for how long they remember stuff which is decided by the one who made the webpage. This time ran out which is why you got logged out.

To recover the password, if they don't store them in an unsecured way, a new one needs to be created and from the error you're getting, it looks like the server who has your login info ran out of free disk space.

Your account being hacked is a possibility, but I would say it's unlikely the case here and it wouldn't have any link to the error you're getting. Unless you're not on the actual ryushare.com website, but a clone made to steal passwords which can easily be detected by checking the address and making sure it's the right one.

Darkness128

Oct 26, 2012
Cookies have a time limit for how long they remember stuff which is decided by the one who made the webpage. This time ran out which is why you got logged out.

To recover the password, if they don't store them in an unsecured way, a new one needs to be created and from the error you're getting, it looks like the server who has your login info ran out of free disk space.

Your account being hacked is a possibility, but I would say it's unlikely the case here and it wouldn't have any link to the error you're getting. Unless you're not on the actual ryushare.com website, but a clone made to steal passwords which can easily be detected by checking the address and making sure it's the right one.

Dude you are great! you gave me an idea! I just recovered my account without any problem using TOR browser! because that give me another IP and as you say here.

it looks like the server who has your login info ran out of free disk space.

Finally I got the email with my password! Thanks a lot! :please:

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Hey can anyone help me out? Been trying to buy a Ryushare premium account since last week (mine just expired). But they keep redirecting me to shop.kagi.com

Did they botch payments again?

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I emailed them several days ago, and still no response.
I understand that they have to change payment processors once in a while, but their customer support has gone way downhill. They never visit here to update us like early on, and they hardly ever answer emails.

TRMMM

Apr 19, 2008
They are now asking for a picture of your credit card and drivers license or picture ID for verification.

Bisbisb

Jul 25, 2013
I wonder if they're getting ready to close down or something. All of the major file sites seem to do their mission and then vanish.

manmanx

Akiba Citizen
May 4, 2010
.......com/?op=page&tmpl=reseller
Its web site has a list of reseller. since the list is from ryushare, should can be tructed and has some discount(cheaper than buy from RS directly)

Flying Teapot

Jan 13, 2008
anyone know why i can't connect to Ryushare using my VPN? I bought a premium account but its useless if if I can't use it with my VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.